Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] Wii Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Used @ Gamestop.com, Gone for now...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

EDIT 2-12-2013: They have four back in stock, and now you can stack the B1G1 50% off along with CAG16 and Saver codes and PUR discount.

And back down again, I'll keep checking...

Edited by Billytwoshoes, 12 February 2013 - 08:21 PM.
New stock

#2 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

I'm surprised to see how well the game's held its value. That being said, it's easily one of my favorite Wii games (if not my favorite).

#3 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

I found a handful of these at a local Kmart last year (Were marked down to $14.99, I believe) and flipped them on Amazon for $50 a piece. Crazy.

oIi9lub.png

#4 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Thanks OP. I never really saw this drop to a good price and its become rare it seems so I bit. Needed to blow through some of the credit I've had collecting dust for a long time now anyway.

By the way, for what it's worth it can be had at Best Buy used as well for $29.99. Assuming one in your area has one to sell. None in Phoenix it seems. :(

#5 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I was just looking at the store locator for this item last night and it wasn't available online at the time.

#6 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

And like that it's down again, hopefully one of you recent posters were able to get it.

#7 spamfree2

spamfree2

cheap but tasteful ;P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

$9.99 at Blockbuster if you can find it. I stumbled upon one at a BB going out of business. Didn't have the manual though.

#8 keine

keine

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Damn, I still have sealed copy. I had no idea this game became rare.
Posted Image "I want me some glory hole." -The Great Jerry Jones

#9 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

Damn, I still have sealed copy. I had no idea this game became rare.

Its not rare. Its a popular game. I love the first one that came out on GBA. The Gamecube is great too.

#10 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

i actually still have this sealed. i had forgotten about it (got it at sears last year, i think)
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#11 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Its not rare. Its a popular game. I love the first one that came out on GBA. The Gamecube is great too.

If it's not rare then where can I get a new copy for msrp.

#12 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn needs to go Nintendo Select/Player's Choice.

Then again, Nintendo probably should bring the Gamecube version/Path of Radiance first just to cash in on all those who will be buying/enjoying the 3DS version.

#13 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

Target? BB? Walmart? I've definitely seen them at both Walmart and TRU where I live. I got mine years ago at Kmart for $20.

Link or shaddup. It's rare.

#14 silver001

silver001

silvermember

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

I still have my sealed copy I traded with somebody on this site. Damn you wii that is boring to play on.

#15 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

A link to brick and mortar retail locations? Hokay.

All i'm saying is look around where you live. Even in the bay area it's fairly easy to find if you want to pay MSRP.

You're forgetting that you're talking to CAGs who visit video game sections like women visit shoe stores. I have not seen this game new in the wild in over 2 years.

I doubt most CAGs have. This is certainly not "fairly easy to find."

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#16 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

You're forgetting that you're talking to CAGs who visit video game sections like women visit shoe stores. I have not seen this game new in the wild in over 2 years.

I doubt most CAGs have. This is certainly not "fairly easy to find."

Considering that both Kmart and BBY have copies in stock, I'd say it's "fairly easy to find." The Best Buy even has a used copy if you'd like me to pick you one up.

#17 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Man, I found a sealed copy at Sears for $10 earlier this year. I guess I was pretty lucky!

#18 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Just got my copy in the mail from GS. Original case, no instruction booklet, but club Nintendo coins!

#19 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Four more copies just got posted online, and now they can stack with B1G1 50% off, and CAG 16 and Saver codes, let's see how long they last.

#20 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

Damn, sold out.

I was gonna pick up a copy to play. Never played a FE game before but will get around to them eventually. I'd rather pay $40 now than whatever it costs in the future.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#21 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Is that rare? I still have all my Fire Emblem sealed.

#22 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Damn, sold out.

I was gonna pick up a copy to play. Never played a FE game before but will get around to them eventually. I'd rather pay $40 now than whatever it costs in the future.

I'm sure someone on here bought two copies, as I was tempted to even. It would of came out to about $27 bucks each shipped, and that wasn't including PUR discount. They come back in stock from time to time, so I'd keep checking the website every now and then.

#23 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

I'm sure someone on here bought two copies, as I was tempted to even. It would of came out to about $27 bucks each shipped, and that wasn't including PUR discount. They come back in stock from time to time, so I'd keep checking the website every now and then.

I'd probably be more tempted if I knew for sure whether I'd get a case/manual or not. My last few orders fro used items from GS have all been disc only so I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#24 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Back again, but too steep for me...

#25 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Yup, saw the latest restock and almost bought it but GS.com would not let me log in and I missed it. It'll be back.

Also, they either only had one copy, or are limiting it to one per customer.

#26 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Was this reprinted? Copies are now showing up at multiple stores near me (2 within 8 miles plus 5 more within 40 miles)... before, there was only 3 stores that had it and none were closer than 70 miles. I'll have to go and see if I can find a complete copy tomorrow.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png