Photo
- - - - -

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#781 Alucard0x

Alucard0x

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Was able to get one at the medallion center target in Dallas texas

#782 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Those of you having problems at Target are confirmed to be idiots.

It's called "ask for management" and "call your Nintendo rep".

Well they pulled up both their stock (both floor and back) an both said zero so I don't think we can do anything from there

#783 Alucard0x

Alucard0x

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

So normal or hard difficulty?

#784 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Those of you having problems at Target are confirmed to be idiots.

It's called "ask for management" and "call your Nintendo rep".

I got management and they wouldn't call.

I'm not going to fight in the store over a game I can just go home and order online. My guy was clearly pissed that I punked him out, so there was nothing I could do.

#785 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

This is ridiculous. If Newegg lists the bundle as in stock tomorrow I'm switching my order over, even if it means I lose my artbook.

#786 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

I was too impatient to wait for my preorder from GameStop so I just went into Best Buy while I was out today and got a copy. I'll probably pick up the other copy when it comes in at GS so I can get the art book and then return it the next day.

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#787 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Did your best buy say it was in stock online? Mine doesn't, but I might make the trip out there.

#788 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Called target this morning and they didnt have it but wanted to stop for their shirts.
Ask anyway and he pulls it from under the counter and sold it to me.
Sweetness. At Spectrum Mall in Phoenix, AZ.

Also registering the games nets you 50 pts On Club Nintendo.

Edited by adriley313, 04 February 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#789 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Did your best buy say it was in stock online? Mine doesn't, but I might make the trip out there.

Yeah I put in my zip code on their website and it said the game was available. If I were you I would give them a call before heading over there.

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#790 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Thanks to whoever posted the Target DPCI link, I managed to get a copy @Target on Arlington in Riverside, they put them up on the security cases after I was done purchasing. I had to put a little work to get it but it was no hassle, I brought the DPCI in, they verified stock and saw it was available for purchase today.

#791 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

At least 7 copies at the bellevue bestbuy store.

#792 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

So...every place but GS seems to have it. Damn you, flimsy art book, for making me pre order there.

#793 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Was able to grab a copy from Target. Saw they had some in-stock from my phone, but they didn't have them on display yet. Just asked the electronics girl if I was able to get one, and she went out back and got it for me.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#794 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Ugh. Target in Annapolis MD has it, but won't sell it to me. What the hell is that?

Dude, first place I tried this morning was the Target in Annapolis, MD. Where the hell did the sudden "stock" come from? Woulda seriously pressed the manager there.

FYI, Annapolis Best Buy doesn't have any now but I spoke to a friend in store and they'll only receive 6 copies... :-( Oh well... playing the download. Game is good so far.

#795 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Has anyone in California found the game in stock? I keep reading about people buying it at target or best buy, but I'm guessing it may be another one of those 'west coast gets it a few days later' type deals.

#796 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Dude, first place I tried this morning was the Target in Annapolis, MD. Where the hell did the sudden "stock" come from? Woulda seriously pressed the manager there.

FYI, Annapolis Best Buy doesn't have any now but I spoke to a friend in store and they'll only receive 6 copies... :-( Oh well... playing the download. Game is good so far.

They might have been delivered after the fact when you were there.

Has anyone in California found the game in stock? I keep reading about people buying it at target or best buy, but I'm guessing it may be another one of those 'west coast gets it a few days later' type deals.

I have, there is a link on page 36-37, there are 3 Targets in my immediate area that have it in stock right now.

#797 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

You saved me the trip back to the Annapolis Best Buy then, I live on the shore, but work over there. I checked around 12, then at 4 when I was off, I checked the website. The team lead for electronics told me they were back there if you want to press the issue.

#798 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

You saved me the trip back to the Annapolis Best Buy then, I live on the shore, but work over there. I checked around 12, then at 4 when I was off, I checked the website. The team lead for electronics told me they were back there if you want to press the issue.

Nah, after a disheartening search this morning I bought the digital and am loving it.

I wasn't planning on trading the game ANYWAYS but still...

#799 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

Nintendo World ran out as of 5:30 pm. They won't get more until Wednesday.

Neither does the GameStop around the 34th area. They however have no idea when they will get their copies.

#800 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Wasted a drive to Target. Online says in stock but guy couldnt find the game in the back.

3DS FC 2964 8633 0039 (Send PM if you added me)

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" ]

#801 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Lol went to BB to cancel my order and the guy said I was the 3rd today. They don't even know where the shipment is. And all the GS I checked said Friday, was just trying to snag an extra art book

#802 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

For those of you getting them from Target; do they come with the art book?

#803 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

The artbook was a Gamestop-only promotion, sadly.

And to whoever said thanks for the Target link, you're welcome! Assuming that was towards me; I like to pretend that I'm helping people.

#804 theMixxer

theMixxer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Just got shipment email from Gamestop (online order) for my game + artbook.

#805 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

so i get an email from best buy saying my order is ready to pick up..
so i drive to the store stand in line for 20 mins and this stupid bitch girl is standing there with a big fucking smile on her face and goes can i help you

i had them my order and she smiles at me and goes ...o was that yours i sold it to someone else

i just wanted to knock the mothering fucking grin off her face..

and what is bull shit even the manager said i CAN NOT CANCEL THE ORDER AND THE CHARGE WILL BE ON MY CARD FOR 8 DAYS
WOOOO I STINK

#806 Aleth

Aleth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

No luck at my GameStop (Douglasville, GA). The one near Target said they are expecting it to arrive on Friday. I refuse to deal with the people in the mall side but I believe it is the same mess. -shrugs- I hope they get it early as I don't have anything to play my ds and 3ds games until the bundle arrives.

#807 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

so i drive to the store stand in line for 20 mins and this stupid bitch girl is standing there with a big fucking smile on her face and goes can i help you

i had them my order and she smiles at me and goes ...o was that yours i sold it to someone else

and what is bull shit even the manager said i CAN NOT CANCEL THE ORDER AND THE CHARGE WILL BE ON MY CARD FOR 8 DAYS

You just got slidecaged!

#808 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

You just got slidecaged!

Hahahaha

#809 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

Complain to district. You'll get compensation.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#810 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

you just got slidecaged!

hey you owe me a penny i said i was tm that