Photo
- - - - -

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#841 binbinzhou

binbinzhou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

FREE SHIPPING through NEWEGG!!! I may get one to add to my collection.
Ouch! Bruce, Ouch!

#842 Ryouko

Ryouko

Where's my danish?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Stopped by my GameStop, and they're saying Wednesday delivery. I asked about the artbooks and they promised that as long as you pre-ordered, you'd get one. Glad to see mine is not handing them out before they get the physical games in, to prevent double dipping.

#843 easper

easper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Glad I called Target before heading out. They sold out this morning. Called Best Buy and they have one copy left. I ordered it online for in-store pickup and the woman I spoke with is setting is aside while the confirmation goes through. Which means my Amazon pre-order should suddenly change to "Shipping Soon" in the next half hour. You know, just because.

#844 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Went to BB (Bird Rd., Miami, Fl), was told they will have 9 coming in this weekend.

Went over to Target next door, item was shown instock online, went to the back. Had only 1 copy left and only 3 came in. Did not end up buying it because as I was looking for it, another guy was asking the associate for the game before me. Even though I found the game before the guy and associate got to the display case. (nice thing was that the Target associate was going to give it to me if I had wanted it.) I passed and gave it to the guy since he did ask for it first, I guess. Guy did tell me later that he looked at 7 stores before this because his son was asking for it. Hopefully karma kicks in soon.

3DS FC 2964 8633 0039 (Send PM if you added me)

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" ]

#845 Geographics

Geographics

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

So the target that wouldn't sell it to me last night sold all but one between when I left and 9:30 this morning. Raaaaaaaaage.

Mortal Kombat

#846 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

the best buy and gamestop near me don't have it. A best buy further away has it and I haven't checked Target. If I put in the effort, I could probably get the game today, but I think I'll play backlog games for now. I'm also about to buy about 10 games on PSN today :lol:

#847 johnoralex

johnoralex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

I got a call from my local gamestop today and was able to pick mine up with my artbook. When I got there the manager said they only got 7 of them in today and that they will get the rest of them Friday. So good luck to the rest of you guys. Artbook is a really nice bonus btw.

#848 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Went to BB (Bird Rd., Miami, Fl), was told they will have 9 coming in this weekend.

Went over to Target next door, item was shown instock online, went to the back. Had only 1 copy left and only 3 came in. Did not end up buying it because as I was looking for it, another guy was asking the associate for the game before me. Even though I found the game before the guy and associate got to the display case. (nice thing was that the Target associate was going to give it to me if I had wanted it.) I passed and gave it to the guy since he did ask for it first, I guess. Guy did tell me later that he looked at 7 stores before this because his son was asking for it. Hopefully karma kicks in soon.

Good for you. Nice to see a CAG helping out.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#849 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Forgive me for being lazy and not just browse this thread for answers, but whats going on? is this game becoming rare or something? I read that there are shipping problems but nothing else.

#850 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Forgive me for being lazy and not just browse this thread for answers, but whats going on? is this game becoming rare or something? I read that there are shipping problems but nothing else.

Long story short: The game has had shipping delays in some areas. Some people were lucky to get it yesterday(The Day it came out), but some are having to wait for their store to get it in.

#851 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

FREE SHIPPING through NEWEGG!!! I may get one to add to my collection.

Uh, I would beware of using free shipping through Newegg. I order LOTS of stuff from them, (mostly computer related) and while their free shipping is nice, I have had to return A LOT of items to them because of damage. They are a big fan of putting small items like this into large boxes with one or two air bags or a small strip of packing paper. OR, if it is small enough to fit into a large envelope they will ship it that way as well.

You can't beat Newegg's prices and selection, but I would never order any limited edition or collector's edition, (which is basically what this is) through them. Unless you don't care if the box is mangled, of course, (which you may not).
"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#852 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

This may be regional, but it seems that almost all of the Best Buys in this part of PA got the game today. Took until this afternoon to update, but it seems all good to go.

If you want a copy, BB might be a good place to check.

#853 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Even though I found the game before the guy and associate got to the display case. (nice thing was that the Target associate was going to give it to me if I had wanted it.) I passed and gave it to the guy since he did ask for it first, I guess. Guy did tell me later that he looked at 7 stores before this because his son was asking for it. Hopefully karma kicks in soon.

I wish more people like you hung around this site. I hope some awesome karma hits you soon.

#854 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Long story short: The game has had shipping delays in some areas. Some people were lucky to get it yesterday(The Day it came out), but some are having to wait for their store to get it in.

Thats it? Ok thanks, got my pre-order at gamestop, better call before I go pick it up. Dont matter when I get it as long as I get that art book.

#855 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Still waiting on an update from Amazon. They still claim it's coming tomorrow, lol.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#856 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Still waiting on an update from Amazon. They still claim it's coming tomorrow, lol.

Same here....its not even in "shipping soon"

Its gonna be weeks before I get it me fears...but to be honest, they had the shipping delay message when I ordered it. Its not Amazon's fault nintendo didn't make enough copies

#857 ProudLoz

ProudLoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Well GameStop.com just changed the release date to 2/6/2013 for the bundle, so hopefully they'll be shipping mine tomorrow.

#858 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Just got off the phone with my GS - they got an email this morning that the first allocation of Fire Emblem would be coming in tomorrow, with the second allocation coming on Friday.

#859 easper

easper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Its gonna be weeks before I get it me fears...but to be honest, they had the shipping delay message when I ordered it. Its not Amazon's fault nintendo didn't make enough copies

Same here. I ended up cancelling my Amazon pre-order and was able to get the last copy at the local Best Buy. Seems they and the nearby Target both sold out during the morning. Crazy, but my personal shopping saga is over. Can't wait until I get home to break the seal.

#860 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

for those with amazon..your not getting them tomorrow amazon does not have any in stock nor do they know when they will have them... i had an order for today and never showwed... never even shipped yet
WOOOO I STINK

#861 Draken Zero

Draken Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

for those with amazon..your not getting them tomorrow amazon does not have any in stock nor do they know when they will have them... i had an order for today and never showwed... never even shipped yet

If you're a prime member and have the default 2 day shipping, should get it as soon as they have it. Amazon's shipping is usually really fast in my area, I've gotten same day arrival before if I ordered early enough in the day.

Posted Image

#862 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I just walked into Best Buy and bought a copy.

#863 Aleth

Aleth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Picked up my physical copy of the game and artbook today. Still can't play it without the bundle which is expected to be in store BY Friday apparently. I hope it'll get there earlier.

#864 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Ok, just to clarify for me, this fuss is over the 3DS bundle, not just the game, right?

I wasn't paying too close attention to it until fairly recently, but where has the best deal for picking up just the game right now? I already have an XL, so don't need the bundle (even as cool as it admittedly does look).

#865 Masquerade

Masquerade

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Picked up a copy at Best Buy with a $10 Certificate. Now waiting waiting for 3DS Bundle from Gamestop to be available.

#866 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Ok, just to clarify for me, this fuss is over the 3DS bundle, not just the game, right?

I wasn't paying too close attention to it until fairly recently, but where has the best deal for picking up just the game right now? I already have an XL, so don't need the bundle (even as cool as it admittedly does look).

The game itself has been tricky to find as well, though it appears many Best Buy's got stocked today. Amazon is still OOS for the time being.

Pretty sure there's been 0 deals on the game itself (Nintendo 1st Party games are awesome like that). Gamestop was offering an art book with pre-orders that I guess you could've tried flipping on eBay, but kind of a moot point now.

#867 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

The game itself has been tricky to find as well, though it appears many Best Buy's got stocked today. Amazon is still OOS for the time being.

Pretty sure there's been 0 deals on the game itself (Nintendo 1st Party games are awesome like that). Gamestop was offering an art book with pre-orders that I guess you could've tried flipping on eBay, but kind of a moot point now.

Ok, thanks just wanted to check before I went for it. My Best Buy has it in and Available, but didn't want to miss out on a good deal if one was available, and I didn't see anything special in the weekly deals sticky.

#868 Algertman

Algertman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Best Buys around me have it in. Just got home with it. Hoover, AL.

#869 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

How many people that already own a 3ds and 3ds XL are buying this bundle?

I have both a 3DS and 3DS XL but wondering if I should pick up this bundle? That would make this my third 3DS... Don't know if I need 3 but it's the collector in me that wants this. I haven't even played the demo yet!!!

#870 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

I thought Fry's was going to carry this for $29.99?

Posted Image