Photo
- - - - -

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1021 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

lol, got it.

#1022 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

Just picked up my bundle. Now to stare at it. Maybe it's just the angle that the picture was taken at, but the box doesn't look as large as the one that was posted on the last page.

#1023 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

You can always grab a copy from the e-shop at a later date, even if this sells out and you can't find a retail copy anywhere.

In reference to the bundle, actually.

oIi9lub.png

#1024 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

The game is now in stock at Target.com

http://www.target.co...mblem awakening

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#1025 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Amazon at least give me a projected date!

#1026 Paladinion

Paladinion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Walked in without a preorder to my local gs and purchased one off the shelf.

#1027 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

I felt bad that I walked in to my Gamestop today and canceled my Fire Emblem preorder, as I already grabbed a copy Monday from Target. The guy still gave me the preorder art book for free.

#1028 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

My local BB finally got the game in stock. (since I don't like to pre-order games)

#1029 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

My GameStop store said yesterday they will be seeing more copies in a month or 2, but still. That isn't we will not stock it though.

#1030 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Wow, picked up my bundle, but no fucking artbook. Dirtbag shit gamestop employees. I'm returning this shit and getting it online, as the only reason I even gave Gamestop my money was for that damn artbook. Jesus

#1031 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

I received my bundle from GS today. The artbook was nicer than I expected. Nothing outstanding but a nice bonus for paying MSRP.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#1032 hipsterplease

hipsterplease

The Old Nerdy Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Just picked up my bundle and art book from GameStop. Somehow missed that this one didn't include a charge cradle! (Though that does explain why the box seemed small.) Reckon I'll just keep the cradle from my original 3DS when I sell it.

#1033 ProudLoz

ProudLoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Just picked up my bundle. Now to stare at it. Maybe it's just the angle that the picture was taken at, but the box doesn't look as large as the one that was posted on the last page.

I forgot to mention that. When my brother took that picture, I didn't know how big it was physically so I assumed that it was pretty big. When I got home, I was surprised to see this puny box.

#1034 Masquerade

Masquerade

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I manage to pick up my 3DS bundle even though the weather out in NYC. Man, didn't expect the box to be so small. I though it was a joke. But happy to get the bundle and artbook.

#1035 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

I manage to pick up my 3DS bundle even though the weather out in NYC. Man, didn't expect the box to be so small. I though it was a joke. But happy to get the bundle and artbook.

Well, given there is no charge cradle and FE game card/box, it stands to reason it's going to be minimal packaging.

#1036 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

The only way to get this bundle and art book is from preordering, correct. I'm in NYC and wonder if its a waste of my time to see if they got any additional bundles in stock...

#1037 Masquerade

Masquerade

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

The only way to get this bundle and art book is from preordering, correct. I'm in NYC and wonder if its a waste of my time to see if they got any additional bundles in stock...

The place where I picked it up Broadway and 33rd were pretty adamant at not giving the artbook to anyone who didn't pre-ordered the game or bundle. However, I don't know how much did they had in regards to the 3DS bundle. They pulled my bundle from a closet, along with about 5-6 copies of the artbook.

#1038 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

The place where I picked it up Broadway and 33rd were pretty adamant at not giving the artbook to anyone who didn't pre-ordered the game or bundle. However, I don't know how much did they had in regards to the 3DS bundle. They pulled my bundle from a closet, along with about 5-6 copies of the artbook.

But did you happen to preorder the bundle? or did you just go into store and make a regular purchase?

And do you already own a 3DS or 3DS XL? I own both so I'm not sure if I should buy a third even though it's a collector's edition kind of thing!

#1039 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

I finally got my copy today. The manager had an ordered list with every preorderer's name and number on it; I got my call earlier today. In and out with my game and artbook, no problems. He also said that his location got more artbooks than preorders for some reason.

uc.png

#1040 Masquerade

Masquerade

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

But did you happen to preorder the bundle? or did you just go into store and make a regular purchase?

And do you already own a 3DS or 3DS XL? I own both so I'm not sure if I should buy a third even though it's a collector's edition kind of thing!

I preordered it. Also, I already have a 3DS, but I'm a fan of the series so I had to get the bundle.

#1041 Darkwormer

Darkwormer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

If anyone around Milwaukee is still looking for the game only, new Walmart on 76th street ( across from Southridge) had 4 copies as of 3 pm today .

#1042 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

My vanilla copy still hasn't shipped.

Emailed customer support to ask about it, and got the generic response that I need to update my credit card.

Not that I actually ordered using a credit card, cause I have enough credit to cover it several times over.

elessar123.png

#1043 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Got my copy and an artbook yesterday at GameStop, they only had one copy come in and it was a predorder copy( only 1 person preordered at my local store), gamestop had been calling the guy who preordered it since monday and He never showed up to get it so they sold it to me

#1044 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

Got my copy and an artbook yesterday at GameStop, they only had one copy come in and it was a predorder copy( only 1 person preordered at my local store), gamestop had been calling the guy who preordered it since monday and He never showed up to get it so they sold it to me

That sucks for that guy. They should hold it longer than 3 days.

#1045 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

That sucks for that guy. They should hold it longer than 3 days.

they did they held it for 4 :)

also managed to score a bundle and artbook even though i wasn't able to preorder, i just asked if they had any extras and they did so they gave me one,

also the store had 7 preorders so i guess if the store has a few preorders they might have an extra artbook or two just in case

#1046 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

Wow, picked up my bundle, but no fucking artbook. Dirtbag shit gamestop employees. I'm returning this shit and getting it online, as the only reason I even gave Gamestop my money was for that damn artbook. Jesus

I ordered two Bundles and got two art books. I will send you an art book if you still want it. PM me your address.

Just trying to help a guy out. I just recently got screwed by GameStop with Ni No Kuni. Ordered it many months ago and somehow they only got two steelbooks in and it went to the first two that happened to come in and get their copy on release day.

So, no Ni No Kuni steelbook for me :-(

Anyway, PM me if you want it. No shipping charge. I will eat the $1 or whatever it is.
"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#1047 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

I ordered two Bundles and got two art books. I will send you an art book if you still want it. PM me your address.

Just trying to help a guy out. I just recently got screwed by GameStop with Ni No Kuni. Ordered it many months ago and somehow they only got two steelbooks in and it went to the first two that happened to come in and get their copy on release day.

Anyway, PM me if you want it. No shipping charge. I will eat the $1 or whatever it is.

:applause: You deserve an award.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#1048 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Would you really? That'd be awesome! You definitely do deserve an award. Someone tell me how to do this. I would totally give you a steelbook, if only I had gotten one myself.

Anyway, you've been PM'd. And I will definitely return the favor in the future.

#1049 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

well some news for you amazon people like myself i got some info .. if the CS was telling the TRUTH OR just BS

if you ordered later then Jan 15 your still have 1 to 2 weeks to wait or longer

orders after jan 22 3 to 5 weeks or longer ....

screw them i just buy it from target sunday

Edited by slidecage, 09 February 2013 - 03:00 AM.

WOOOO I STINK

#1050 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

on Wednesday, I called the gs where I reserved a bundle. manager? told me they didn't get any - maybe Friday. I call today a bit after 12pm and a guy tells me they got the games and bundles in but when I asked about the artbook he said by Tuesday (he went to ask someone) which is when they will hold my bundle until as well.

A few hours later I read that the store did get artbooks so I call again. I believe the same guy picks up and tells me that there are only a few left. When I ask if they can hold it for me with my bundle he says no as there are too few artbooks for the bundle reserves - first come first serve.

So I get to the store about an hour later and find out that there are no more artbooks. The girl that rang me up asked the guy who I believe is the one I spoke with and he says there was only a couple.

The store across the street apparently didn't have any either.

Oh and the 3ds box is a bit beat up around the corners. The serial # sticker is also half-on the box as well.

Gonna stop going to this place as well. I had Ni No Kuni paid off in full since Nov and they didn't have enough steelbooks. When I went to pickup on Wednesday the guy tried to give me an opened copy as well. He gave me some bs how they sold out of sealed copies. Pretty sure some non-preorders got actual new games.