Photo
- - - - -

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1291 Alucard400

Alucard400

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

#1292 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

So is this OOS yet at all retail stores? I'm waiting!

I think it is officially out of stock from the look of things. Might be able to find a gamestop with 1 or 2 left.

Edit: Spoke too soon. :-#

#1293 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Gamestop's website has neither the game or bundle listed, only the digital copy of FE

#1294 skoomadiver

skoomadiver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Ugh so tempted, but was planning on buying an XL some time in May...maybe I'll just pray for a NA special edition of something

#1295 Wolfnix90

Wolfnix90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

im selling an xl with fire emblem and 8 other games over at the auction forum section if anyones interested, thanks :)

#1296 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

I was about to list Hastings as a retailer that still had the bundle in stock, but it looks like they've finally ran out in the past day or two. Very odd how Gamestop seems to have completely removed their listing for it, too. Wonder if this means they're not going to receive any more.

#1297 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

So is this OOS yet at all retail stores? I'm waiting!

where is it still in stock? Every site I can think of is sold out

#1298 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

I was about to list Hastings as a retailer that still had the bundle in stock, but it looks like they've finally ran out in the past day or two. Very odd how Gamestop seems to have completely removed their listing for it, too. Wonder if this means they're not going to receive any more.

I purchased it from hastings on Friday, it was still available for purchase this morning but now when I check my order it says out of stock.. lame that it still let me purchase when they were out of stock and were still in stock for 3 days after

#1299 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

You'll most likely still receive your order - Hastings always lists the items you bought as out of stock if you check them on your order details page, even if they're still available for order when you search their site. If you haven't received a cancellation email yet, I'll be surprised if you don't get it.

#1300 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

im selling an xl with fire emblem and 8 other games over at the auction forum section if anyones interested, thanks :)

( price seemed way too high almost asking new store prices
WOOOO I STINK

#1301 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hmm, my Gamestop has two of them sitting there. I have the Zelda edition, but I may go in for this.

#1302 Alucard400

Alucard400

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

bumping my previous post since people are asking where it's available. OP needs to put it on the front page for Walmart

#1303 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

bumping my previous post since people are asking where it's available. OP needs to put it on the front page for Walmart

Lurkers, bro... Lurkers... Keep it as buried as possible.

xivpads.png

#1304 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

The game is now in-stock at BestBuy.com...

http://www.bestbuy.c...ening&lp=1&cp=1

...and Target.com...

http://www.target.co...mblem awakening

...and GameStop.com!

http://www.gamestop....wakening/106383

Edited by Sgt Barone, 11 March 2013 - 01:37 AM.
adding websites where game is in-stock

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#1305 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

All of the above-mentioned websites still have the game in-stock, which is good because the game is STILL in short-supply in many stores.

Edited by Sgt Barone, 11 March 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#1306 Alucard400

Alucard400

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

You maybe in the wrong thread as this is the bundle thread, not the game availability thread

#1307 mjrgamer

mjrgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

Come on Nintendo give us a 3DSXL bundle with Fire Emblem and all the downloads in one package. :D

#1308 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

The bundle is almost impossible to find, but the game is finally showing up everywhere. I just bought the last copy at my GameStop in Chardon, OH.

#1309 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Bundle sold out at Walmart.. Gone everywhere now?

Newegg has the game as "discontinued" what do you think is going on with that? Are they just sick of the low supply and customer complaints?

#1310 Duck in a Pond

Duck in a Pond

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

I just bought the game today at Best Buy. Great to see this game coming in stock everywhere. This game is fantastic.

#1311 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

My buddy let me play his 3DS for 10 mins. This game was in it, in a mere 10 minutes I fell in love with this game. What an awesome looking and feeling game. I do not have a 3DS yet, but the bundle is definitely something I would consider.

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#1312 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

My buddy let me play his 3DS for 10 mins. This game was in it, in a mere 10 minutes I fell in love with this game. What an awesome looking and feeling game. I do not have a 3DS yet, but the bundle is definitely something I would consider.

You'd better consider fast, because they're already very hard to find.

#1313 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

I thought it would be interesting to note that Gamestop has the preorder art book for 4,500 points in their PUR catalog. Here's a link, although you have to sign in to see it.

#1314 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

I thought it would be interesting to note that Gamestop has the preorder art book for 4,500 points in their PUR catalog. Here's a link, although you have to sign in to see it.

Damn...I'm 1000 points off >_> I haven't bought anything from GameStop in over a year, though

#1315 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

I don't have a problem with them selling the artbook on their PUR website assuming everyone who preordered the game got a copy...

#1316 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Haha wow, they can't provide them for all the people who pre-order, so they just sell them instead

Either way, I'd rather get 5$ off something than get that dinky little pamplet
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1317 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

I have an extra art book that I'd like to give to a fellow Fire Emblem fan. However to prevent people just asking for it to resell it, the first person to answer the following questions correctly will get it free of charge. Just PM me a delivery address.

- what is the name of the developer that developed Awakening?

- what non commercial hardware did this developer make?

- what did the MU do at the 2nd to the last stage that was different from the very beginning of the game?

Good luck!

#1318 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

Intelligent Systems

Virtual Boy?

Anyway possible to get a question somewhere near the middle of the game? Still trudging my way through <_<. If I had to guess, I'd assume
Spoiler

(And I know I just said it was dinky, but I want it and refuse to pay gamestop for it after that screwup!)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1319 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

The first is Intelligent Systems, and the third (although if I'm thinking the same thing it was a few chapters before the end, as that's when the flashback part was) is
Spoiler

The middle question is kind of vague - they've done all sorts of developmental hardware and software for Nintendo, haven't they? Seems like they were directly involved with the Super GameBoy, but that was obviously commercial hardware. There were the Wide Boy units for the Famicom, I guess; those were never publicly released and the predecessor to the SGB.

#1320 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

Ordered an art book. Didn't realize I had so many PUR points. I never shop at GameStop any more.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!