Photo
- - - - -

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#151 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Confirmed by the big N on twitter:

Yessss. And I'll be buying another damn 3DS...

#152 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yayyyyyyyyy!

#153 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Still mad it had to be pre-installed, otherwise I probably would have went against my better judgement to buy it.

Thanks Nintendo for raising my hype and simultaneously killing it
Posted ImagePosted Image

#154 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'll be getting rid of my XL for this one. lol. I think I'm the only person that's not a fan of the pixelated mess that is the XL.
-kaiyouske

#155 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Might be time to buy a 3ds.

#156 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Still mad it had to be pre-installed, otherwise I probably would have went against my better judgement to buy it.

Not sure if it kills it for me but since it's been confirmed, how likely will this be a particular chain store exclusive? As others have noted, would be good to get it from BB but I can be ok with GS too as I have tons of credit at both.

#157 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Thanks Nintendo for raising my hype and simultaneously killing it

I feel the same way. I would have been seriously tempted to buy this if it came with the actual game even though I just bought a purple 3DS. Ah well, I'm not complaining.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#158 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

My brain is just so conflicted :cry:.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#159 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Yep. Looks like that's $200 or so out of my pocket. Man, this will be the first 3DS or DS I will ever own. Kind of excited about it. Despite the fact I don't have as much time as I used to when I was younger to play games.

Now its a matter of whether or not I can stay committed to this til Feb 4th, lol.

#160 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Well there goes my money.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#161 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Unbelievable how many Nintendo fanboys will continually re-buy handhelds just for new colors or patterns. Seems like a big waste of money. But I guess Nintendo counts on that fact to increase hardware sales.

#162 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Unbelievable how many Nintendo fanboys will continually re-buy handhelds just for new colors or patterns. Seems like a big waste of money. But I guess Nintendo counts on that fact to increase hardware sales.

Well if your a fan of the series, having a special console is pretty awesome. And for this one, it'll likely become pretty rare considering the series
Posted ImagePosted Image

#163 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

And if you haven't already picked up a 3ds, this is a pretty good incentive :)

LE console and FE on the go? Yes please!
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#164 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

I'll take rebuying for new colors over rebuying for red ring.

Currently Playing -  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn

Recently Completed -   :vita: Persona 4: Golden 5/24   :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7

#165 CheapAssGameBoy

CheapAssGameBoy

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

HOLY F***

Looks like I'll have to sell my Zelda 3ds for it...

#166 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

Yep. Looks like that's $200 or so out of my pocket.

where did they announce the price?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#167 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

where did they announce the price?

If its $200 I'm going to be so pissed when I buy it.

Recently Completed -   :vita: Persona 4: Golden 5/24   :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7

#168 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

If its $200 I'm going to be so pissed when I buy it.

It probably is going to be $200. Why would they sell it for $169.99 and give the game away for free? The game is a new release, not a year old like super mario 3d land or mario kart 7.

#169 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

It probably is going to be $200. Why would they sell it for $169.99 and give the game away for free? The game is a new release, not a year old like super mario 3d land or mario kart 7.

Yeah it looks like it will be $200 if the Zelda bundle is any indication. That is disappointing. Sony released the AC3/COD bundle for MSRP and I hoped Nintendo would do the same. I want my $10 EShop card/physical copy then!

Edited by Green Card200, 11 January 2013 - 11:04 PM.

#170 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

I don't know, Sony and Microsoft fanboys seem to do the same. I have several friends that have traded-in perfectly working Xbox 360s to get the Halo or other branded versions and I know a couple of Vita owners that went from the regular Vita to the white version. While I think Nintendo fanboys may upgrade their handhelds more frequently because of regular hardware upgrades, they certainly are not alone in wanting branded and unique versions of their favorite hardware.

#171 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Still a better buy than a Neo Geo X Gold or second Vita.

I don't know, Sony and Microsoft fanboys seem to do the same. I have several friends that have traded-in perfectly working Xbox 360s to get the Halo or other branded versions and I know a couple of Vita owners that went from the regular Vita to the white version. While I think Nintendo fanboys may upgrade their handhelds more frequently because of regular hardware upgrades, they certainly are not alone in wanting branded and unique versions of their favorite hardware.

I am guilty of doing this.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#172 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Well if your a fan of the series, having a special console is pretty awesome. And for this one, it'll likely become pretty rare considering the series

only RARE if you keep it sealed.. i dont think the zelda
system even fetch what they cost if you opened them
WOOOO I STINK

#173 MunkichioO

MunkichioO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

crap.. gonna have a semi hard time figuring out which one is the jpn one vs the us one when i pick this sucker up xD

#174 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

OMG. I was hoping this cobalt one would come out. Might have to bite when it comes out. Especially since pokemon is coming afterwards.

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#175 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

When Mario 3ds XL bundle came out, it was (and is) the same price as the stand-alone ($199.99). We may get a normal 3DS MSRP on this one.

#176 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

When Mario 3ds XL bundle came out, it was (and is) the same price as the stand-alone ($199.99). We may get a normal 3DS MSRP on this one.

Hope you're right but even at $10 or $20, i'd be ok with it. $30 would give me pause. Awww who am I kidding, I'm gonna buy it anyway.

By the way, the zelda bundle was a GS and BB exclusive. I think BB had it for $179 and GS had it for $199.

Also, guys, don't feed the chimptroll. All dude ever does is go into nintendo threads and starts crap.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#177 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

I'm tempted to buy this, but I have a strong feeling that Nintendo will unveil the 3DS refresh that looks more like its XL big brother by E3, and I'd be kicking myself.

#178 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

HOLY F***

Looks like I'll have to sell my Zelda 3ds for it...

now that is a decision i cant fathom

#179 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'm a huge fan of this series, but I just can't do it. I'm holding out for a decent XL color so I'll keep waiting.
Posted Image

#180 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Ill be getting this.
Just waiting for someone to have pre orders and I'm there.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould