Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2971 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

anybody knows when THQ pack will be replaced by the new deal of the week? 12AM PT Saturday?

if im correct ,it will change in about 16 hours ;)

#2972 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Don't think this has been asked before, but I apologize if it has been. When Amazon gets a hold of those keys for Fable 3 DLC, will there be a bundle including Fable: The Lost Chapters, or will they each be sold separately? I know Tony originally said that there would be a Fable bundle, but the OP doesn't mention a bundle, just Fable:TLC for $2.50.

If its not going to be a bundle, I'd get Fable:TLC when the deal goes live, but if there will be a bundle when they get those keys, then I'd prefer to wait. Anyone know?

#2973 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Don't think this has been asked before, but I apologize if it has been. When Amazon gets a hold of those keys for Fable 3 DLC, will there be a bundle including Fable: The Lost Chapters, or will they each be sold separately? I know Tony originally said that there would be a Fable bundle, but the OP doesn't mention a bundle, just Fable:TLC for $2.50.

If its not going to be a bundle, I'd get Fable:TLC when the deal goes live, but if there will be a bundle when they get those keys, then I'd prefer to wait. Anyone know?

Yeah there will be a bundle when the keys for the Fable 3 DLC show up. He announced it would be 9.99 before coupon and it does have TLC included.

Edit: I can't find his post saying that because I'm lazy right now.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#2974 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

would be nice if the THQ Pack had the SR3 Franchise Pack (instead of just vanilla :/)

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#2975 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yeah there will be a bundle when the keys for the Fable 3 DLC show up. He announced it would be 9.99 before coupon and it does have TLC included.

Edit: I can't find his post saying that because I'm lazy right now.

Here you go...

$9.99 pre coupon for both. We don't have keys for the Fable 3 DLCs yet so we will launch that bundle when we get them (might be later than Sunday) .

Everything else is in place and exists.

Cheers,
Tony

#2976 Devasive

Devasive

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

I wish the THQ pack had all of the Darksiders II DLC included. It might be impossible to get it in the coming days, and right now on Steam it is pretty expensive altogether. =/

#2977 tannersarms

tannersarms

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

How can I check? It's been a tight month so may not use all mine.

If you just want to find out if you have at least one code, simply to to the Editors Choice page, click "Buy and Download", then on the next screen it will deduct $5 if you have a code available, i.e.:

PC Download: $14.99
Promotion Applied: -$5.00

Total Before Tax: $9.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Then just close this window. Don't click purchase.

Edited by tannersarms, 26 January 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#2978 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm kinda surprised that the THQ pack is still available for purchase. I would have thought that Tony would have received the call from one of the new owners to take it down already.

Keep your eye on Gamefly's identical THQ pack too.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2979 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Actually that didn't help me much since I bought some Prototype bundles and didn't get emails for them, plus some emails are threaded. I contacted CS 2 hours ago and they sent me an email stating this:

:D

Why hello buddy ol pal ;-)

#2980 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

I'd like to see a Deal for Shank & shank 2. I was never interested about games like Shank, mark of ninja until i see MS arcade bundle. So i watched few gameplay Vids. Game looks really interesing :D

#2981 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Here you go...

Thanks, I guess I'll wait for that bundle then. Tony, if you read this you might want to put this info in the OP to avoid any confusion. Thanks, again.

#2982 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'd like to see a Deal for Shank & shank 2. I was never interested about games like Shank, mark of ninja until i see MS arcade bundle. So i watched few gameplay Vids. Game looks really interesing :D

Shank 2 was just in the Humble Indie Bundle 7. If you head over to the Steam trade thread, you might find people selling it pretty cheap.

#2983 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Sims 3 does happen to be on sale for $7.49 on GameFly, however.

My righteous fire burns strong. In four days I will celebrate 13 years of never buying/playing The Sims. :D

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#2984 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Nope, no other way.

I checked my credit balance and it shows this :

Why does it say I have $49.93 in SOFTWARE/VIDEO
GAMES DOWNLOADS? I can't use it at checkout and I'm sure I've spent more than that in that department.

I'd love to know how to access these funds.

#2985 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Why does it say I have $49.93 in SOFTWARE/VIDEO
GAMES DOWNLOADS? I can't use it at checkout and I'm sure I've spent more than that in that department.

I'd love to know how to access these funds.

I think I've noticed before that that amount includes the F2P credits from purchases of B2P games.

Edited by asheskitty, 26 January 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#2986 maseda17

maseda17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Where do I find the coupon to get NBA 2K13 for 9.99 from 14.99? Thanks

#2987 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Where do I find the coupon to get NBA 2K13 for 9.99 from 14.99? Thanks

Sheesh, this is getting really old. At least there's only 5 days left.

You had to purchase something from Amazon PCDD from 11/16-ish to 12/31 to get a $5 promo credit towards the Editor's Choice List items.

#2988 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sheesh, this is getting really old. At least there's only 5 days left.

It's the reason they don't let me work customer service anymore, the boss caught me with a light splatter of blood across my face, a blood drenched stapler, and a few bodies piled up beneath the counter. Apparently I don't do well in repetitive tasks.

#2989 maseda17

maseda17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Gotcha. I don't frequent these forums and if that was detailed in the primary post it would alleviate these repetitive questions. Thanks.

#2990 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Amazon should have their Dungeon Siege Complete sale now (rather than Feb) since Steam has it for 50% off now...
http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/12086

Not having it now will mean missed sales since people would have bought it already. Even without EC coupon IMO.

#2991 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Gotcha. I don't frequent these forums and if that was detailed in the primary post it would alleviate these repetitive questions. Thanks.

No, it really wouldn't. Nobody tends to read the OP.
MLIFTgM.gif

#2992 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

That DS Complete bundle was $7.50 on the Steam Summer sale.

#2993 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

That DS Complete bundle was $7.50 on the Steam Summer sale.

Thanks for the info! That's good to know. I'll skip it either way due to backlog problems.

#2994 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Shank 2 was just in the Humble Indie Bundle 7. If you head over to the Steam trade thread, you might find people selling it pretty cheap.

Shank 1 was in a Humble Bundle, too. Mark of the Ninja was published by MS, though, so it may not be in a Humble Bundle.

#2995 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

No, it really wouldn't. Nobody tends to read the OP.

Or the thread. That same question has been answered multiple times in the last few pages. I will say that this year the questions about the coupons only showed up towards the end and not like last year when they popped up every day.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2996 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Can you buy amazon gcs with amazon gcs? Like say I have a $25 gift card and I want to issue a $5 gift card from that credit can I?

#2997 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Actually, the fact that he even knows that there is a coupon which stacks with the deals suggests that he is reading the OP. Because it's not like the regs & semi-regs here talk about it too much. We already know about it, so we just take it for granted.

The solution is that in the OP, instead of just saying "coupon", Tony inserts a custom spoiler like so.

THQ Mega Pack - $24.99 ($19.99 after )

Contains (separate keys, all activate on Steam EXCEPT CoH GOTY):

1. Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor
2. Company of Heroes - GOTY - NOTE NOT STEAM
3. Darksiders
4. Darksiders II
5. Homefront
6. MX vs. ATV Reflex
7. Metro 2033
8. Nexuiz
9. Red Faction Armageddon
10. Red Faction Guerrilla
11. Saints Row 2
12. Saints Row The Third
13. Supreme Commander
14. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
15. Titan Quest Gold
16. Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II: Gold Edition
17. Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
18. Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War Gold
19. Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War Retribution

EDIT: On second thought, there are a good number of people here in this thread looking for help from people who have extra coupons. So I guess they some of the questions about the coupons could be coming from that. Still, it couldn't hurt to make a slight alteration to the OP.

Edited by The End, 26 January 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#2998 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Can you buy amazon gcs with amazon gcs? Like say I have a $25 gift card and I want to issue a $5 gift card from that credit can I?

Unless they recently changed this policy, that's a negative Ghost Rider.
MLIFTgM.gif

#2999 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Unless they recently changed this policy, that's a negative Ghost Rider.

Darn. I guess I can't do sb gc trades on CAG unless it's a denomination of $5.

#3000 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

The solution is that in the OP, instead of just saying "coupon", Tony inserts a custom spoiler like so.

THQ Mega Pack - $24.99 ($19.99 after )...