Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#3001 MrsKryten

MrsKryten

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Or maybe call it a credit (which is what it really is) instead of a coupon. "Coupon" makes it sound like something anyone can use just 'cause, but I think "credit" implies that one did something to earn it. Not sure how much of an impact this would really make, but I know it would mean something to me if I walked in blindly on a topic about discounts.

#3002 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Or maybe call it a credit (which is what it really is) instead of a coupon. "Coupon" makes it sound like something anyone can use just 'cause, but I think "credit" implies that one did something to earn it. Not sure how much of an impact this would really make, but I know it would mean something to me if I walked in blindly on a topic about discounts.

Then.... How do we get this credit?
Spoiler

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#3003 MrsKryten

MrsKryten

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Then.... How do we get this credit?

Spoiler

LOL! Well at least they would be asking a different question. ;)

#3004 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

LOL! Well at least they would be asking a different question. ;)

<eyes stapler>

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3005 maseda17

maseda17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

No, it really wouldn't. Nobody tends to read the OP.

I was just defending myself with an idea that makes sense to me in an effort to avoid the repetitive questions. My attention to CAG is really limited to their Facebook presence and don't partake in forum discussions in the interest of time. Clearly I am not the only one based on the response my question had. Not trying to be a nuisance by any means.

#3006 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

have you all figured out the order in which you'll get the MS deals?

depending on how I do the math, I either have 2 or 3 coupons left. Now if fable was confirmed and ready by tomorrow, it would be fable, indie and THEN aoe - I can live without aoe (still holding out for someone/anyone to put out a real complete package). But now, I'll have to wait on aoe till the last day to see if/when fable comes through.

#3007 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

have you all figured out the order in which you'll get the MS deals?

depending on how I do the math, I either have 2 or 3 coupons left. Now if fable was confirmed and ready by tomorrow, it would be fable, indie and THEN aoe - I can live without aoe (still holding out for someone/anyone to put out a real complete package). But now, I'll have to wait on aoe till the last day to see if/when fable comes through.

What do you mean with "real complete package"? Isn't the AOE 3 Complete that Amazon is selling, COMPLETE O_O? Or are you referring to a AOE 1, 2 & 3 Complete Ultimate Package :lol: ?

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#3008 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

A real complete package? I've never seen AoE 1 & 2 digital.

#3009 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

I know once in a while we CAGs inadvertently buy something we already own. While considering forfeiting $0.10 from my prior purchase of AoE 3 Complete for the GFWL-free/DRM-free Steam version I discovered that I even had it installed >.>

Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

#3010 opasx

opasx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

I think I've noticed before that that amount includes the F2P credits from purchases of B2P games.

I thinkt he number may also be a bit screwy.

'SOFTWARE/VIDEO
GAMES DOWNLOADS
$746.21'

from the credits page.

I wish I had that much in credit to use though.

#3011 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

I know once in a while we CAGs inadvertently buy something we already own. While considering forfeiting $0.10 from my prior purchase of AoE 3 Complete for the GFWL-free/DRM-free Steam version I discovered that I even had it installed >.>

So it's drm free even on steam?

#3012 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

So it's drm free even on steam?

Link. See link. Maybe maybe there was a reason asheskitty put the link on DRM-FREE but not on the game name. Maybe. (Link pointed out before by MysterD)

<looks for misplaced stapler>

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#3013 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Oh... but it does use GFWL, right?

:D

#3014 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

<looks for misplaced stapler>

You can borrow mine...

Posted Image

#3015 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

So are we still waiting on the Fable 3 DLC? That's really going to suck if it doesn't make it in time on the EC list just because the DLC keys weren't here yet.

Sell it without the DLC! Or just add the codes to accounts once they come in. :cry:

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#3016 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

what time does the microsoft deal start? i want to buy it fast, scared they run out of keys.

#3017 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Sell it without the DLC! Or just add the codes to accounts once they come in. :cry:

Please, please THIS!!!

#3018 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

what time does the microsoft deal start? i want to buy it fast, scared they run out of keys.

From the second post:

Additional thread notes:

3. Prices generally flip between 12:30-1AM PST on the first day of the planned sale.

#3019 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

From the second post:

thanks

looks like I can't make it in time. hope Amazon still have keys when I come back from no-internet area this monday. :(

#3020 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

deal should start in about 8 hours :D

#3021 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Oh... but it does use GFWL, right?

:D

nope it does not i have it use ensemble studio log in if u play online if i remeber not i activate the keys but it not gwfl

#3022 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

hope Amazon still have keys when I come back from no-internet area this monday. :(

They almost certainly will still have keys, considering the deal is meant to last a week, they probably won't sell out in one day.

#3023 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

They almost certainly will still have keys, considering the deal is meant to last a week, they probably won't sell out in one day.

hope so. :roll::roll:

#3024 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

They sold out the Square Enix pack keys in a day. Hopefully it wont be a problem this time.

#3025 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Yeah, I find it hard to believe the Arcade Bundle will be as popular as the Absolutely Great Square Pack.

#3026 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

So are we still waiting on the Fable 3 DLC? That's really going to suck if it doesn't make it in time on the EC list just because the DLC keys weren't here yet.

All of the Fable 3 DLC just got updates in the Steam Registry. Going to guess since this is the first time they've been sold as Steam keys outside of Steam that it was related to this sale.

#3027 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

so hitman:absolution is 66% off on steam. you think it will get any cheaper on amazon later? is it a game that can be waited on?

#3028 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

All of the Fable 3 DLC just got updates in the Steam Registry. Going to guess since this is the first time they've been sold as Steam keys outside of Steam that it was related to this sale.

I guess this is good new then ;)

so hitman:absolution is 66% off on steam. you think it will get any cheaper on amazon later? is it a game that can be waited on?

You waited this far. All im saying is if u have enough backlog to go until summer, just wait. Square Enix games usually goes on sale quick. its a great games as i heard. but if u can, just wait :D

#3029 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Back in October they ran this bundle for $9.99 as the deal of the week. It was supposed to last a week, but they ran out of keys several times. They restocked acouple of times, but they finally had to cancel the deal on Monday of that week after the publisher got skittish over how many bundles they were selling for so cheap.

Not gonna say that it will happen here. But it has happened before.

EDIT: Looks like while I was busy hunting down the link for the Square pack, jatan11t already posted about it.

#3030 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Back in October they ran this bundle for $9.99 as the deal of the week. It was supposed to last a week, but they ran out of keys several times. They restocked acouple of times, but they finally had to cancel the deal on Monday of that week after the publisher got skittish over how many bundles they were selling for so cheap.

Not gonna say that it will happen here. But it has happened before.

EDIT: Looks like while I was busy hunting down the link for the Square pack, jatan11t already posted about it.

this is what I scared. and Microsoft bundle is totally cheap even without the EC coupon.

Tony, can you start the deal now??!!!