Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#3121 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

dmc just came out on PC 2 days ago I think. Wouldn't recommend buying it at this price. The game's reviewing well but not being reviewed right by a lot of places, as if they played only the start and nothing else. I'll probably give the PC version a shot sooner than later but if you want a DMC fix stick with 4, it's a better game with far better characters.

#3122 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

Be aware Skyrim is a daily deal right now on STEAM for $30; one of the reasons why I picked it out from your list.
However, I would expect to be even cheaper by the Summer Sale.

well, 30 isn't bad at all. I wonder how will I feel jumping from one great open world game (FC3) to another (skyrim). DMC or XCom would surely bring some variety to the table before I go dive in Skyrim.

The DmC reboot is getting good reviews on PC. That said I rarely pay more than $15 for a game, so I'll be a while for me (more than a while, it's Capcom).

I played DMC4 on PC back when it came out on pc (2009-2010ish?) and I remember thoroughly enjoying it, story may not have been very good but great hack and slash game...especially when PC don't really get God of War or Bayonetta type hack and slash games.

#3123 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

You can shop around the trading thread. Skyrim should be selling for significantly less than $30 there. Significantly less than $20...

What the WHAT? SOLD!

#3124 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

What the WHAT? SOLD!

I bought a copy of Skyrim for $10 off a fellow CAG
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3125 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

Wish I could find a cheap Dishonored for around $15 lol. Sadly i've had no luck in that regard.

#3126 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Wish I could find a cheap Dishonored for around $15 lol. Sadly i've had no luck in that regard.

Whats with all those people looking for Dishonored for $15? is that like the going rate?.:P

#3127 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

Also, does not knowing CheapyD is a downloadable character in SR3 make me an outcast?

Double Fail >.< CheapyD ain't DLC! (rhymes :bouncy:) He's in the base game, there's a sad and touching tale behind it.

I played DMC4 on PC back when it came out on pc (2009-2010ish?) and I remember thoroughly enjoying it, story may not have been very good but great hack and slash game...especially when PC don't really get God of War or Bayonetta type hack and slash games.

Summer 2008. I'd recommend this review of DmC on Ars. (I like reviews outside the "gaming" sites.)

In a similar vein, I can recommend Blades of Time (it was $10 on the summer and winter steam sales and ~$7 recently on GMG).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3128 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

dmc just came out on PC 2 days ago I think. Wouldn't recommend buying it at this price. The game's reviewing well but not being reviewed right by a lot of places, as if they played only the start and nothing else. I'll probably give the PC version a shot sooner than later but if you want a DMC fix stick with 4, it's a better game with far better characters.

HA HA HA
good one
you could have at least tried saying 3 was a better game

the new DmC is likely the best in the series
it is an amazing reboot (havent played pc version so can't comment on any related questions: performance, etc.)

#3129 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

me too ;)

just received an email from Amazon, I have 2 5 dollar credits and a 3 cent credit (?)
You've got following $5 editor's choice promotional credits:

1. A $5 credit toward the purchase of select game downloads starting 1/1/2013 and good through 1/31/2013. To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511 in January 2013, click "Buy and Download", and your promotional code will automatically be applied to your game download. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2013. This offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/AMAIXZQJ8OJ7W

---------------

2. A $5 credit toward the purchase of select game downloads starting 1/1/2013 and good through 1/31/2013. To redeem your reward, simply visit in January 2013, click "Buy and Download", and your promotional code will automatically be applied to your game download. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2013. This offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions:
---------------

3. A $0.03 credit toward the purchase of select game downloads starting 1/1/2013 and good through 1/31/2013. To redeem your reward, simply visit in January 2013, click "Buy and Download", and your promotional code will automatically be applied to your game download. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2013. This offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions

So I believe I have 2 left, not sure about the 3 cent one even though it says its an EC credit.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3130 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Whats with all those people looking for Dishonored for $15? is that like the going rate?.:P

Lots of Gamersgate Bethesda Bundle keys are still selling in the market. that why people looking for Dishonored for 15$ ;)

#3131 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

So I believe I have 2 left, not sure about the 3 cent one even though it says its an EC credit.

You've bought three things on the EC list priced at $4.99 since (1) prior those three you paid more for something on EC or (2) the start of EC.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#3132 ojaybaby

ojaybaby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

Anyone else staying up for the MS bundle?

I have a feeling it will sell out quick.

#3133 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

Lots of Gamersgate Bethesda Bundle keys are still selling in the market. that why people looking for Dishonored for 15$ ;)

Which I find kinda crazy. Imo, Dishonored is the anchor game in that pack (certainly the newest). I mean sure, Skyrim hasn't been less that $30 outside of a couple freak sales, but it's been around and is due for a price cut by Summer. I know a few were excited about DOOM 3 BFG, and while the rest are mostly respectable, I can't believe many buyers didn't own a least a couple of them.

#3134 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

It shouldn't be.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#3135 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Ah yes i remember now. There was a 'glitch' and heaps got the bundle for a low price ..$25 or something like that?....well those that ended up receiving the keys....;)

#3136 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

I find this quite silly. Staying up? Staying up? Yankees are asleep by now.

Some of us live in PST AST (Amazon Standard Time, GMT-8), AKST (GMT-9), & HST (GMT-10).

#3137 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

I bought a copy of Skyrim for $10 off a fellow CAG

Now that is a deal! worthy of CAG forums...come on people! make me an offer I can't refuse!

Oh I see! so THAT is what is up. Heroes, you got any skyrim key for me brah!?

Summer 2008. I'd recommend this review of DmC on Ars. (I like reviews outside the "gaming" sites.)

In a similar vein, I can recommend Blades of Time (it was $10 on the summer and winter steam sales and ~$7 recently on GMG).

Wow, Bikini clad protagonist in hack and slash game? how on earth did I miss that? well, one explanation is that back in the day I was quite busy with school and only played the best. BOT has 63 metacritic score whereas DMC4 is 78.

Thanks for the review, but I was already convinced and definitely going to buy it...but not at $59.

HA HA HA
good one
you could have at least tried saying 3 was a better game

the new DmC is likely the best in the series
it is an amazing reboot (havent played pc version so can't comment on any related questions: performance, etc.)

From the review posted few posts ago, nuff said!
"But DmC draws blood where it counts, and hack-and-slash gamers—especially those with modern PCs—owe themselves a visit to Capcom's gallery of artistic destruction."

#3138 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

Quick question for those who have used Amazon gift card credit. What can or can't i do with amazon gc that is received from someone else?.

#3139 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Wow, Bikini clad protagonist in hack and slash game? how on earth did I miss that? well, once explanation is that back in the day I was quite busy with school and only played the best. BOT has 63 metacritic score whereas DMC4 is 78.

^_^ I know what you mean. There's a demo on steam -- that's what convinced me to bite. The Swamp DLC for it is only okay -- story wise if fills out a bit of "in the meantime other characters were..." but the gameplay on the DLC is gun-shooting heavy, which BoT does not excel at. Game is ~10 hours, DLC is ~1 hour.

#3140 Duckvader

Duckvader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hey yo! Tony, can we get a price match on these games? (Specifically Game of Thrones)

http://store.origin....ge.origin-deals

THANK YOU!
Posted Image

#3141 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Quick question for those who have used Amazon gift card credit. What can or can't i do with amazon gc that is received from someone else?.

In my experience.. buy stuff (digital or physical).
Can't buy a gift card with a gift card.

#3142 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

In my experience.. buy stuff (digital or physical).
Can't buy a gift card with a gift card.

Sorry for the dumb question but had to ask :).

#3143 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

SOmeone listed Skyrim for $15 in trading thread ;)..wow that went in record time bahahahah

Edited by smurfinaus, 27 January 2013 - 07:13 AM.
change

#3144 NoOne5353

NoOne5353

Lording in DOTA 2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

its 1 am here in TX and im just wasting time in dota 2 till the microsoft arcade bundle flips. 5 bucks for 5 awesome games is a killer deal!

#3145 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

SOmeone listed Skyrim for $15 in trading thread ;)

Haha, thanks for looking out man...already sent a pm. And thank you Idiotekque for pointing me towards the magical land of trading thread. As you can tell, I don't frequent forums a lot so I didn't know about it.

Someone just posted DMC for 28$ and now I am tempted for that also!

#3146 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hmmm, the microsoft bundle still hasn't appeared on the EC list yet. I hope people don't accidentally buy it in case it gets added to the list after the sale actually starts

#3147 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hmmm, the microsoft bundle still hasn't appeared on the EC list yet. I hope people don't accidentally buy it in case it gets added to the list after the sale actually starts

Thanks for the heads up.. I didn't think to check that. Will be funny if it sells out before it gets added to the EC list lol

#3148 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Stuff doesnt usually update til 12.30 - 1am Seattle time...
Posted Image

#3149 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Double Fail >.< CheapyD ain't DLC! (rhymes :bouncy:) He's in the base game, there's a sad and touching tale behind it.

Hate to be that guy, but he actually is DLC, well as a homie anyways. He's part of the Genki Bowl DLC, and the compatibility pack for the Genki Bowl, so he's not necessarily paid DLC, but DLC nonetheless.

Stuff doesnt usually update til 12.30 - 1am Seattle time...

I'm hoping it flips closer to the 12:30 mark than 1 since I'm getting sleepy, and I just want use my last EC coupon and not have to think about it tomorrow, err today.

#3150 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

The MS bundle is actually the 1c Bundle Complete, 400games for 5$.