Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#3151 Lord Xoan

Lord Xoan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

The Age of Empires III Complete will be live today too?

#3152 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

The MS bundle is actually the 1c Bundle Complete, 400games for 5$.

I semi hope you're serious.

#3153 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Yes. Check the first post on this thread :)
Posted Image

#3154 Leumas Krap

Leumas Krap

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hate to be that guy, but he actually is DLC, well as a homie anyways. He's part of the Genki Bowl DLC, and the compatibility pack for the Genki Bowl, so he's not necessarily paid DLC, but DLC nonetheless.

I'm hoping it flips closer to the 12:30 mark than 1 since I'm getting sleepy, and I just want use my last EC coupon and not have to think about it tomorrow, err today.

same here, i live in seattle too and i have to wake up at 5:30 am for work...these keys better sell out after i get mine LOL...jk

#3155 Lord Xoan

Lord Xoan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Yes. Check the first post on this thread :)

Thx bro! My body is ready!

#3156 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

I semi hope you're serious.

me too, me too ...

#3157 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Got skyrim for $14 AND I purchased Xcom for 20$, my inner "Humble Addict" (as I like to call it) is very satisfied. I surely appreciate the guidance, CAGs.

#3158 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

You've bought three things on the EC list priced at $4.99 since (1) prior those three you paid more for something on EC or (2) the start of EC.

ummmm, I may be tired but I'm confused

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#3159 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for the heads up.. I didn't think to check that. Will be funny if it sells out before it gets added to the EC list lol

You can always check in cart to make sure the discount is being applied before you click confirm. I know I do everytime just to be sure.

#3160 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

ummmm, I may be tired but I'm confused

I'm so tired and confused that I don't know if I'm confused because I'm tired or tired because I'm confused.

#3161 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Hey Tony, Can you please tell Kaotik to put his pants back on? :lol:

#3162 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

I'm so tired and confused that I don't know if I'm confused because I'm tired or tired because I'm confused.

:drool:

Mind = Blown

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#3163 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Well, now I understand why game developers are creating shitty skinner boxes instead of fun games.

That seems like a fairly extreme statement, and hardly fair.

It's okay, real gamers put pointless, idiotic people like that guy on "ignore" because they know his opinion is worthless and has no effect on the industry or gamer consensus. Just another troll going against the grain to instigate conversation in his otherwise solitary, bridge-dwelling life. ;)

Once agiain, - hardly. It seems to me that on the X messageboards you absolutely have to love X, because if you don't you're a troll! For what it's worth, I didn't like Oblivion for the same reason, and that was even more buggy than Skyrim.

Plus, it's obvious you work for Bethesda and are shilling their product. See what I did there? :)

It's one thing that it's your least favorite game, a whole different one is that you think it's a bad game just because you didn't know what to do with it.

What's with the plague of solipsism these days anyway? Have we become so isolated in this, the age of social networking??

I really think you read too much into these things. In fact, there seems to be a large trend of apologists that has appeared out of this Internet age. Apple apologists are a big one (and take that from an Apple fan), and gamer apologists are another. I just thought it was a fair thing to point out since we were talking about deals that your money is better spent on Far Cry 3 than Skyrim, because Skyrim doesn't have even remotely the same payoff or enjoyment that Far Cry 3 does. And obviously that's my opinion, which I do believe I'm entitled to have. :)

To give credit where credit's due, the lore surrounding Skyrim is monumental, but you may as well read a book, since the actual GAME just doesn't give you enough credit, enough reward, enough respect as you play it through. It really, to me, felt like a world that you just pass through. Nothing more, nothing less. I know quite a few people who made it to the end and never felt like they were anything special. A game like this should make you feel special, darnit!

Anyway, Far Cry 3 ftw. Skyrim ftl.

This is a great deal (I picked it up for some ridiculous deal some time ago). For Mac users with a reasonable powerful CPU/GPU, you can run this in Parallels without any trouble if rebooting into Boot Camp is a pain to you. On my new 2012 iMac I can run this at 2560x1440 with all settings to max, in a virtual Windows 7 through Parallels. Just an fyi for ya. :)
www.bighugenerd.com

#3164 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

Dat Inception. We should go deeper.
Anyways we all apparently are just sitting and waiting as the clock ticks. Anxiously awaiting the deal so sleep may come. Excited about this Microsoft bundle deal. Hopefully the Fable one will come soon after, only 4 days after today left in the month! :O

#3165 Lord Xoan

Lord Xoan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

This is a great deal (I picked it up for some ridiculous deal some time ago). For Mac users with a reasonable powerful CPU/GPU, you can run this in Parallels without any trouble if rebooting into Boot Camp is a pain to you. On my new 2012 iMac I can run this at 2560x1440 with all settings to max, in a virtual Windows 7 through Parallels. Just an fyi for ya. :)

That's kind of you my friend, for your information... it has been a long time since I played a Age of Empires game, so that's why I want to buy the AoEIII, indeed it's a great deal, I don't worry because I don't use Mac, I have a C2Q 2.5, so I think I'm fine with it :)

#3166 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Bah the hamsters they do nothing!
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#3167 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

12:03am PST. And nothing yet. The refreshing shall commenceth!
www.bighugenerd.com

#3168 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

Price hasn't flipped but the $5 credit is now being applied to the MS Arcade Bundle, so once the flip happens all should be good.

#3169 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

http://gifsforum.com.../2074yu4sw2.gif

#3170 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

any fellow CAGs out there have a spare EC coupon to help me get Age of Empires III Complete please?

#3171 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Price hasn't flipped but the $5 credit is now being applied to the MS Arcade Bundle, so once the flip happens all should be good.

Yep saw that too :P

WOAH the THQ megapack just got taken down. 'Currently unavailable'

Edited by smurfinaus, 27 January 2013 - 08:09 AM.
change

Posted Image

#3172 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Price is live.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3173 Drakey

Drakey

Egg and Ham?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

its live attack

#3174 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Like how it says $9.99 on the item but not the order.
Posted Image

#3175 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Price is live.

Lies!

#3176 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Live on order page but still showing full price when you go to confirm. Be careful.

#3177 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Indie bundle is live, AOE! Not yet

#3178 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Live on order page but still showing full price when you go to confirm. Be careful.

It got fixed now.
Posted Image

#3179 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

only the Steam version of Age of Empires III Complete is on sale? Whats about the standard download version? It has nothing written regarding DRM so I will assume it is DRM-free?

Heck, b/w DRM-free vs. Steam, I would pick DRM-free since Steam version doesn't have Steam achievement anyway.

#3180 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

w00t. Ordered the Indie bundle! Win!
www.bighugenerd.com