Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#301 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hi Tony!
Any chance to see at least 50% off on Football Manager 2013?
I lost the steam deal...

:( we have run it twice in Jan at 50% off, I don't think we'll have it again. I can ask but it is doubtful.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#302 bbacelar

bbacelar

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

:( we have run it twice in Jan at 50% off, I don't think we'll have it again. I can ask but it is doubtful.

Cheers,
Tony

:cry:

I understood...
Thanks for your effort, I bought Darksiders Franchise and now the only game I want is the FM 2013.

$24,99 with coupon is not so bad anyway.

edit: Will the price on FM 2013 ($29,99) stay until 1/31?

#303 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Didn't get a reply. Can anyone please tell me what the coupon is? The last ones I received from amazon expired at the end of december.

#304 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Didn't get a reply. Can anyone please tell me what the coupon is? The last ones I received from amazon expired at the end of december.

If you bought games from ~November until Dec 31st you received a coupon for 5$ off Editor's Choice games from Jan 1st-Jan 31st. The coupon applies automatically at checkout if you have one to applicable games.

#305 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Chat with their customer service. I had them add my Mass Effect I purchased on Amazon and my Dragon Age Ultimate I purchased on Steam both within 10 minutes. Very, very helpful and easy to talk to.

I just had them help me add a bunch of games to my account and it couldn't have gone better. It is a little odd what they do and don't have in their system though. Battlefield Vietnam (the original, not the Bad Company addon), SimCity 4, C&C 3 were all go, but not C&C General or Battle for Middle Earth 2 in addition to some others. I would have thought it was an age thing if not for BFV....

#306 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Does the Dragon Age pack have 3 separate keys for the 3 items? I already have DA: Origins, but wouldn't mind adding Awakening and DA2 to the mix.

#307 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

So, it looks like you can get 'founder' status in Tera Online by buying a boxed edition anytime after it goes free to play (source). So, any possibility we can get a reduced price (I know not soon), but down the line like we did for the Secret World? Perhaps in the upcoming months?

#308 Brock F'N Samson

Brock F'N Samson

FightingGame Brawler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread and have a question. I don't do much PC gaming, but I got the $5.00 credit and wanted to know if Hotline Miami will be on sale by January 31? It looks like a really fun and interesting game, thanks.

#309 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

FYI, for those curious about Crysis activations the limit is 50 not 5, check it out:

http://secure.mycrys...hp?f=40&t=46212

Also adding to OP.

Lastly, I just got an email that made me super excited. We just got all the information we need to start selling Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Less exciting for this particular community because I'm not sure when we'll promote it, but I am totally jazzed to jump back into it.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#310 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

FYI, for those curious about Crysis activations the limit is 50 not 5, check it out:

Ahh, shoot. I was hoping to install it on 51 computers!

Also adding to OP.

Lastly, I just got an email that made me super excited. We just got all the information we need to start selling Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Less exciting for this particular community because I'm not sure when we'll promote it, but I am totally jazzed to jump back into it.

Cheers,
Tony

Nice work! They really should have sold BGEE in more places than Beamdog to begin with. It might have gotten a bit more attention.

#311 Lunk

Lunk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hey Tony -

Any chance of a return of any of the Paradox bundles that included Crusader Kings 2 for the EC list? I can't bring myself to spend much more around this excellent sale and I'm weighing my options. ;)

#312 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

question about the DOW bundle. Is there any chance you will end up with a steam key for dark crusade - was it just a timing issue? Normally I don't mind too much if my games are split between steam and amazon but having just one piece of a franchise not show up in steam is going to drive me up the wall; like many I ended up with DOW gold from the humble bundle so that's already up in steam.

as a related question, any chance you could adopt a policy to allow folks to switch their non-steam version for steam keys or the other way around? many of the games we bought in 2011/early 2012 now seem to have steam versions in amazon.
thanks!

Hi everyone, this is my first post here but I have been following this thread for a long time now. First I want to tell Tony how awesome you are for all the great deals you got for everyone. The amount of time spent, patience you have, and the general abuse you must get while doing this is incredible.
Anyway I have these 2 questions quoted above as well. I would love to get the dawn of war pack, but I really hate getting games not part of steam, especially when all the rest of the franchise will be on steam. So I was wondering if you only don't have all those keys and don't have dark crusade because of a rushed bundle, and were out of time? Do you plan on getting those games and steam keys at a later date? If you do, would they be added/replaced as the steam version for free? I realize that you had titan quest gold as a replacement, but I would love to have the set...
I know that you help people out who accidentally buy the wrong version DRM of a game, but would we, in most cases, be able to switch a drm free game to a steam version if you get it later?

Thank you Tony for all your work!

#313 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

Baldurs Gate: EE!!!!

#314 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

As in we buy and download from Amazon? Or buy from you and activate with Beamdog and use their client to manage it?

#315 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Baldurs Gate: EE!!!!

As in we buy and download from Amazon? Or buy from you and activate with Beamdog and use their client to manage it?

You'll buy it from us. I'll know more about the DRM solution after the QA pass.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#316 jediyoshi

jediyoshi

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

Now that TERA's announced it's going f2p, would be nice to see another sale on it. Boxed/digital copies are already way cheaper than other retailers, just hurts a bit knowing it went down to $5 during the last sale.

#317 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread and have a question. I don't do much PC gaming, but I got the $5.00 credit and wanted to know if Hotline Miami will be on sale by January 31? It looks like a really fun and interesting game, thanks.

I don't know if it will return to a sale price, it was 7.49 since January 1st and even glitched and "price-matched" steam flash sale to 5$, making it free with the coupon. Check this thread, another CAG might be selling it for 2.50.

#318 ChelseaGrinK

ChelseaGrinK

CAG Observer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Cheers,
Tony

When it was? I asked for a price matching when it was steam encore sales but i never got a answer, checked the amazon's page twice each day of the encore sales and nothing :/

#319 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Now that TERA's announced it's going f2p, would be nice to see another sale on it. Boxed/digital copies are already way cheaper than other retailers, just hurts a bit knowing it went down to $5 during the last sale.

Insanely low sales like that are usually an indication that it's about to go F2P, anyway. Now that it is you'll probably never see that price point again.

#320 NumberOneGenius

NumberOneGenius

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Too bad the Command and Conquer Collection still isn't being price matched. Gamestop's sale is still going, proving it wasn't some kind of mistake or flash sale. Next month a certain Origin sale may bring it down to $15, so amazon may be behind in price again. At $12 ut would have been a great buy. I thought it has been previously stated that Amazon ALWAYS matches major retailers (provided they are not out of country or 1st party)?

#321 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Hey guys,

FYI those who missed out on the Max Payne 3 deal...get excited.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#322 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Also adding to OP.

Cheers,
Tony

It doesn't seem to say anything about Crysis 2, just the older games. I think plenty of people here would be into Baldur's Gate EE, though.

Any idea about when we sould get excited about your MP3 announcement? Thanks Tony!

#323 chuffhoncho

chuffhoncho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

If Farming Simulator happened to drop to $15 or (dare I wish) $10, I can assure you that there would be at least one very happy farmer here. PLEASE!

#324 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Does the Dragon Age pack have 3 separate keys for the 3 items? I already have DA: Origins, but wouldn't mind adding Awakening and DA2 to the mix.

I went ahead and bought because I'm a twitchy impulse buyer without any restraint.

For those interested, it comes with 4 keys:
DA: Origins UE
1) Registration Code
2) DLC code which must be redeemed from inside the game (haven't done it yet)

DA 2
1) Registration Code
2) DLC code for Black Emporium

So here's my question: Does that DLC code for DAO include Awakenings since its an xpac or do I have to outright replace my plain jane DAO with the UE version to get Awakenings?

**EDIT: BTW, Comcast must HATE me this month. I've probably pulled down 200gb+ this month.

#325 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Oh, base price got lowered to $40. So 75% off and $5 after EC?

#326 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

I'm excited Tony! I like surprises. When is it going to be 75% off and did the base price drop to $39.99?

#327 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh, base price got lowered to $40. So 75% off and $5 after EC?

Even I might have to buy it at that price. :lol: That said, I think 66% off and $7.50ish after coupon is more likely.

#328 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Is everyone supposed to get this $5 off coupon? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

#329 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Tony, the Alice and DA games aren't actually in the Editor's Choice games list (at least not for me). Figured you might want to fix that. Thinking about DA
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#330 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'm excited Tony! I like surprises. When is it going to be 75% off and did the base price drop to $39.99?

Even I might have to buy it at that price. :lol: That said, I think 66% off and $7.50ish after coupon is more likely.

It'll be the $14.99/$19.99 pricing pre-coupon.

$19.99 being the game + season pass.

Still figuring out timing.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"