Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#3451 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

When was Age of Empires 10 cents? That sounds bizarre. Wish I didn't miss out on that seeing as I don't have any coupons left and would love to grab it for $5.

#3452 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

When was Age of Empires 10 cents? That sounds bizarre. Wish I didn't miss out on that seeing as I don't have any coupons left and would love to grab it for $5.

Google says: 21/11/2010 (on the GFWL store for anyone who didn't know.)
Selling Steam key: Pixeljunk Eden (Cards) $0.70
I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#3453 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

I remember buying that back in 2010. And in for arcade bundle, thanks Tony!

#3454 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Oh, GFWL. Now I'm kind of glad I missed it.

#3455 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

I still cant get my game keys...i've tried all browsers, mobile phones..everything!!...

#3456 zethca

zethca

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

I checked the OP, but I can't figure out what the coupon is that's mentioned. I got Mark of the Ninja for 3.75 though, good enough for now. Is it a credit from previous purchase, or is it available to anyone?

#3457 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

You had to buy a PC game download from Amazon over the holidays for the coupon. There were games as low as $3.

#3458 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

I wonder if BL2 will get a GOTY edition. With all the DLC and such, I would rather wait for a complete package.

#3459 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Thanks Tony for the amazing deals on the M$ bundle and AoE III I grabbed them both, waiting for the Fable bundle to drop so I can buy it as well

T9rTk6Q.gif

#3460 valhuen

valhuen

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

I have eight coupons left, and am done with my purchases (my thanks to Tony for the great deals!), if anyone wants to trade for some additional MS bundles, or wishes me to purchase a few on your behalf drop me a PM and we can work something out.

FYI, for references, my Ebay user ID, Steam user ID and Amazon profile ID are all under the same name, valhuen.

Everyone, just a heads-up that I am now out of coupons, they went fast! ;)

#3461 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Okay, for the newbies out there, go ahead and start practicing, cause this is how it works:

Next year on Jan 1st at exactly 1:00AM, we will start complaining about how the EC deals pale in comparison to the epic Microsoft Bundle and AOE 3 deals of yesteryear, those were the days, blah blah.

Then we'll forget all that when the new awesome deals show up...

Fun, ain't it? ;)

#3462 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Haha, I remember that. I think Viva Pinata was like $1 or free or something, too. That was during a big push from MS to make the GfWL Store into a Steam competitor. They updated the program, making the in-application store (inside the GfWL program itself) black and claimed they were going to match Steam. This was going to be a day long remembered. The day when GfWL had started its long march to becoming as good as Steam! The day when MS finally would get it right! Cue the swelling, triumphant music!

Years later, you can't even login to that store in GfWL anymore. At least not from Windows 8. I guess the store might exist in one of those apps I never use. ;) Needless to say, the initiative died and any momentum they had petered out. Thankfully, MS realized fighting Steam was pointless.

I wish Ubisoft would get the same memo. I just got a AC3 promo code for $9.50 on ebay. It was from a Samsung 840 Pro buyer who didn't want it. And like nearly everyone with a promo code from nVidia or Samsung, Uplay and Ubistore are a PITA to make work properly. After a couple hours searching the web for solutions (none of which worked) and filling out a ticket with Ubisoft, do you know how wonderful it was to glide into Amazon DD, pick up 5 games for $5 (and coupon), then glide on over to Steam? A few C&P's later, it was done.

No problems, no "invalid promo code," no nothing. Just straight up smooth sailing. Thank you, Tony. Thank you, Steam. Thank you, Microsoft, for finally realizing going with the flow with Steam is better than not. And a hearty FU to Ubi for making things unnecessarily complicated with promo codes that are too often invalid for everyone.

FU Uplay, too.

Edited by HisDivineShadow, 27 January 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#3463 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I wonder if BL2 will get a GOTY edition. With all the DLC and such, I would rather wait for a complete package.

Eventually I suppose, but it might take a while and it won't be cheap. Currently there's 3 DLC packs with 1 more to go for the Season Pass, a new character to download, the Creature Slaughterdome, a skin pack that they just released, and they have plans on making more DLC once the Season Pass is up.

#3464 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Torn on age of empires 3, Already have it on the 10 cent sale a while ago.....also watching reviews makes me want to play Rise of Nations.....why isn't that available digitally some where!?!
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#3465 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Okay, for the newbies out there, go ahead and start practicing, cause this is how it works:

Next year on Jan 1st at exactly 1:00AM, we will start complaining about how the EC deals pale in comparison to the epic Microsoft Bundle and AOE 3 deals of yesteryear, those were the days, blah blah.

Why wait?

"Hey Tony, how come the deals last week weren't as good as the Microsoft Arcade bundle? You wasted a week of my life I could have spent playing the MS bundle if you had just put it up earlier but instead I was forced to sit here, spamming F5 and posting "Any news on MS bundle?" as fast as CheapyD allows."

#3466 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

Bought both MS packs!

#3467 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Haha. Good point.

Why wait?

"Hey Tony, how come the deals last week weren't as good as the Microsoft Arcade bundle? You wasted a week of my life I could have spent playing the MS bundle if you had just put it up earlier but instead I was forced to sit here, spamming F5 and posting "Any news on MS bundle?" as fast as CheapyD allows."

#3468 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

Tony, amazon is taking too long to process my purchases. :(

#3469 fore1337

fore1337

Back to a normal avatar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Grabbed the M$ arcade bundle. Going to pass on AoE3. I've got it in a Jewel Case somewhere in my game library. I somehow missed it when it was 10 msp. ..I did grab Blacklight, Viva Pinata & Deus Ex for $1 each back in the day.

IIRC, I couldn't get the stupid M$ client working in time to order AoE3. *sigh*

So when are we going to get a price break on the Steam Version of Baldur's Gate, Enhanced Edition?

#3470 nervousxtian

nervousxtian

proofisindeepudding

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Now I got the itch for Crusader Kings II and it's not on sale anywhere.

Amazon, hook me up! $10... go!

#3471 Pikagreg

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

If anyone has an extra EC coupon I would love to get the MS Arcade Pack :D

~~~Now Playing~~~
:pc:FFXIV
:ps3:Lightning Returns
:3ds:Bravely Default
My Steam Profile
:D~~~~~~My Trade List~~~~~~~ :D(dead)

#3472 deftrance

deftrance

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

If anyone has extra EC coupons and would like to help out a CAG, I have a few steam keys for trade... Will send amazon cash for cost :)

Wanting: MS Arcade Bundle

My short list

PM me please :D

Edited by deftrance, 27 January 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#3473 fore1337

fore1337

Back to a normal avatar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Torn on age of empires 3, Already have it on the 10 cent sale a while ago.....also watching reviews makes me want to play Rise of Nations.....why isn't that available digitally some where!?!

word
Posted Image
Got my copy during the Circuit Blood Letting sales. R.I.P. Circuit City

#3474 tunamix

tunamix

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Does anyone have an extra EC coupon? I would love to pick up the MS bundle or just Mark of the Ninja if you can sell that separately.

#3475 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Torn on getting AOE3.

Also did anyone notice that the Deadlight key includes the soundtrack? :D

foxhack.jpg

#3476 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm really having a bad time buying stuff on Amazon at the moment. It won't process my requests. I bought the MS pack it took me about 2 hours to get. Now I bought a $50 PSN card it won't process up to this time. Help?

#3477 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

So I bought AOE 3 and now I am craving Warcraft 2...

#3478 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm really having a bad time buying stuff on Amazon at the moment. It won't process my requests. I bought the MS pack it took me about 2 hours to get. Now I bought a $50 PSN card it won't process up to this time. Help?

Try contacting Amazon Customer Service.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3479 Wattsup

Wattsup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

I only want Deadlight out of the M$ bundle. I can replace Deadlight with Frozen Synapse or Civ 5 (+ a little extra). PM me if interested.

#3480 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Thank you Tony for the MS Bundle, $5 is just insane! I would have happily paid that for Mark of the Ninja alone. This is possibly the best non-price-mistake deal I've ever gotten!!! :)