Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#3751 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Why not a "Point&Click" pack?
- Resonance
- Book of unwritten tales
- Blackwell saga
- Deponia
- More...

It's missing Smith & Wesson, the original point and click. ;)

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3752 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

I have NBA2K13 PC - and I do like it.

I never really checked into this, but do you know what's the stripped-down differences b/t PC and console versions?

Functioning multiplayer lol just kidding. If the mp does work (I haven't tried in 2K12 or 13) and you or anyone want to play give me a hollar on Steam, same username. It's been a few years since I had some folks to play NBA 2K online with.

#3753 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Why not a "Point&Click" pack?
- Resonance
- Book of unwritten tales
- Blackwell saga
- Deponia
- More...

Nice.

I'd still love to see an Anuman Adventure Games Bundle with the following Microids/White Bird adventure games:
Post Mortem + Still Life 1 + Still Life 2 + Syberia 1 + Syberia 2 + Sinking Island

#3754 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Functioning multiplayer lol just kidding. If the mp does work (I haven't tried in 2K12 or 13) and you or anyone want to play give me a hollar on Steam, same username. It's been a few years since I had some folks to play NBA 2K online with.

Besides the MP being problematic on the PC, is there anything else missing in PC version...?

#3755 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Besides the MP being problematic on the PC, is there anything else missing in PC version...?

The All-Star Weekend stuff are missing. I think some outdoor 3 on 3 basketball mode, and some myPlayer facebook app integration thing.

#3756 indef

indef

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

All-Star Weekend and My Team are cut out of the PC version.

And it probably hasn't been patched yet either. Haven't played it in a couple months, but THE patch usually doesn't arrive until Feb/March, meaning stuff doesn't get fixed until most people have already stopped playing.

Association (franchise) mode works fine, but the single player MyCareer really needs some bugfixes to make it playable.

edit: the microtransactions are also cut out. You earn "VC" in the console versions which can be used for skill boosts from playing games or you can buy them. You also earn them on PC, but can't use them for anything.

#3757 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

It started with a mild smirk. Then it became laughter. I can assure you this joke will somehow find it's way to my dinner table one evening.:applause:

#3758 at8mistakes

at8mistakes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

A pirate will pirate even games at $1 with or without 7 DRM layers. With today game prices thanks to the digital market, I think piracy is decreasing. Or at least I hope so...

Now if we could only figure out how to download that car they've been talking about for years.

#3759 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Real pirates pirate free games.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#3760 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Yes, but then Tony would have to limit the pack to fewer than 10 games. ;)
www.bighugenerd.com

#3761 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

*sigh*, I am such an idiot. I was so caught up in helping my family move these past few days that I completely missed out on getting the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack, which was the only thing I wanted to spend my one and only coupon on. Well unless it pops up again I guess I will have to use my coupon on Spec Ops: The Line. Here's to hoping.

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#3762 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

*sigh*, I am such an idiot. I was so caught up in helping my family move these past few days that I completely missed out on getting the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack, which was the only thing I wanted to spend my one and only coupon on. Well unless it pops up again I guess I will have to use my coupon on Spec Ops: The Line. Here's to hoping.

It is currently on sale at Gamersgate for 13.98:

http://www.gamersgat...llection-bundle

Even cheaper if you have the 20% discount on there ($11.20)

#3763 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

You could have a CAG who has to 20% off discount buy it for you for $11.20

edit:
Ninjad by a frigan speedy Fox

#3764 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

I heard the DRM on that is killer. :lol:

#3765 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I appreciate the suggestions to grab the pack at gamers gate but unfortunately I can't use my amazon.com credits (and I don't mean the coupon) at that website.

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#3766 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Wait, I think I misunderstood Tony, Is Lost Chapters in the Fable bundle? I thought it wasn't in the bundle (which is why it's available now) so I purchased Lost Chapters already. I'm definitely buying the Fable bundle as well and have a coupon for it (assuming it goes live before coupons expire), did I just screw up and I'm going to have 2 copies of it?

:hot:

#3767 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

so is there a possibility of new surprise deals on the 31st?
or are the deals done?
(not counting the possible fable pack)

#3768 CaptainZombie

CaptainZombie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

It is currently on sale at Gamersgate for 13.98:

Even cheaper if you have the 20% discount on there ($11.20)

You could have a CAG who has to 20% off discount buy it for you for $11.20

edit:
Ninjad by a frigan speedy Fox

Is this Steam or Origin?

#3769 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

@CaptainZombie it is Origin. Every EA game sold outside of Steam are always Origin

#3770 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Wait, I think I misunderstood Tony, Is Lost Chapters in the Fable bundle? I thought it wasn't in the bundle (which is why it's available now) so I purchased Lost Chapters already. I'm definitely buying the Fable bundle as well and have a coupon for it (assuming it goes live before coupons expire), did I just screw up and I'm going to have 2 copies of it?

:hot:

The bundle is supposed to be The Lost Chapters in addition to Fable 3 + DLC.

#3771 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Tony, question. Everytime I buy on Amazon now I need to wait for a couple of hours before I recieve my keys. Why is that? I bought spec ops I waited for a few hours. Bought some PSN codes same issue. Well it was yesterday, tried again 5 min ago and bought another PSN code. My order isn't processed yet. :( I'm just using my gift card balance btw.

#3772 Brantleygtboy

Brantleygtboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Tony, YOU DA MAN! I've really gotten into pc gaming with your fantastic deals! Thanks for all that you do. You can really tell you put a lot of time and effort into your job. If I was an employer, I would try my hardest to hire people like you. Thanks for everything and keep the deals coming!

#3773 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Hey tony!! I still cant get any of my keys, are the website engineers working for a solution!?? its been too many days now and i have coupons left that i want to use!

#3774 CaptainZombie

CaptainZombie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

@CaptainZombie it is Origin. Every EA game sold outside of Steam are always Origin

Thanks Xamon, wasn't sure.

#3775 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

Hey tony!! I still cant get any of my keys, are the website engineers working for a solution!?? its been too many days now and i have coupons left that i want to use!

Time to call the locksmith...

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#3776 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

did u try using a Different Browser. ;)

#3777 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

what do the coupons have to do with the keys you already bought?
Posted Image

#3778 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Hmm ... any reason Amazon couldn't run a bundle with The Lost Chapters and Fable 3 sans DLC ... I mean, I'd personally rather get both games for $5 than nothing because the DLC isn't ready ... just a personal preference.

#3779 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Tony, question. Everytime I buy on Amazon now I need to wait for a couple of hours before I recieve my keys. Why is that? I bought spec ops I waited for a few hours. Bought some PSN codes same issue. Well it was yesterday, tried again 5 min ago and bought another PSN code. My order isn't processed yet. :( I'm just using my gift card balance btw.

Hey man,

Thanks for the input, we're constantly working on the processing services you're referring to. In answer to your question, you're essentially getting caught in a manual review of your order, this is done to ensure your little brother doesn't log into your amazon account and buy all of the games :).

I'll pass this along to the team who manages that process though since this is clearly not the case with you.

Hey man,

Sorry for the delay, I worked with the Tech and CS teams today on this, we will have a solution for you that will work as a stopgap until we make some updates to the games and software library, those changes should be in place in the next couple of months. Basically we'll have you contact CS, and they'll get you your keys. I need to get specifics from CS and get all the information out to all the CS reps. Stay tuned and thanks again for the patience, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#3780 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

The bundle is supposed to be The Lost Chapters in addition to Fable 3 + DLC.

Oh well I definitely made a mistake there then. Think if I contact customer service when I buy the Fable 3 bundle they will refund my money for the Lost Chapters? I wonder if they could just withhold the key from the Bundle and return the $2.50. I don't need 2 copies of the game :(