Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4261 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

I'd still love to see Fable 2 hit the PC one day.

Same here :(

Already had TLC on Xbox and 2+3 on Xbox 360, and TLC on PC, so 2 + 3 on PC would be nice. Never got that port of 2 at all . . .

#4262 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Same here :(

Already had TLC on Xbox and 2+3 on Xbox 360, and TLC on PC, so 2 + 3 on PC would be nice. Never got that port of 2 at all . . .

KoA is better anyways. ;)

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4263 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Thanks Tony!

#4264 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

I went ahead and jumped on the Fable bundle but I wouldn't be mad if we some how got the dlc a bit later. Thanks.

#4265 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

If you'll notice that post it also said that the Crusader Kings pack would have all CK product Amazon carries in it. The CK Complete pack that just went live does not. I'm asking if anything has changed also for the 2012 pack. No need to be a jerk here.

D'oh. Here is my official apology. Apparently sitting all day reading this turned me into a forum troll :-( I am sorry. You are/were completely right.

#4266 tmwfte

tmwfte

Lovecraftian Colour Out of Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

I have not seen a post specifying that it would have all CK products. Neither the original reposted Tony one, or the Tony CK pack. As such, it was an assumption.

If you can find the post that states it'd have ALL CK DLC, then I will apologize. (because I've been very active following this thread, but I did have to work today)

How about the post that you told me to search for that was quoted?

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=3932

#4267 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Grabbed the $10 CK2 pack, and activated everything via steam. Huzzah life is good!
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4268 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

KoA is better anyways. ;)

:lol: Oh you . . .

#4269 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hey dudes,

The CKII pack was built incorrectly. Fixing now, it'll be a while (maybe this evening) before we get it back up.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4270 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Worse comes to worse, I can buy Fable III DLC from Steam during their next sale. Not an ideal situation, but still...
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#4271 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Oh snap where's my republic expansion pack? Boo on the DLC pack :(
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4272 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hey dudes,

The CKII pack was built incorrectly. Fixing now, it'll be a while (maybe this evening) before we get it back up.

Cheers,
Tony

My Hero! :applause:

If I already bought the pack, will the missing items show up fixed in my amazon game library?
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4273 tmwfte

tmwfte

• CAGiversary!

Hey dudes,

Cheers,
Tony

Thank you, Tony. :)

#4274 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Oh snap where's my republic expansion pack? Boo on the DLC pack :(

The pack is unavailable now...I'll assume they will just send you the 4 missing keys later or refund you completely...

#4275 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

There ya go.

Thanks Tony!

@Tmwfte And see my apology above.

#4276 trapper700

trapper700

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Hey dudes,

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks, Tony! What do we do if we already purchased the pack? Will the missing dlc be added to our games library automatically or is there something else we have to do?

#4277 tmwfte

tmwfte

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

D'oh. Here is my official apology. Apparently sitting all day reading this turned me into a forum troll :-( I am sorry. You are/were completely right.

Apology accepted. I can understand being frustrated about questions that are asked repeatedly or are already answered if you look for it, just not in this case. ;)

#4278 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Also wondering IF the DLC ends up coming thru on the Fable bundle, will early buyers get the DLC? Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

#4279 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Thanks, Tony! What do we do if we already purchased the pack? Will the missing dlc be added to our games library automatically or is there something else we have to do?

If you already purchased the pack hit up CS and let them know what happened they should be able to get you sorted.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4280 puffy

puffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

heads up

deadlight from bundle is the soundtack edition, includes some great songs enjoy)

----------
ck 2 dlc are coming\\:D/

#4281 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Thanks for the help Tony. Sucks about having to contact CS though, I have nothing but headaches with them and stuff like this though... explaining that I'm missing content since the product was "relaunched" but they will only see the new one... yuck. Maybe I just roll the really dumb CS people :(

Not that I've tried for this specific one yet, just speaking from past experience. :/ I love me some Amazon for several years, but I draw the short-bus support reps every time.
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#4282 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for the help Tony. Sucks about having to contact CS though, I have nothing but headaches with them and stuff like this though... explaining that I'm missing content since the product was "relaunched" but they will only see the new one... yuck. Maybe I just roll the really dumb CS people :(

Not that I've tried for this specific one yet, just speaking from past experience. :/ I love me some Amazon for several years, but I draw the short-bus support reps every time.

Same here. That's not going to be easy to drill through their heads...

Last time they were utterly incompetent though they just gave me a $10 credit.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4283 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Also wondering IF the DLC ends up coming thru on the Fable bundle, will early buyers get the DLC? Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Negative the bundle is as is.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4284 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Negative the bundle is as is.

Cheers,
Tony

:fridge:

bZ2g3eF.png

#4285 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

Same here. That's not going to be easy to drill through their heads...

Last time they were utterly incompetent though they just gave me a $10 credit.

Hey guys,

This is actually a function of me needing to do a better job letting CS know what's up. I just did that for this issue though so hopefully the message has gotten around by the time you contact them.

FYI Idiotkque, my instructions to CS in cases like this are usually "just refund the customer so they can re-buy the pack". It sounds like this might have been applied to more than just the specific situations I ping them about, I'll follow up with this as well.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4286 RankoRed

RankoRed

Oh, I can change this !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

Nevermind.

Edited by rankored, 31 January 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#4287 BOOKATA

BOOKATA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

:applause: I bought the Traitor's Keep DLC on the Xbox, and it was AWESOME. First time I had ever played DLC and enjoyed it more than the base game, which I was also a huge fan of. The rest of the DLC is worthless from what I heard. Understone got very poor reviews, I think I bought it for a couple bucks, but never played it. Anyways, awesome deals, grabbed this and the Microsoft Indie Bundle.

+1

I loved trator's keep. I probably spent about 9hrs doing everything, but expect 5-9hrs max. Understone was only maybe an hour of playtime. It wasnt bad DLC if you get it in a pack, but not worth a seperate purchase IMO.

#4288 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Hey guys,

This is actually a function of me needing to do a better job letting CS know what's up. I just did that for this issue though so hopefully the message has gotten around by the time you contact them.

FYI Idiotkque, my instructions to CS in cases like this are usually "just refund the customer so they can re-buy the pack". It sounds like this might have been applied to more than just the specific situations I ping them about, I'll follow up with this as well.

Cheers,
Tony

That did happen once... but they were a little overzealous with your instructions and refunded me even before I asked for a refund. >_> My original question that time was "I bought this game and now the Steam version is available. Can I exchange it somehow?", and the very first reply was "No, but I just gave you a refund."

Posted Image

bZ2g3eF.png

#4289 Mindestens

Mindestens

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Aww, no DLCs? Guess I'll buy it somewhere in the future then, thanks for the awesome deals anyway Tony!

#4290 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Tony - is there some kind of bonus I can nominate you for? Best customer rep I've ever seen. :O
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image