Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4381 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

I don't think he is being whiny.He is just airing his view like others who were/are looking to that bundle.Fair enuf.

Agree with u ;)
Idiotekque is not whining. I actually agree with him. yeah its a little disappointing :cry: that we didn't get the DLC. but Its actually not Tonys fault. Tony did what best for everyone. He talked to MS. He tried to bring down the whole pack.its MS fualt that they didnt send DLC keys in time.

We all love Tony ryt. Im sure some we'll get a very reasonable price for DLC pack when it released in coming days ;)

#4382 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Crusader Kings Pack - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2

Fable Bundle No DLC - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2

Still waiting on some keys for the Paradox 2012 bundle. If we don't get them in the next couple of hours the deal will go live at midnight and I'll hope that we have enough keys to at least get us through most of the day.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks! Got the Fable pack.

#4383 Lord Xoan

Lord Xoan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Please someone who wants to share a coupon to buy the Fable III Pack? I can buy a game for the same price on Steam or Paypal $6 (because I don't have the Gift option)

Thank you for your kindly attention

#4384 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

Wasn't there also something about nothing being official until it was on the OP of the thread?

Far too many deals never make it to the OP, or show up well after they have been going for a while. I really wish Tony would update the OP before looking at PMs or checking the thread.

And telling people to search the thread is silly. That is the point of the OP, to quickly and easily find all the deals that Tony has to offer.

#4385 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

so Tony,

what happens if tomorrow Micro$oft finally gives the DLC for fable 3....

do people who bought before dlc lose out, and people who buy after get the DLC??

im confused on this issue...

im not sure if i should buy now or before the fable bundle ends... i wanna give time for the chance of getting DLC...

Your challenge is that the EC coupons will expire tomorrow. So if M$ gets the DLC keys to Amazon after that (but before 2/2 when the bundle is supposed to expire), you're now paying $9.99 instead of $4.99 for Fable TLC and Fable III ~~~ are the DLCs (doggie suit and corset inclusive) worth $5 to you? :)

#4386 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Darn,

I'm tired and 3am comes awfully early.

I wish the Paradox collection had a page so I could prestage my laptop. I'm hardly coherent at that point in the morning :-) Trying to fat finger a search will be... barely possible.

Night all, hope everyone gets what they're after with this sale.

#4387 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Not sure if that's directed at me or not, Fox. I'm not complaining about a deal, I'm keeping the discussion open on whether or not there are further options that could be worked out. If Tony jumps in now and says "No, nothing can be done, sorry." then that's cool, end of point. Otherwise, nothing wrong with what I'm saying... Namecalling, however. Eh.

Nah, I should have just quoted the last part. Basically, if someone wants to post some feedback, the thread shouldn't get clogged with pointless arguing about it. If you disagree, just let it go.

#4388 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Far too many deals never make it to the OP, or show up well after they have been going for a while. I really wish Tony would update the OP before looking at PMs or checking the thread.

And telling people to search the thread is silly. That is the point of the OP, to quickly and easily find all the deals that Tony has to offer.

makes sense i guess. only tony knows how many processes it takes for the changes to be made though *no idea* .
Posted Image

#4389 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

I agree with this, I'm not sure what's keeping Tony from updating the OP. He'd be better off listing the same information in the OP that he's been posting, and then afterward posting "OP updated with new deals" or whatever. Takes the same amount of time, and less hassle for anyone checking for new deals or information. This is one of the least organized deal threads on CAG.

#4390 voldak

voldak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

I own no Paradox titles and i'm about to put the hurt on the Paradox 2012 bundle. I'm not much into RTS (except for Rise of Nations, I loved that). I'm pretty excited about War of the Roses and i'm hoping that I'll get into the others over time.

#4391 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

not sure to get the Paradox 2012 pack or not considering I got Plentiful and Pintful previously. hohum

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4392 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

I got an email now saying my refund is in process, and a link to the correct version so I could rebuy the CK pack. Done and done!

Thanks Tony!

#4393 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

All I'm doing is putting it more options on the table, for example, whether or not a coupon to get the DLC at a later date if/when the DLC keys come through might be an option.

The problem is that it was already asked and answered, and you already saw it since you replied to it. That's all.

Originally Posted by stupidproz1 Posted Image
Also wondering IF the DLC ends up coming thru on the Fable bundle, will early buyers get the DLC? Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Negative the bundle is as is.

Cheers,
Tony

#4394 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

Wonder how long it till take to run out of keys once the big pack goes live?.
Posted Image

#4395 tjhall1000

tjhall1000

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Your challenge is that the EC coupons will expire tomorrow. So if M$ gets the DLC keys to Amazon after that (but before 2/2 when the bundle is supposed to expire), you're now paying $9.99 instead of $4.99 for Fable TLC and Fable III ~~~ are the DLCs (doggie suit and corset inclusive) worth $5 to you? :)

i dont have any coupons so im talking about paying full 10 bucks

and dog suit isnt what im talking about, i want the DLC's that give extra content and quests....

and i know tony says the bundle is "AS IS" but what if micro$oft delivers the DLC tomorrow or the next day??? what then? will it be added still?

Edited by tjhall1000, 31 January 2013 - 03:30 AM.

#4396 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

squirrel

Good point.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4397 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

I've checked Tony's post page and the EC and the front page... Can someone answer me if there is a Prototype bundle please.

Also, are there any other bundles that the coupon works with that aren't on the EC list?
Posted Image

#4398 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

I've checked Tony's post page and the EC and the front page... Can someone answer me if there is a Prototype bundle please.

Talk of a Prototype bundle is in reference to such a bundle that run for 9 days starting on Nov 9th. To the best of my knowledge, there hasn't been any similar bundle since.

#4399 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Also, are there any other bundles that the coupon works with that aren't on the EC list?

I believe the Prototype bundle people are talking about was from mid-Nov thru Black Friday weekend timeframe. Haven't seen it come back for this EC sale. Maybe it is something hidden and sneaky though.

#4400 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

I got an email now saying my refund is in process, and a link to the correct version so I could rebuy the CK pack. Done and done!

Thanks Tony!

Is the correct version out there now? I feel like the only one I see doesn't have all the DLC.
Posted Image

#4401 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

I believe the Prototype bundle people are talking about was from mid-Nov thru Black Friday weekend timeframe. Haven't seen it come back for this EC sale. Maybe it is something hidden and sneaky though.

Thank you, both. I appreciate the help. I've missed the last 20-30 pages and don't have the time to dig through all of it to find the deals. Saw something in Tony's list of post about keys for a prototype bundle being sent out and thought it might be on the EC but unlisted like the Fable bundle.
Posted Image

#4402 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

i dont have any coupons so im talking about paying full 10 bucks

and dog suit isnt what im talking about, i want the DLC's that give extra content and quests....

and i know tony says the bundle is "AS IS" but what if the DLC comes tomorrow or the next day??? what then? will it be added still?

Your best option then is to wait until 2/2. Either the DLC keys appear and are added to the bundle, or the bundle expires without the DLCs keys appearing and you them have to make a choice. However, unless you really HAVE to play Fable III now now now now (ie, you have no backlog, which means you're a paragon of virtue lol) you should wait. These deals recycle. We'll see almost all of these bundles again at some point, unless it's a THQ situation.

#4403 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

I think the best way to look up what's the latest is to just click on the 1st post, click on Tony's name and see all his posts. It's usually sorted by most recent with links, etc...

Usually, he posts the correct links since you can't really search Amazon's website for it.

For people who don't have time to follow everything, that's a good way to "catch" up.

#4404 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

... you should wait. These deals recycle. We'll see almost all of these bundles again at some point ...

Usually that's good advice, but not really when it comes to January. These deals will repeat... without the $5 off coupon. If you're going to wait, you're going to be paying more in almost every case.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4405 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

Is the correct version out there now? I feel like the only one I see doesn't have all the DLC.

The link customer support sent me went to the correct pack. I have everything now.

I have the 4 pieces of missing DLC.

#4406 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Your best option then is to wait until 2/2. Either the DLC keys appear and are added to the bundle, or the bundle expires without the DLCs keys appearing and you them have to make a choice. However, unless you really HAVE to play Fable III now now now now (ie, you have no backlog, which means you're a paragon of virtue lol) you should wait. These deals recycle. We'll see almost all of these bundles again at some point, unless it's a THQ situation.

We might see some of the same deals, but not all will be the same prices (when you include the promo credit). I doubt the prices will repeat, aside from maybe next January if they have an editor's choice promo.

#4407 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

We'll see almost all of these bundles again at some point, unless it's a THQ situation.

Not really, even if these deals come back, they won't be with a $5 off coupon.
If the deal comes back, it might also be $10, but no coupon to use.

#4408 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

All the Paradox packs seem like pretty good deals but not really interested in 'em at all.

Dark Souls on sale again tomorrow, doesn't look like it'll go lower than $12.50 so I'll pick it up most likely. Was it ever $15 pre-coupon?

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4409 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Is anyone else looking to not having to follow game deals for at least a little while to play/enjoy some of these games?

#4410 CthulhuSaves

CthulhuSaves

Slack Shatnerologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

Ok, I know I'm new around here, and I'm not particularly interested in rocking the boat before giving everyone a chance to know how utterly charming I can be when sober, but seriously, isn't the above against one of the most common forum rules of any site? I'm here to talk about games and find/share good deals. Having my faith publicly trashed isn't really a lot of fun. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but man... not cool.