Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4471 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

http://www.amazon.co...uct/b00b7ukdqs/ -- it's alive! It's alive! ;)

awesome!!

#4472 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B00B7UKDQS/ -- It's alive! It's alive! ;)

2 copies bought, thanks for the heads up! :bouncy:

#4473 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

The size of my games and software library is kind of ridiculous now >.<

I guess Crusader Kings Complete in this pack is not Steam as well?

#4474 voldak

voldak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

Thanks for the heads-up! I bought the crap out of that...Now, I'll have to save myself about an hour of time during work tomorrow to start entering all of those keys lol

#4475 zeno

zeno

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

Outstanding.

#4476 27526343157187946075

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

Is there any easy way to redeem all of the keys? I might buy the pack but that would be a pain in the ass to redeem it all.

#4477 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hey Tony, this is what I spent my coupons on.

2k Super Strategy Pack
Dark Souls:PTDE
The Darkness 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Hotline Miami
DoW Franchise
Max Payne 3(from fellow CAG)
AoE 3 Complete Collection(from fellow CAG)
Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack(from fellow CAG)

#4478 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

Thanks for the head's up. I think I bought it. It's been "Processing" for a couple of minutes. lol

They must be getting hammered.

#4479 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Thanks! Grabbed it.

#4480 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Tossing up whether to wait for the leftovers in the trading thread or get the big pack hmmmmm
Posted Image

#4481 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

The size of my games and software library is kind of ridiculous now >.<

I guess Crusader Kings Complete in this pack is not Steam as well?

It's DRM-free. For some reason I don't have an email receipt for my order, and the order doesn't show up in order history.. yet I can see all of my games in the library.

#4482 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

My keys disappeared again, lol.

elessar123.png

#4483 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Is there any easy way to redeem all of the keys? I might buy the pack but that would be a pain in the ass to redeem it all.

Nope, have to enter the keys one at a time into Steam (for the Steam keys anyway).

#4484 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Updated OP.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4485 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Does anyone know if the War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC overlaps with the content from the WotR: House of York Deluxe Edition? Just wondering before I start all my activations.
Posted Image

#4486 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Thanks for the head's up. I think I bought it. It's been "Processing" for a couple of minutes. lol

They must be getting hammered.

Finally got a screen apologizing that Processing is taking longer than normal. It instructed me to go to my order page on my account. So I go there, and my order isn't listed there.

???

Now I don't know if my order went through or not. This is never happened to me before on Amazon.

#4487 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

Finally got a screen apologizing that Processing is taking longer than normal. It instructed me to go to my order page on my account. So I go there, and my order isn't listed there.

???

Now I don't know if my order went through or not. This is never happened to me before on Amazon.

My order isn't listed and it did go through. I think it's happening to multiple people, happened to Idiotekque too. I can see all of my keys though, but it doesn't show up in order history and I didn't receive email confirmation.

#4488 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

???

I got the same screen and it tells me not to re order. Hmmm, but I am not trusting it!!!

lol

also all my keys disappeared from my library too and the pack isn't listed there either.

#4489 zeno

zeno

???

Same here.

#4490 tmwfte

tmwfte

Lovecraftian Colour Out of Space

• CAGiversary!

Does anyone know if the War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC overlaps with the content from the WotR: House of York Deluxe Edition? Just wondering before I start all my activations.

Yes. It does. The DLC for House of York is included in the Deluxe Edition.

#4491 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Updated OP.

Cheers,
Tony

You forgot to list the Paradox Seas Bundle.

#4492 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

I didn't get an email confirmation, but the games show up in my library. And half of the keys are missing, instead of all of them, like 10 minutes ago.

elessar123.png

#4493 tjhall1000

tjhall1000

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

i still dont know if its safe to buy fable bundle, i know tony said its as is, but what if microsoft sends the DLC keys tomorrow... will the fable bundle change?

#4494 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

???

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Hopefully there is some resolution quick to speed up that verification process. I would hate to re order and then have a duplicate that I have no real use for, and at the same time not sure I trust having 0 confirmation the order went through other than a don't re order this please. I cannot afford to stay up another 4 hours, wish I could, hopefully this gets fixed shortly.

EDIT: Upon looking I can confirm what others see, upon trying to re order it says this is a duplicate order, so it is somewhere in the system, but I still have no e-mail confirmation or order # in my history.

EDIT 2: Roughly 45 minutes later order # and games are in library. No keys though for anything I've ever bought though.

Edited by monkeyz, 31 January 2013 - 08:16 AM.

#4495 deckmeup

deckmeup

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

I end up on the same "do not reorder" page, and it doesnt show up on the orders history not my library, and I havn't gotten an email confirmation yet... did it go thru at all?

#4496 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Ok, so if I try to reorder it tells me if I am sure because it is a duplicate order. Gives me some reassurance my order is in the system.

#4497 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Updated OP.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the Paradox 2012 bundle. I ran out of coupons buying games for friends, but this was too good to pass up.

#4498 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

What game isn't steamworks again for the THQ mega pack?

#4499 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

anybody knows if there's any way of buying Crysis 3 Digitual Deluxe edition NOT from origin? seems all the retailers only will get hunter edition?
leftover cheap steam keys from bundles? i'm buying --> https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

#4500 shorax

shorax

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

What's the deal with Dark Souls? I thought it's supposed to be $17.49? All I'm seeing is $39.95.