Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4531 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack acquired without incident. No issues with the purchase; my account shows all 36 items. Thanks, Tony and Amazon!

#4532 mingcagxhin

mingcagxhin

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Fixed

#4533 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

I don't suppose there's any particular order that the CKII DLCs should be activated in? I still haven't activated my DOWIIRet keys because of the confusion over the Last Standalone DLC (or at least that's what I think it was).

#4534 zeno

zeno

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

woohoo

#4535 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

For some reason, my copy of Warlock came with a "Pre-order pack", which comes with the Powerful Lords DLC. So not only do I have an extra DLC key for War of the Roses, I have an extra DLC key for Warlock too.

Those Lords are just toooooo powerful to be contained!

#4536 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Just bought the Paradox 2012 pack -- the "You Save: $210.64 (93%)" (+$5 with the coupon) has to be up there with the largest "savings" that Amazon PCDD has ever offered, right?

#4537 Xaliqen

Xaliqen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

I don't suppose there's any particular order that the CKII DLCs should be activated in? I still haven't activated my DOWIIRet keys because of the confusion over the Last Standalone DLC (or at least that's what I think it was).

I activated the base CKII game first (of course), but, after that, I entered the DLC codes randomly and it worked just fine.

#4538 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

And my last coupon is gone... and I have all sorts of things to activate. edit: Or will, when the keys thing gets sorted. :)

Thanks Tony =D

#4539 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Bought the 2012 pack and the Seas pack. Damn huge amount of gaming for $15.

Tony, thank you. Now, please, get some sleep. you've earned it.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#4540 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

I don't think the order matters with the CK2 DLC... all the DLC is modular, meaning that you can buy/activate some, all, or none of it in any order you wish. None of it overlaps, either. The most important pieces of DLC are Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, and The Republic, just because they add actual content to the game. The others add mostly cosmetic stuff, which is nice to have but not essential. I'd turn off Sunset Invasion, as well, at least for your first couple of playthroughs -- you can activate it and simply uncheck it on the CK2 launcher when you play.

#4541 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

If you want Naval War: Arctic Circle, East India Company Collection, Pirates of Black Cove, Ship Simulator Extremes, Commander: Conquest of the Americas and a few large pieces of DLC for some of those games, then, yeah.

If you're not into the ship/naval sims, then it's probably not for you.

I guess if I want all the Paradox games too, this is one to get right?
anything else I should get (to get it all? :X)

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4542 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

Uhhhhh... wtf, all my "show product keys" has disappeared... refreshing and otherwise re-acquiring the page doesn't make them come back.... I was mid-way done putting them on Steam....

#4543 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Tossing up whether to wait for the leftovers in the trading thread or get the big pack hmmmmm

I think it depends what you're looking for. If it's the more recent DLC, like the CK2 expansion "The Republic," there might be a scarcity of that in the trading thread since that's what everyone wants. If it's the base games or the older DLC, you'll probably be able to find some excellent deals.

#4544 Yenos

Yenos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Still waiting for Secret World to go on sale... When do these normally go into effect??
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yenos/
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2ghz(oc 3.8ghz) -Corrsair Dominator 8gb DDR3 2000 - EVGA Geforce GTX670 FTW+
Gt=Yenos PSN= Yenoham
www.justin.tv/failgaming
Always playing the newest games so come check it out

#4545 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'm surprised how many here don't enjoy a good game of keep-away.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4546 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Hey guys,

For those of you having problems viewing keys, it is just a function of the system getting hammered a bit (lay off the sauce system!), it should resolve itself within an hour or so. Also, and I'll put this in the OP. We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there :) ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

So, hopefully we'll get more keys between now and the end of the day on Friday.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4547 Hanamichi

Hanamichi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

I'm tired of refresh now, hey if amazon run out key for that pack, does they force refund like gamersgate :(

BTW, hello from newbie :))

#4548 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hey guys,

For those of you having problems viewing keys, it is just a function of the system getting hammered a bit (lay off the sauce system!), it should resolve itself within an hour or so. Also, and I'll put this in the OP. We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there :) ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

Cheers,
Tony

Cool deal. The key buttons went on a coffee break but I'll check back in a few hours.

#4549 r333k0

r333k0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

Just bought the Paradox 2012 pack -- the "You Save: $210.64 (93%)" (+$5 with the coupon) has to be up there with the largest "savings" that Amazon PCDD has ever offered, right?

Hmm, what bout paradox war chest?
$2.49 with coupon instead of 129.93, thats more than 98% off!

#4550 Yenos

Yenos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

TONY! Whats going on with secret world?? Seems like the only thing not on sale right now that should be..

*Edit* Its LIVE thanks Tony excited to play it!

Edited by Yenos, 31 January 2013 - 09:34 AM.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yenos/
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2ghz(oc 3.8ghz) -Corrsair Dominator 8gb DDR3 2000 - EVGA Geforce GTX670 FTW+
Gt=Yenos PSN= Yenoham
www.justin.tv/failgaming
Always playing the newest games so come check it out

#4551 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Thanks Tony. This is crazy late for me and my mind can't comprehend not having my keys :-) I was downloading so I could play in the morning.

#4552 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Good catch! A higher percentage, but lower total savings monetarily.

#4553 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Real CAGs hold out for 99% off.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4554 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

One final question (from me, at least) regarding the Fable bundle: is the current bundle going to be replaced if the DLC keys do arrive before the end of the week? Or has the DLC been abandoned regardless of whether the keys arrive?
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#4555 MrsKryten

MrsKryten

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

The Secret World deal just went live.

#4556 basis

basis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

someone please help me here. looking at the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack only CK1 is non-Steam right? everything else has Steam codes - am right?

#4557 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

someone please help me here. looking at the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack only CK1 is non-Steam right? everything else has Steam codes - am right?

Correct.

#4558 Fragger

Fragger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Wow, that Paradox 2012 Pack is pretty fantastic. I already used my only $5 credit on Duke, Darkness II & Borderlands GOTY.. I sure am regretting it now. :dunce: Haha.

I might be able to convince myself into buying it for $15, but $10 would certainly be nice. I guess I'll head to bed and try to figure out what I want to do after I'm awake. Sometimes it sucks being such a cheap ass. :-P

If anyone with a spare EC discount would be willing to help me out, though, it would be really appreciated. :)

Off to bed for now.

Posted Image

#4559 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

This is awesome Tony. Now I need to find someone with a coupon.

#4560 Patch517

Patch517

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

So, are my keys going to appear any time soon? Been waiting for nearly 2 hours, are the keys saved to my account or something or will I have to wait if they run out?