Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4591 Deques

Deques

CAG Noob Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Will the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack be back again?

#4592 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

was hoping TERA goes on the EC list :X

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4593 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Will the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack be back again?

"Paradox Holiday 2012 Pack - $14.99 ($9.99 after coupon)

We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

So, hopefully we'll get more keys between now and the end of the day on Friday."

On the front page mate :)
Posted Image

#4594 PKB Mac

PKB Mac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

I picked up the CK Pack (obvious choice), and now trying to decide between:

the Warchest (for King Arthur) and the Majesty Bundle (for WotA).

Any advice?

#4595 Deques

Deques

CAG Noob Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

"Paradox Holiday 2012 Pack - $14.99 ($9.99 after coupon)

We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

So, hopefully we'll get more keys between now and the end of the day on Friday."

On the front page mate :)

Oh, sorry. Didn't read the front page before I posted. Thanks anyway

#4596 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Keys still don't show up for me as well. 4 hours and counting now since purchase. And not only the Paradox games that don't show, but I can't see any key on every single game I have ever purchased on Amazon...

Could have helped a few people with my extra EC coupons as well, but I'm holding out until the keys show up before buying more... and whoops looks like the Pack is gone before it was fixed. Sorry to those who are waiting for me to get you the bundle. Hopefully the key situation is fixed and the Bundle comes back soon :/

Tony posted this a couple of pages back in case you didn't catch it:

Hey guys,

For those of you having problems viewing keys, it is just a function of the system getting hammered a bit (lay off the sauce system!), it should resolve itself within an hour or so. Also, and I'll put this in the OP. We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there :) ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

So, hopefully we'll get more keys between now and the end of the day on Friday.

Cheers,
Tony

Guess it didn't resolve itself within an hour since his post, but I'm betting it'll stabilize eventually now that they've run out of keys.

And no hurry to spend the EC coupons if you're sure you're gonna use them on the big bundle.

#4597 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

hmm the War Chest does not seem to have King Arthur: Fallen Champions :/
makes it less than complete :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D

#4598 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I picked up the CK Pack (obvious choice), and now trying to decide between:

the Warchest (for King Arthur) and the Majesty Bundle (for WotA).

Any advice?

King Arthur Collection is an interesting variation on the Total War formula. Turn based overland strategic map and large scale unit combat. It's pretty good. KA2 is rubbish.

WotA is Warlock? That's like Fantasy Civ 5 light, less on the empire building/management, more on the combat (and it has magic!). Defenders of Ardania is a formula Tower Defense game. It's functional but unremarkable, and inferior to say Defender's Quest or Defense Grid.

They're both solid, if unspectacular games. Either is a worthy choice.

#4599 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Hooray the keys show!!...for now...
Posted Image

#4600 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

If it helps, Fallen Champions is a rubbish standalone expansion cash grab by Neocore, kind of like King Arthur II which is even worse.

Yes, I know, gotta catch them all (cf. Fable III DLCs).

#4601 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Probably because it wasn't a "franchise" pack, but only a collection. Since FC is a standalone dlc they didn't add it (which doesn't make sense, but whatever)

#4602 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

See! I am damned glad I woke up at 3 am to get my purchase in! I might be paranoid, but sometimes paranoia pays off.

#4603 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

If it helps, Fallen Champions is a rubbish standalone expansion cash grab by Neocore, kind of like King Arthur II which is even worse.

Yes, I know, gotta catch them all (cf. Fable III DLCs).

Everything Neocore has made could be described that way.

#4604 Pheace

Pheace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

It's a standalone though, you won't miss it when playing KA, it's also not of the same caliber.

#4605 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

It looks like the 2012 bundle is being held up due to lack of keys for one item of DLC for Game of Dwarfs. :lol:

Selling Steam keys: Pixeljunk Eden (Cards) $0.75 & Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack (Cards) $1.24 (Or both for $1.75.)

I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#4606 PKB Mac

PKB Mac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

King Arthur Collection is an interesting variation on the Total War formula. Turn based overland strategic map and large scale unit combat. It's pretty good. KA2 is rubbish.

WotA is Warlock? That's like Fantasy Civ 5 light, less on the empire building/management, more on the combat (and it has magic!). Defenders of Ardania is a formula Tower Defense game. It's functional but unremarkable, and inferior to say Defender's Quest or Defense Grid.

They're both solid, if unspectacular games. Either is a worthy choice.

Thanks for the feedback; it's helpful. Sticking to a budget is hard when people like Tony are around taunting us with incredible prices. :lol:

#4607 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Maybe the system is getting hammered since today is the last day to use nearly all the EC coupons. Folks might be coming off the fence to pick up the 2k packs, ms pack, paradox stuff...

#4608 Gomtan21

Gomtan21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Tony posted this a couple of pages back in case you didn't catch it:

Guess it didn't resolve itself within an hour since his post, but I'm betting it'll stabilize eventually now that they've run out of keys.

And no hurry to spend the EC coupons if you're sure you're gonna use them on the big bundle.

Ah yeah, I read that earlier, that's why I'm giving it 4 hours before posting anything, but it still doesn't show :(

Well, one thing to take from this, it looks like the current system couldn't handle the stress from a huge bundle (the test that will be supposedly done by the Strat First bundle, but with the amount of keys dispensed by the Paradox pack, it should be similar for all intents and purposes), so yeah 1C Bundle couldn't look farther away than ever :P

Hmm, if the bundle comes back, hopefully it lasts until the end of Saturday, because I may not be around Friday night / Saturday morning...

#4609 Luckz

Luckz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Damn, I only have one coupon left but I want both the 2012 and Seas bundle :D

Should've taken fewer MS indie bundles..

#4610 Hanamichi

Hanamichi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Stranger, my friend bought Paradox 2012 Pack after me. They login and can see the "View product key". After they click View product key about 10+ games, they disappeared. Another friend login and they can see the "View product key".

#4611 monogoat

monogoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Went to sleep last night refreshing this thread, woke up this morning and the 2012 Pack is sold out :(

I hope I'm not at work when more keys come in.

#4612 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

> bought Paradox 2012 bundle with so-called last coupon
> try purchase, still got coupon. ok
> use it on Seas bundle.
> try on War chest , got -$5.00 applied

seriously, how many EC coupons that I have? I thought I only have 8. used it on Hotline Miami, DOW franchise, THQ 2012 bundle, Max Payne 3, Microsoft Arcade bundle, AOEIII Complete, Fable bundle and finally on Paradox 2012 bundle. i double check my email for te EC coupon email and only have 8.

I need Paracetamol O_O"

#4613 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image
I got up from bed and missed Paradox 2012 Pack!
What I am going to do with my 17 unused EC coupons? I have bought almost all packs and still wanting more!

#4614 Correlli

Correlli

The guy with the small brain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Add me to the "Missed the 2012 Pack" club. Now I have to decide if I want to try to get some of the smaller bundles (not sure how many coupons I have left) or wait to see if the 2012 pack gets restocked. I think I'll just hold off and hope for the best with the 2012 pack.

@Tony - If the 2012 pack keys were NOT to come in for the new Saturday deadline, any chance we could see the EC coupons extended for these Paradox bundles only?

#4615 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

damn. I suck. Would really like the Paradox pack, if even just for War of the Roses. Hope that it comes back in stock today or tomorrow at some point

#4616 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

btw, the Cave does not work with EC credit right?

#4617 Pysiu

Pysiu

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

bugger :) shouldn`t have gone 2 sleep...

#4618 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image
I got up from bed and missed Paradox 2012 Pack!
What I am going to do with my 17 unused EC coupons? I have bought almost all packs and still wanting more!

Read the OP, Sith Lord.

#4619 cyrus386

cyrus386

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Guys, calm down. I spent all yesterday looking forward to the 2012 pack and missed it in the middle of the night too. Read the first post if you haven't already. Tony's making sure we'll be able to use the EC coupon on the bundle. I think we can all wait a couple days. Chill. Go play the many discounted games you likely bought already.

#4620 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

(sad) My keys are still not available. Oh well, time to call Amazon.