Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4651 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Any word on why Crusader Kings Complete does not come with a Steam key even though it is available through Steam?

#4652 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack ran out of keys. Just curious Tony, but do the packs all share a pool of keys (eg: like for CKII?) since the CKII pack is still available.

They do all share a pool of keys, I believe the limiting factor for the 2012 bundle was the Game of Dwarves Ale Pack DLC, followed by the Game of Dwarves base game.

Well it's been over four hours and I still haven't gotten the "show key" buttons to appear. I think I'll just let it rest and see if they'll appear tomorrow. I really don't want to start a CKII game before the weekend and get sucked into the "one more turn" on a work day.

In any case, I think Tony did a great job in getting us to part with our $$$ this January. GG mate.

Keys still don't show up for me as well. 4 hours and counting now since purchase. And not only the Paradox games that don't show, but I can't see any key on every single game I have ever purchased on Amazon...

Could have helped a few people with my extra EC coupons as well, but I'm holding out until the keys show up before buying more... and whoops looks like the Pack is gone before it was fixed. Sorry to those who are waiting for me to get you the bundle. Hopefully the key situation is fixed and the Bundle comes back soon :/

So, are my keys going to appear any time soon? Been waiting for nearly 2 hours, are the keys saved to my account or something or will I have to wait if they run out?

Hey guys,

Again, sorry for this issue, the good news is that, in a few weeks when pagination rolls out this won't be an issue anymore.

If you contact CS they have the tools to get you sorted though. Thanks for your patience guys.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4653 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Any word on why Crusader Kings Complete does not come with a Steam key even though it is available through Steam?

Sorry I didn't see this as a question earlier. The reason we don't have CKC steam versions is my Paradox contact has been in Iceland for a while and I hadn't heard from her until I got confirmation on these deals.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4654 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Tony,

I sorted my own things out (at the expense of refreshing over and over and over).

I really appreciate all the help as I've been begging for this game. I'm sampling them all now.

Thank you for all your work Tony. It's greatly appreciated.

You never answered BTW about who we need to go to let your higher ups know how much we appreciate ya here. I fill out those little Amazon surveys, would that work for you as well?

#4655 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

You never answered BTW about who we need to go to let your higher ups know how much we appreciate ya here. I fill out those little Amazon surveys, would that work for you as well?

Thanks for the thought, honestly...I have no idea lol. I'm not aware of an official feedback mechanism for customers to provide kudos to employees.

Your words warm my heart and bring a twinkle to my eye though, which is better than any survey :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4656 provdog2611

provdog2611

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Again, sorry for this issue, the good news is that, in a few weeks when pagination rolls out this won't be an issue anymore.

Pagination? Pagination!?!? What is this "pagination" of which you speak? Okay okay... I'll wait and see. Why am I excited about pagination?

#4657 puffy

puffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

about keys issue
if you need a game asap
you can try to download
in case of paradox 2012 its a small download,and serial is included in folder-a small html file

#4658 bingo

bingo

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

argh, bought fable bundle but no DLCs, tried to buy paradox 2012 pack but actually is out of stock, also i've finished coupons
can we have at least a specific BLC (Bad Luck Coupon) if and when the paradox 2012 bundle restocks? :P

#4659 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Pagination? Pagination!?!? What is this "pagination" of which you speak? Okay okay... I'll wait and see. Why am I excited about pagination?

Pagination will create "pages" for your games and software library, so when you have 2320843098209437598274320984093275984740983820957984732 products with keys they will all load because each page will only have X number of products on it.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4660 Serian

Serian

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Tony, is there any chance of a repeat of the $10 Dawn of War bundle today, maybe with some additional steam keys added in? I missed this the last time. Thanks!

#4661 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Tony, is there any chance of a repeat of the $10 Dawn of War bundle today, maybe with some additional steam keys added in? I missed this the last time. Thanks!

I do not have a contact at THQ anymore.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4662 provdog2611

provdog2611

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Pagination will create "pages" for your games and software library, so when you have 2320843098209437598274320984093275984740983820957984732 products with keys they will all load because each page will only have X number of products on it.

Cheers,
Tony

So... what you're saying is those of us who have 2320843098209437598274320984093275984740983820957984733 products are screwed? Why does Amazon have to be so cruel? I get it. (Sounds great really. Thanks!!)

#4663 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just grabbed Dark Souls PTDE although I don't play RPGs much and I do have a copy in my Steam inventory lol. I thought it would be better to buy a key from Amazon and sell/trade my tradable Steam copy :D

Thanks again Tony for the awesome deals :applause:

Btw, if anybody needs help with EC coupons, I still have like 4-5 left

fs_pc.png

#4664 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Tony,

THQ/Relic no longer owns the rights to DoW, it'd be Sega now. (not that it helps much with the current THQ situation)

#4665 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hey guys,

If you contact CS they have the tools to get you sorted though. Thanks for your patience guys.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks Tony! I've been trying to refresh that page for over an hour now and was able to only get about 6 keys. I have over 200 download products so each page load took a while. :)

I contacted customer support with my order number, hopefully they can just email me a list of keys. :applause:

#4666 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Tony,

THQ/Relic no longer owns the rights to DoW, it'd be Sega now. (not that it helps much with the current THQ situation)

Yeah I know, I guess the proper response is, "I no longer have a contact at THQ and all the rights and stuff have not been fully transferred yet."

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4667 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Cheers,
Tony

But I like seeing all 2320843098209437598274320984093275984740983820957984732 of my games on one page! :lol:

Seriously though the Kindle and Android Apps lists are paginated and the issues I have with this are that I can't change how many entries show on a single page and selecting a specific page number (or first/last) is very limited. I have hundreds of free apps and books and paging through the list is kind of a pain.

#4668 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

So either the 2012 Paradox Pack hasn't gone live yet, or it sold out MEGA fast.

#4669 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

So either the 2012 Paradox Pack hasn't gone live yet, or it sold out MEGA fast.

Both and neither. You choose!
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#4670 Kildar

Kildar

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

How big is Armageddon for Warlock? Cheaper pack has the dlc minus that so...

Its super duper super nightmare mode for Warlock. Expect to lose and lose a lot. The masochist in me had a lot of fun with it.

#4671 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Is the Fable pack still up? It isn't in the OP or on the Editor's Choice list, and a site search isn't coming up with anything either.

Edit: Here it is, thanks for the PM Subject IX.

http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

Edited by Genocidal, 31 January 2013 - 05:15 PM.

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4672 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for all the info! Could you pass on the word to perhaps have some sort of folders or something to organize our keys? Multiple pages will help with the load and crashes, but it'd be nice to put used/traded keys to it's own folders to get a better idea of what keys we have left.

Sorta like how we have wish lists, maybe something like that can be setup without too much effort.

#4673 Serian

Serian

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I do not have a contact at THQ anymore.

Cheers,
Tony

Oh well, thanks for the info Tony!

How about the $10 Sleeping Dogs deal where the $5 coupon will work? 8-)

#4674 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for all the info! Could you pass on the word to perhaps have some sort of folders or something to organize our keys? Multiple pages will help with the load and crashes, but it'd be nice to put used/traded keys to it's own folders to get a better idea of what keys we have left.

Sorta like how we have wish lists, maybe something like that can be setup without too much effort.

Or just file them into a folder/selection by the purchase pack. :-)

#4675 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Tony,

As I recall, despite the initial auction, the sales and transfers still needed to be approved by the bankruptcy judge and all the other legal work. So Sega, Take-Two, Ubisoft, etc are new owners in theory only until the forms get signed.

#4676 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Or just file them into a folder/selection by the purchase pack. :-)

That would be fantastic but right now if you bought Darksiders Franchise and THQ Bundle [Whatever], both your Darksiders keys are lumped together. I fear that the system they've been working with isn't one that would allow them to be retroactively separated.

#4677 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

That would be fantastic but right now if you bought Darksiders Franchise and THQ Bundle [Whatever], both your Darksiders keys are lumped together. I fear that the system they've been working with isn't one that would allow them to be retroactively separated.

Each individual key still has its date of purchase attached. So if you keep good records, you can figure it out. :bouncy:
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#4678 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

The hamsters must be running faster now, got all of my keys:

Posted Image

EPIC deal - thanks!

#4679 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Crusader Kings is back? Nice!

Now if only I had someone with a spare coupon to help me out... ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4680 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Bought the Paradox mega bundle last night when it went live (bought 2 of them). Orders are in my history and they are in my software/games library. I click show key on all of them and nothing comes up. I didn't bother trying to get the keys last night as I was really tired, but just tried to get them now.