Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4681 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Bought the Paradox mega bundle last night when it went live (bought 2 of them). Orders are in my history and they are in my software/games library. I click show key on all of them and nothing comes up. I didn't bother trying to get the keys last night as I was really tired, but just tried to get them now.

Maybe they'll show up if you put your pants back on. :lol:

#4682 Subject IX

Subject IX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Had to refresh the page nearly 1000 times, but I finally got all the keys

#4683 bingo

bingo

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

argh, bought fable bundle but no DLCs, tried to buy paradox 2012 pack but actually is out of stock, also i've finished coupons
can we have at least a specific BLC (Bad Luck Coupon) if and when the paradox 2012 bundle restocks? :P

self quote cause bottom of the page :P
even if is not possible to get another coupon (gifted many of them cause the lack of interesting bundles or games for me in the first half of january)
can we have just an idea of when and if the bundle come out again? :)

#4684 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Maybe they'll show up if you put your pants back on. :lol:

I didn't even write a review for that bundle yet!

#4685 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

my product key is like a ninja, keep appearing and disappearing when refresh the page.

#4686 Relysis

Relysis

No Guns Next Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Did I really miss the ultimate paradox pack somehow? Was watching it like a hawk, must have been a tiny window. I blame it on this cursed body for demanding sleep everyday.

#4687 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Did I really miss the ultimate paradox pack somehow? Was watching it like a hawk, must have been a tiny window. I blame it on this cursed body for demanding sleep everyday.

They're extended the use of coupons for that pack through Friday and it should get a restock.

#4688 ginsuscorpion

ginsuscorpion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Most are these are less with a coupon? What coupon?

#4689 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

my product key is like a ninja, keep appearing and disappearing when refresh the page.

Can you please check now? I just had our dev manager come over and tell me this should be working now.

Check the OP :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4690 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Can you please check now? I just had our dev manager come over and tell me this should be working now.

Cheers,
Tony

Edit:
And they just came back! Thanks!

Edit:
And they left again!

#4691 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

I missed it! I will watch it closely until Friday. Here's hoping it comes back.
Posted Image

#4692 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

As of right now, mine are still in and out. Usually about 2/3 of them will show on a successful load. Occasionally none will show.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#4693 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Mine are not showing up. I just checked about 3 seconds before posting this.

I've been refreshing constantly since I woke up like an hour and a half ago since I clicked on the show keys button and none of my keys are visible and the show key button is gone.

#4694 Delian

Delian

Ham Legion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Dammit! Thought there won't be more sales so I helped some friends with coupons.. now I'm out of them...
Why it always happens to me!?

#4695 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

All of mine are still gone as well.

#4696 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Thanks guys, that was helpful, walked back over to the developer's desks, they are rootcausing again.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4697 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

It's still pretty slow for me. I'll press the show key button, all the keys will disappear, and I'll have to wait to refresh the page in a few minutes before anything will show up again. It happens pretty much every time I ask for a product key.

Since I'm sure the technical issues will be resolved soon, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for such great deals over the past few months, Tony. You really went above and beyond to secure some fantastic sales for our community and I have no doubt that 2013 will bring even better ones. Make sure to let your team know that all the work they do is greatly appreciated!
Posted Image

#4698 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

If anyone is still around can you check your games and software library to see if the key issue is resolved for you?

Thanks again dudes. If any of you make it to PAX/PAX East this year I owe you lunch.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4699 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

If anyone is still around can you check your games and software library to see if the key issue is resolved for you?

Thanks again dudes. If any of you make it to PAX/PAX East this year I owe you lunch.

Cheers,
Tony

Negative ghost rider

#4700 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Cheers,
Tony

Key issue isn't resolved for me, and I'll take some Fable 3 DLC keys instead of lunch ;)

#4701 paz9x

paz9x

Cheers,
Tony

better bring your check book
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#4702 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Most are these are less with a coupon? What coupon?

=) cute
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#4703 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Key issue isn't resolved for me, and I'll take some Fable 3 DLC keys instead of lunch ;)

:lol:

Spoiler

I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98).

#4704 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Cheers,
Tony

ctrl + F5 and its working as expected now. tried 3 times.

#4705 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hm. I'm sure this may have been previously addressed but I just picked up the Seas Bundle and I appear to be missing some keys (Pirates, Pirates DLC, Commander DLC). Were these all supposed to be Steam keys?

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#4706 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Just checked and still having the issue where my software library doesn't have any keys in it (for anything).

#4707 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hm. I'm sure this may have been previously addressed but I just picked up the Seas Bundle and I appear to be missing some keys (Pirates, Pirates DLC, Commander DLC). Were these all supposed to be Steam keys?

Pirates + DLC both have keys. perhaps you have the same issue reported above. try using Ctrl+ F5

#4708 shiree1

shiree1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

If anyone is still around can you check your games and software library to see if the key issue is resolved for you

it's stll playing peekaboo. and there's about 20+ keys left to open. :hot:

#4709 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Just reloaded like three more times - seems to be working now.

#4710 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

BTW, anyone knows the link of Fable pack?