Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4711 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

i can see all of my keys but I didn't buy the Paradox pack just the Fable bundle. I have about 50-60 games on the page though if that helps.

#4712 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Tip for those with ninja keys: In the event that you get the show keys buttons, click all of the ones you want to redeem. The next time it loads they should all be revealed.

#4713 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

If anyone is still around can you check your games and software library to see if the key issue is resolved for you?
Thanks again dudes. If any of you make it to PAX/PAX East this year I owe you lunch.
Cheers,
Tony

Most things show up most of the time. My Paradox 2012 from last night mostly doesn't show up, even when the rest of the page loads.
I refreshed after your post, and everything is gone again.

Navigating to the Amazon home page, then picking Games Library from the menu again seems to bring it back most times.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#4714 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

BTW, anyone knows the link of Fable pack?

Here you go: www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2

#4715 RazOrStOrm

RazOrStOrm

ReachTheSky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Here you go: www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2

thanks man, it was well hidden.

#4716 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/mskjup.jpg
That is what I see when I refresh my softward library. Refreshing hasn't done a thing for me.

#4717 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Pirates + DLC both have keys. perhaps you have the same issue reported above. try using Ctrl+ F5

Weird. I tried doing this a few times and I got one extra "Show key" button for the Pirates base game but the two DLCs still don't show one.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#4718 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

any chance, Tony, for TERA to be included last minute for the EC? ^^

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4719 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Logging out, then logging back in seems to have helped my situation quite a bit. I'm able to get multiple keys now without having to refresh the page.
Posted Image

#4720 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/mskjup.jpg
That is what I see when I refresh my softward library. Refreshing hasn't done a thing for me.

Yep. The same thing for me. I got to see my keys once earlier today, but when I clicked Show Key or whatever they all disappeared again never to return no matter how many times I refresh or re load to try different links to get to my game library. CS just emailed me that they forwarded my issue to the technical team and hopefully they can resolve it.

#4721 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

any chance, Tony, for TERA to be included last minute for the EC? ^^

I believe I heard Tera is going FREE-2-PLAY very soon. Just wait and it will be free.
http://massively.joy...rts-february-5/

Says F2P starts Feb. 5th

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#4722 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

I believe I heard Tera is going FREE-2-PLAY very soon. Just wait and it will be free.

Says F2P starts Feb. 5th

hoping to buy now for the Founder's status which has a number of perks :X

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4723 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Says F2P starts Feb. 5th

Maybe I'm remembering wrong since I've spent quite a few nights staying up late and the lack of sleep makes it all a blur, but I could have sworn that Tony said something about Tera not going on sale before it goes F2P.

#4724 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

*gasp* did Amazon.com just completely crash?

#4725 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

I blame Paddington as he laughs his way to the bank.

#4726 AloX

AloX

Something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

It's down o.o

http://www.downforev...www.amazon.com/

#4727 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

It's down o.o http://www.downforev...www.amazon.com/

Only if you try to use the logo to go to the home page. www.amazon.com is broke, everything else still works for me.

#4728 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

For me, yes and no. I can't access the site going to amazon.com, but I can go to it by trying amazon.com/videogames.

#4729 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

argh, bought fable bundle but no DLCs, tried to buy paradox 2012 pack but actually is out of stock, also i've finished coupons
can we have at least a specific BLC (Bad Luck Coupon) if and when the paradox 2012 bundle restocks? :P

There's no DLC included in the Fable Bundle tho right?

Site is fine for me

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4730 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Oh hey, steam sale today is walking dead for 12.49.
How about a price match and have that in the last day too? Same price as before.

#4731 ruuin

ruuin

Vayaansias

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

The Walking Dead discounted again.

http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

Coupon can be used.

Regards.
PC Deals blog : http://vayaansias.com/ (in spanish)

#4732 Ygh9RbNaijteh

Ygh9RbNaijteh

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

@Tony: Could you please try to get Steam keys for Crusader Kings Complete for us?

#4733 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

@Tony: Could you please try to get Steam keys for Crusader Kings Complete for us?

I second that in case there is any possibility. Totally understand if you can't though. :)

#4734 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Apparently you can use EC credit on Fable TLC? It discounts it to 0 without charging my card or my Amazon GC balance.

#4735 srac84

srac84

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

I know this sounds dumb lol but this is the first time I've been on this thread , I keep seeing "after coupon" in the OP, can anyone help me out and tell me where I get the coupon from, thanks a lot !

#4736 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

I know this sounds dumb lol but this is the first time I've been on this thread , I keep seeing "after coupon" in the OP, can anyone help me out and tell me where I get the coupon from, thanks a lot !

It was given out to those people that bought games from amazon in November and December.
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#4737 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

In december amazon issued coupons for purchases of selected items. They are account bound and cant be shared.

#4738 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Apparently you can use EC credit on Fable TLC? It discounts it to 0 without charging my card or my Amazon GC balance.

Not happening for me. Have your pre-ordered The Cave or something like that?

#4739 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

A tiny net is a death sentence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

The coupons are from buying games during the holidays of 2012 (mid Nov-Dec 31st). If you didn't buy anything it's too late to get them now. If you DO have them, today is the last day they can be used. You should have emails from Amazon detailing the coupon promotion for each time you bought a game last holiday season. There's no 'easy' way to see if you have any coupons, though you can go to checkout and see if 5 dollars is auto deducted.

#4740 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

A bit late to the conversation but it'd be cool if we could all let Amazon know how much we appreciate Tony's work - maybe CheapyD sending a tweet to Amazon and we all retweet it?

Doesn't matter I guess but just one last time with this PCDD shopping season wrapping up, thanks Tony for your dedication, transparency, and interaction with our community and Reddit!