Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4861 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

Thank you everyone for the info on the Paradox games. I usually only look to jump very well received games, games that have some particular interest to me, or games that are super cheap. I may have to give these a run.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4862 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

PM Sent... get them in line Tony.... :-P

I see Amazon sells http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1359686708

I'm sure if you run around slapping them with that bad boy, they'll fall in line.

#4863 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

Wooo, the keys finally show up! Maybe it's just a simple case of allowing the page to display more keys than previously allowed (at the expense of straining the servers more ;))

Thanks a lot, Tony and everyone at Amazon! Now we just need the Paradox Pack to be back up :bouncy:

Lol nah, I'm on with our dev team now, they just deployed a temp fix while they build pagination.

We'll see how this fix works tomorrow if/when we get more keys. Also, stress test complete lol, next test will be Farewell to February with a Meridian4 bundle.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4864 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

PM Sent... get them in line Tony.... :-P

I see Amazon sells http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1359686708

I'm sure if you run around slapping them with that bad boy, they'll fall in line.

Got it, CS will be reaching out to shortly. Thanks again dude.

Edit: Just looked into this further, according to my CS manager (still on IM with him) the CS rep who took your contact apparently was off work shortly after taking it, realizing this was a sensitive and complex issue that another rep might not understand as well as he did (apparently he's a gamer too) he assigned the contact to himself before leaving so another rep wouldn't pick it up and get you incorrect information, since he was confident he could resolve. He's back at work in 4 hours apparently and would have responded within 2 hours of arriving per his workflow. Unintended consequence? You went a full day without a response. Again this looks like a "Tony" issue, I should have explicitly noted in the information I sent CS that we needed to respond to everyone same day, instead I was less specific and said, "This should be prioritized immediately" which is what this rep did lol...prioritized it in such a way that he knew you'd get the right answer.

TL;DR: The rep was trying to do the right thing and unfortunately the execution was off due to timing and lack of specificity on my part, sorry again dude.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4865 AcrylamideTic

AcrylamideTic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Will the EC codes be valid on all the Paradox bundles tomorrow 2/1/2013 or just the mega bundle? I kind of want to wait to see if I can get the big one, but if I can't then I'd like to fall back to the fantasy pack.

#4866 Gomtan21

Gomtan21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

Meridian4 bundle with Steam keys? :D

#4867 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

Lol nah, I'm on with our dev team now, they just deployed a temp fix while they build pagination.

We'll see how this fix works tomorrow if/when we get more keys. Also, stress test complete lol, next test will be Farewell to February with a Meridian4 bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

Anymore info you can tease us with for the Meridian4 bundle? Steam keys? Price? Date?

#4868 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

Seriously.. this forum is like PROOF of the "If you give a mouse a cookie" formula..

He teased something and you guys are like foaming at the mouth for it..

Must be terrible for you at Christmas time I bet... staring at all those wrapped presents... :-P

P.S. Whatever the people over at Amazon are doing... the keys are solidly present. I've been refreshing over and over and the keys are now present there. Can anyone else confirm the issue seems to be better?

#4869 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

Cheers,
Tony

He just casually drops that Meridian4 bundle hint in there, knowing that this thread would notice and start speculating again all through February.

Damn, the man is good. :bouncy:

#4870 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys what was the link to the Paradox pack with Sid Miers' Pirates in it?

#4871 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

I just revealed and redeemed one and a half jajillion codes between the 2012 pack and the Seas bundle. Aside from the soul wearying burden of putting them all in Steam, it went along without an issue.

#4872 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Hey guys what was the link to the Paradox pack with Sid Miers' Pirates in it?

Could be wrong but none of them as S.M. Pirates was not a Paradox title.

Is this the bundle you're looking for? It's not Sid Meier's....

http://www.amazon.co...rds=paradox sea

#4873 Dijital

Dijital

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Anyone have any extra editor coupons they are not going to use?
Posted Image

#4874 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

Cheers,
Tony

Wait - is there going to be a "Welcome To February" sale from some publisher...?
;)

#4875 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

Could be wrong but none of them as S.M. Pirates was not a Paradox title.

Lol sorry I was looking for the Sea's bundle with Pirates of the Black Cove

#4876 nitman99

nitman99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

Been MIA the last week, good to see that the Microsoft bundle came through. If anyone still has extra coupons in the final hours of EC please PM me.

#4877 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

FIINAAAAALLYY i was able to get all of my keys!!!

#4878 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

Just refreshed for my key page for shits and giggles and my keys are there now even though I didn't hear anything back. Works for me, I'll take what I can get hah

#4879 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

I think I still have 1 or 2 coupons left (might pick up 1 or two Paradox complete packs :P), but so far, here is my haul:
EC:
TSW - $13
Hotline - $0
Hotline - $0
Amalur - $8 (?)
TWD - $7.50
DOW Franchise - $5
NFS: The Run - $4
Syndicate - $5
Microsoft Pack - $5
(Another MS Pack for trading)
War Chest - $2.50
Seas Bundle - $5
Fable Pack - $5

13 in total. Haven't gotten around to playing much of them :P

Non-EC:
Toilet Tycoon - $2
YDKJ - $3
The Cave - $15

Great deals, Tony. Now if only I had time to play them...
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#4880 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

I think I still have 1 or 2 coupons left (might pick up 1 or two Paradox complete packs :P),

I've got 2 coupons left myself.

#4881 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

one coupon left. no idea what to use it on :/. got pretty much all i wanted
Posted Image

#4882 at8mistakes

at8mistakes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

Well here's hoping the Paradox 2012 keys arrive with enough numbers to support demand. I'll be very disappointed if I miss out on it. :(

Hm, a Meridian4 bundle huh? I'd love to say I'm in for it, but I think I own 95% of their catalog from their indie bundle escapades. I'm actually getting embarrassed looking at their games and trying to find one I don't own.

#4883 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

one coupon left. no idea what to use it on :/. got pretty much all i wanted

Yeah, I don't think there's anything really left that I really want at those prices.
{shrug}

#4884 Devasive

Devasive

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

I want to buy the Fable pack, but at the same time I can't shake the thought that there will be a complete bundle later down the line with all of the DLC. :spam:

#4885 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

I want to buy the Fable pack, but at the same time I can't shake the thought that there will be a complete bundle later down the line with all of the DLC. :spam:

Since I'm betting a fair deal bought Fable 1+3 Bundle, I think Tony really should convince Microsoft to do a Fable III: DLC Only Pack w/ ONLY all of the DLC content.

#4886 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Man, I thought for sure I had one more EC coupon. :(

If anyone has an extra they aren't going to use, or would be willing to trade for Toki Tori (steam gift), please PM me. :)

Thanks.

#4887 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

So how much longer will these coupons last?

#4888 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

~4-5 hrs not including the extension for ONLY the Paradox 2012

#4889 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

Till midnight PST tonight, but they will remain in our hearts forever.

The Paradox 2012 pack will be eligible for it tomorrow though as the only exception... IF Amazon gets keys then.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4890 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Glad I only needed about five keys out of that bundle.
Is Age of Empires more of a city building sim or war rts?