Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#4921 AloX

AloX

Something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

Does anyone remember what Darksiders II DLC was repeated in the pack? I think the Tomb of Argul was unlocked with the game code? Anything else?

You get the hammer one if you sign up for the forums/community. Not sure about the Tomb though

#4922 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

Just refreshed for my key page for shits and giggles and my keys are there now even though I didn't hear anything back. Works for me, I'll take what I can get hah

All of my keys are working, except the first Paradox 2012 pack I bought last night. Half of it has been permanently MIA.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#4923 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

just bought TWD and MS Indie bundle, waiting for the order to appear on my library :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4924 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:51 AM

Just got bombarded with PM's. That's it for me tonite, thanks for playing folks. Happy to help lol...

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#4925 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

I guess I need to save one EC key just on the offchance that the pack will maybe return...

#4926 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

lol...

The college programming courses we all took sure have paid off, huh? We're all geniuses!

His point isn't really all that absurd. Just because dealing with DRM is second nature to us, doesn't mean it isn't still a pain in the ass. The average casual gamer just expects stuff to work with no hassle and that's really not so much to ask. I did take a college programming course though, so what do I know.

#4927 Banjora

Banjora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

Anyway to see how many coupons you have left? I did the whole search for the promotion number thing but I'm still not sure if I have just 1 or 3 credits left lol

#4928 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Hey Tony, thanks for all the effort and great deals over the past couple of months. Only tangentially related, but Steam keys for Far Cry 3 is awesome, I already owned it but I love that you got Ubi to give buyers a choice.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4929 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Tony, I picked up the Seas bundle but accidentally grabbed the non-Steam one the first time. CS was able to help me out, but the Steam bundle doesn't come up in search. Not sure if this is intended or not.

This is exactly what happened to me. Some observant or clever soul posted a link to the Steam version on the non-Steam version page, but this was hours after I'd already bought the wrong one. Fortunately, CS was able to sort this out for me within about 10 minutes. I felt like an Amazon noob for having done this, though. :roll:

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#4930 Blaan

Blaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

So, the paradox pack will be extended, right? I think I read that a while ago.

If so, all I really want is War of the Roses and MAYBE Warlock. Anyone else interested in the rest of the Paradox 2012 Pack? If so, PM me and we'll see if we can't work out a deal. I have coupons left.

#4931 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

try this one?
http://www.amazon.co...uct/B00AB0RX3Q/

Thanks for the link; like I mentioned I was able to get it sorted out, but thought I'd let Tony know that there is no obvious way to access the Steam bundle through Amazon.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4932 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

So, the paradox pack will be extended, right? I think I read that a while ago.

If so, all I really want is War of the Roses and MAYBE Warlock. Anyone else interested in the rest of the Paradox 2012 Pack? If so, PM me and we'll see if we can't work out a deal. I have coupons left.

extended till end of sat, and it is only for paradox 2012 pack

if you haven't yet, take a look at steam trade / group trade thread

#4933 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

As always thanks for the great deals Tony!

I only had two coupons but I walked away with a free Hotline Miami and now DarkSouls Ptd for $12.50!

: )

#4934 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

deleated

Edited by oman19, 01 February 2013 - 07:26 AM.
wrong thread

#4935 Maynard

Maynard

Steam 48 hours a week.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

So I donated my coupon to someone earlier and now I need a coupon :( If anyone has a coupon and won't use it shoot me a PM to Pay it forward I'd appreciate it.

Posted Image

#4936 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

2 hours before the EC sale finishes (bar the Paradox 2012 pack)..decisions decisions
Posted Image

#4937 Xacradin

Xacradin

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

still got 3 EC left, sharing 1 coupon for 1$ amazon gift card

edit: someone got it sorry :D

Edited by Xacradin, 01 February 2013 - 07:16 AM.
claimed

#4938 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

If anyone picked up Fable 3, early tip, turn off Vsync. It caps the game to 30 FPS. Force it via your graphic card control panel if the screen tearing ends up bothering you.

#4939 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

I know this isn't supposed to be done here, but since the sale ends in a few hours I figured more people would see this here rather than in the Steam topic (which I also made a post on). I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there:

I've got some spare EC promotional credits left and the sale only lasts a few more hours. PM me if you need me to buy you something with it. I'm going to be limiting these to one per person/account and it's going to be first come, first serve. Just let me know what you want, then send me the amount as an Amazon gift card and I'll get it for you.

I'm not going to force anyone to pay me extra as a fee for doing this, but it would be nice to get something in return for helping out. I'll be online for the next few hours and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible. If you don't get a reply from me after your initial request PM then it means I'm out of EC credits.

Looks like the deal is over. I'm just editing this post so I don't get any more coupon requests.

Edited by BMXJouster, 01 February 2013 - 08:18 AM.

#4940 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

I really wish the credits were codes this year. I've still got a bunch left, and I'd like to help other people out, but I really don't want to go through all the hassle of arranging payment and then sending out the keys (all while trying to make sure I'm sending the right keys to the right guy and I'm not sending any duplicates).

It'd be much easier if I could just give out a code to somebody.

#4941 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

I really wish the credits were codes this year. I've still got a bunch left, and I'd like to help other people out, but I really don't want to go through all the hassle of arranging payment and then send the keys out (all while trying to make sure I'm sending the right keys to the right guy and I'm not sending duplicates).

Lol me to brother. Appreciate the thought though!

#4942 colophon

colophon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

I know this isn't supposed to be done here, but since the sale ends in a few hours I figured more people would see this here rather than in the Steam topic (which I also made a post on). I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there:

I've got some spare EC promotional credits left and the sale only lasts a few more hours. PM me if you need me to buy you something with it. I'm going to be limiting these to one per person/account and it's going to be first come, first serve. Just let me know what you want, then send me the amount as an Amazon gift card and I'll get it for you.

I'm not going to force anyone to pay me extra as a fee for doing this, but it would be nice to get something in return for helping out. I'll be online for the next few hours and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible. If you don't get a reply from me after your initial request PM then it means I'm out of EC credits.

I would take you up on the offer but that Paradox 2012 pack isn't back up yet.

#4943 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
Amazon coupon, the end

#4944 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

I really wish the credits were codes this year. I've still got a bunch left, and I'd like to help other people out, but I really don't want to go through all the hassle of arranging payment and then sending out the keys (all while trying to make sure I'm sending the right keys to the right guy and I'm not sending any duplicates).

Yeah, same here. It would be easier just to PM the promotional codes to other people.

#4945 Xacradin

Xacradin

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, same here. It would be easier just to PM the promotional codes to other people.

if that happened, ppl would sell all the promo for more $$ rather than sharing for smaller profits :D

#4946 Xaliqen

Xaliqen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
Amazon coupon, the end

It wasn't my favorite promotion, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Though, I don't think I'm alone when I suggest traditional sales probably involve way less work for both the consumer and the Amazon support team than promotions like this.

Still, thanks to Tony and everyone at Amazon for putting on a good show (as they always do).

#4947 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Everyone on here with their coupon sharing has inspired me to offer the following. I know folks have told me that gamers gate has the Crysis Maximum Maximum edition for a good price but I just cannot use my coupon nor my $10 in amazon.com money on gamers gate.

So if anyone is interested I will trade my last coupon and $10 in amazon.com money for the Crysis Maximum Maximum edition. Oh and yes this would be one of my first trades ever so I am willing to be helpful but do be patient, :-)

EDIT - Never mind, coupon spent. Wanted to use it before it expired and holding out for the paradox 2012 pack was a risk I wasn't up to taking.

Edited by DaFees, 01 February 2013 - 07:51 AM.

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#4948 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Probably mentioned already, but Walking Dead was PMed to Steam today so it would only be $7.49 after coupon for anyone still trying to burn coupons.

#4949 at8mistakes

at8mistakes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Anyone else holding their last coupon for the 2012 pack, and anxious about it since it might be wasted? :)

#4950 Daryl

Daryl

CAB: Cheap Ass Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

Definitely would love to borrow a code to use on Paradox 2012, so maybe this weekend will look better for me. Oh well, in the meantime, I can just hunt around for the games I needed (War of the Roses and some of the CK2 DLCs). :)

Overall a nice sale with some good stuff for just about everyone. I only had 3 coups, and used all of them (MS Pack, Hotline for fweeee, XCom)