Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5161 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

fable 2 only on Xbox, its quite good game for $5 if you bought it couple days ago offers until end of sat i believe (end of 2 feb)

It seems that Fable 1 is much better than the third one.

#5162 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

I've been watching for the Fable bundle, but can't find it. No link on the front page either unless I'm blind.

I found it on amazon, did not see a link here either. Here you go:
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_1
Posted Image

#5163 bingo

bingo

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

So does EC coupons get more extended time on 2012 pack or are they gone now?First no DLCs with Fable pack and now this.Quite annoying.

+1
bitter final for this great EC month, i hope in a final miracle :P

#5164 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hey Tony, after you recover from the concert, any chance you could pitch bringing the Paradox bundle back at say $12.50? That seems like a good compromise since I know a lot of us had coupons waiting to grab the bundle.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#5165 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Actually I am not "Euro". Well, I am pretty close to Europe (Egypt) but most stores (Steam, GMG and Gamersgate) are in USD while Origin and Ubishop are in Euros.
I can't find GW2 on GGG at all, says: "Product not found" and I don't really know why, is it because of my region or they took the deal down. :cry:

Yes, it appears that that took it down they took it down in my region, today the GW2 page give me "Product not found". I was assuming Euro from the 2 year warranty (European Directive 1999/44/EC).

^_^ I hope your family is safe and well. I've spent a lot of time in Egypt, mostly in Alexandria & Monufia, but I've had the pleasure of traveling over much of Egypt from Mersa Matruh, to Aswan, to Sharm (though I'd really like to make it out to the oases and the White Desert sometime). I really miss Egypt, the people and the food, some of the warmest and friendliest people in the world. I felt safe wherever I went. It's been too long. Some foods you just can't replicate in the states, e.g. hamam mashi, mulukhiyah, bota and wiz in the states are too scrawny. Mmm, and kushari... okay, I digress (and now I'm hungry >.<)

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5166 :Mephistox:

:Mephistox:

Be Adequate!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

I have waited 2.5 days for my keys to show up and even tried all the "tricks" most of you here have done to view your keys, but I am still missing 14/36 keys. I decided to contact CS today and I received this reply:

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had accessing the product keys for the DLCs from the game bundle 'Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack.'

I've contacted our technical team about this issue and found that DLC's through Steam do not require product keys. You will be able to access them directly from your steam account.

I don't understand what they mean by this response, lol.

These are the keys I'm still missing:

• Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
  • A Game of Dwarves: Star Dwarves
  • Starvoid
  • Warlock Master of the Arcane Power of the Serpent
  • War of the Roses: House of York Deluxe Edition
  • War of the Roses: House of Lancaster Armor Set DLC
  • War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC
All of these have their own keys, right? If so, I need to shoot them another email.

#5167 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I have waited 2.5 days for my keys to show up and even tried all the "tricks" most of you here have done to view your keys, but I am still missing 14/36 keys. I decided to contact CS today and I received this reply:

I don't understand what they mean by this response, lol.

These are the keys I'm still missing:

• Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
  • A Game of Dwarves: Star Dwarves
  • Starvoid
  • Warlock Master of the Arcane Power of the Serpent
  • War of the Roses: House of York Deluxe Edition
  • War of the Roses: House of Lancaster Armor Set DLC
  • War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC
All of these have their own keys, right? If so, I need to shoot them another email.

Yeah, everything in the pack except Crusader Kings complete should have a steam key. DLC doesn't just magically show up like CS thinks lol.

#5168 :Mephistox:

:Mephistox:

Be Adequate!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, everything in the pack except Crusader Kings complete should have a steam key. DLC doesn't just magically show up like CS thinks lol.

Alright, thanks. Will need to reply to CS about this.

Quite frustrating.

#5169 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Alright, thanks. Will need to reply to CS about this.

Quite frustrating.

At least they wrote back to you. I complained to Tony and even AFTER complaining to Tony it took another 7 hours to respond. (all they said was, you should be able to see your keys now...) (not helpful, I know)

The only thing in the Paradox 2012 bundle that doesn't have a steam key is Crusader Kings 1. So my guess is they didn't even ask anyone.

#5170 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

All my keys work ok. I like the trick of clicking on a few before the screen refreshes and when it's done, you see the ones you clicked on. I prefer to click on the ones that I've used to know which have been installed already if I have multiple keys of the same item...

You probably already did the whole reboot, delete all cache, etc...but general CS usually isn't the most knowledgeable group so you might want to forward your purchase stuff to Tony to see if he can find someone more knowledgeable. I'd debug it myself first though if possible since that'll probably be faster.

#5171 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

I'm loving the more relaxed pace of this thread. Much easier to keep up. :)

#5172 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hey Tony,

Amazon's giving $20 credits to people who preorder Dead Space 3, Simcity, and Crysis 3; but only if they preorder the physical version.

Is there anyway to have this promotion apply to digital copies as well? It's the same game, I just don't want to wait before cracking into SimCity. Absolutely loved the beta, super hyped for it :)

Thanks for any help!
http://fp.profiles.u...id/jedi8955.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"

Download DevourerTDA, a new competitive Tower Defense map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne today!

CAG Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=263655
Download it here! http://wc3.nibbits.c...ourertda-ver-10

#5173 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Amazon's giving $20 credits to people who preorder Dead Space 3, Simcity, and Crysis 3; but only if they preorder the physical version.

Is there anyway to have this promotion apply to digital copies as well?

Good question, and I'd like to know as well.
I'm considering it, but I don't want to pay the tax just go to a bit of a discount through physical box. Rather order it digital and use the other money on something else.
$40 is a lot easier to swallow than $60, as I've said before. :)

Oh, and on Monday, Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out on Nintendo 3DS, and after enjoying the demo, I'm trying to decide whether I'll be getting the box or going digital.

*checks calendar* Good thing PayDay is soon... :P

#5174 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hey Tony,

Is there anyway to have this promotion apply to digital copies as well? It's the same game, I just don't want to wait before cracking into SimCity. Absolutely loved the beta, super hyped for it :)

Thanks for any help!

wow! this would def be the difference between me getting Simcity at release or not. Please Tony!
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5175 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

If you're having trouble with Amazon CS, why not try calling them on the phone? You'll get it sorted out right away.

76561197971332172.png

#5176 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hey Tony,

Thanks for any help!

He's said before they're different divisions with different budgets and different marketing goals, etc. Plus, I think the physical version offer is a price match of Walmart or Best Buy or somebody.

And Amazon DVG doesn't PM physical anything. It's a shame. I agree, you'd think they'd have consistent pricing, but then again, digital will often destroy physical version's pricing, so hey, what can you say? I honestly wish Amazon DVG was PM'ing all the real players out there instead of sticking with US-only excuses. GMG is smacking them around like a red-headed stepchild and they refuse to PM them at all even though they offer many of the same games. I guess we should be glad they PM anybody ever.

Over the holidays, I thought it was ridiculous when I had to buy both Black Ops 2 ($30) and MW3 ($20) via Amazon physical because the digital version was higher. I saved $25 by going with the physical version of BO2 and $10-ish with MW3. You just have to be sure to check your deals before you invest and be sure you're getting the best one.

#5177 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

What is a EC coupon and where do I get one?

#5178 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

You are a little late to the party. Digital games bought in December from Amazon gave you a coupon good for 5 off games on the EC list during the month of January. Promotion is over.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#5179 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

they dont exist anymore, maybe next year bud

#5180 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'm sure this has been asked a bunch, was hoping it would be answered in the OP or on the product page but I didn't see it: Which of the Microsoft bundle games have GFWL achievements, if any? I think I read that like 3 of them did. I'm really wanting to snag them but I can't seem to convince myself to buy them without achievements. If I didn't know about the $5 coupon I missed out on it'd be a much easier purchase.

#5181 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'm sure this has been asked a bunch, was hoping it would be answered in the OP or on the product page but I didn't see it: Which of the Microsoft bundle games have GFWL achievements, if any? I think I read that like 3 of them did. I'm really wanting to snag them but I can't seem to convince myself to buy them without achievements. If I didn't know about the $5 coupon I missed out on it'd be a much easier purchase.

Toy Soldiers has both Steam and GFWL achievements (You pick when you launch it).
Mark of the Ninja and Deadlight only have Steam achievements.
Iron Brigade and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet have only GFWL achievements.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#5182 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

You'll need:

1. A DeLorean
2. A flux capacitor
3. Plutonium

#5183 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

You'll need:

1. A DeLorean
2. A flux capacitor
3. Plutonium

^You are the champion of the Internetz :lol:
Posted Image

#5184 Khamous

Khamous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

meh, saved my last EC coup, for the paradox pack, kinda sad they didnt get more keys :(

o well..

fs_pc.png

#5185 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

You'll need:

1. A DeLorean
2. A flux capacitor
3. Plutonium

Posted Image

#5186 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Wait...I thought I got EC coupons while playing Dark Souls: PTD and letting one of those Basilisk monsters in The Depths breathe gas and smoke all over you? ;)

#5187 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

why no black ops 2 discount??!

#5188 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

why no black ops 2 discount??!

B/c I think Activision is RICH and selling LOTS of copies of BO2. ;)

Rule of thumb - if people keep buy your game at X price, why drop the price?
{shrug}

#5189 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

Toy Soldiers has both Steam and GFWL achievements (You pick when you launch it).
Mark of the Ninja and Deadlight only have Steam achievements.
Iron Brigade and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet have only GFWL achievements.

Can you get both in Toy Soldiers? As in I can start it, collect all the achievements, exit then start it over again and choose Steam the next time? Or is it a once you pick that's it deal?

#5190 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

Delorian - Check (don't own, but there is at least one in my area, I'm sure I can "borrow" it)
Flux Capacitor - Check (supply cabinet)
Plutonium - Check (in saran-wrapped beaker in my fridge)

Now the real question... Should I go back in time for the January 2012 or January 2011 EC promo?

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.