Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5221 K13OllieD

K13OllieD

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Does anyone know if the Dungeon Siege Bundle is separate keys?
With it being Amazon I would presume so but as I only want the first 2 games, as I have Dungeon Siege 3 and the expansion, I would like some clarification.

Edited by K13OllieD, 03 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.
Bought the games.

#5222 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Does anyone know if the Dungeon Siege Bundle is separate keys?
With it being Amazon I would presume so but as I only want the first 2 games, as I have Dungeon Siege 3 and the expansion, I would like some clarification.
If it is separate keys does anyone fancy splitting a bundle with me?
if so send me a pm with a price offer for the first 2 games :)

Yes 4 separate keys.

#5223 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Yes 4 separate keys.

That is odd since DS1 and DS2 are not available seperately on Steam, hmmm.

#5224 Dudeson

Dudeson

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

Dammit! Missed RIsen 2. :(

#5225 targetbsp

targetbsp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

That is odd since DS1 and DS2 are not available seperately on Steam, hmmm.

It not being on the Steam store doesn't affect the keys.
There are a few things that you can get Steam keys for that aren't actually for sale on Steam. Indie Royale have supplied a few games this way.
And how annoyed would you be if you'd traded a key, didn't activate it for a while and the game was removed from Steams store?

#5226 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

DS bundle are cheaper on Steam, guess I'll just wait for summer sales then :\

#5227 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Not really interested in the DS bundle, I played the first one a long time ago and it was quite boring. Never played the 2nd one though, but the 3rd seems a really bad console game.

#5228 Dudeson

Dudeson

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

I already have DS3 on Steam. DS1 and 2 seems boring and very outdated so Im not getting them. But the C&C deal seems kinda nice.

#5229 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

It's now listed as deal of the week on the digital games page price hasn't flipped yet.
Edit: price flipped also this Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection $16.99 origin keys

Too be flipped after EC ended ;)

#5230 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

thanks for the C&C ultimate keys.. tony..

u must have been reading my signature
leftover cheap steam keys from bundles? i'm buying --> https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

#5231 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Not a bad deal on the C&C music factory. I already own most of it though, so I'll pass for now.

#5232 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Not a bad deal on the C&C music factory. I already own most of it though, so I'll pass for now.

Oddly enough this is a deal that makes me go hmmm

#5233 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

So many Things That Make us Go Hmmm that are Gonna Make us Sweat... ;)

EDIT:
LOL @ me and Mrshll on the same page here w/ C&C Music Factory.

#5234 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Oddly enough this is a deal that makes me go hmmm

Deals abound so Everybody dance now!

#5235 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

EDIT:

haha well done. I had hoped someone else would make a similar joke or at least get mine, glad to know I'm not the only one old enough to remember those "jams"

#5236 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Oh crap, I just got around to trying to claim my keys from the 2012 Paradox bundle and it broke my key page. From skimming this thread over the past few days I recall several other people with the same issue. I didn't pay too much attention to that though because it didn't affect me at the time.

Was there any solution to this? Or am I screwed until they get the new key delivery system in place?

#5237 bingo

bingo

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Oh crap, I just got around to trying to claim my keys from the 2012 Paradox bundle and it broke my key page. From skimming this thread over the past few days I recall several other people with the same issue. I didn't pay too much attention to that though because it didn't affect me at the time.

Was there any solution to this? Or am I screwed until they get the new key delivery system in place?

now i can't view all my keys on my games library, and i didn't buyed the paradox 2012 pack
i think they're fixing the bug or something

#5238 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Not really interested in the DS bundle, I played the first one a long time ago and it was quite boring. Never played the 2nd one though, but the 3rd seems a really bad console game.

I played the heck out of the DSII - great game. And there are still user mods available that make graphics much better then what was available with GPUs during release. Having said this, I already have DSIII on Steam and the price of the bundle just to add DSI & DSII to my Steam collection is a bit too much.
Apparently, Steam versions also do not include any expansions for the original games. This makes the deal dead. Not Amazon fault, probably not even Steam - just lousy Square Enix publisher who did not bother to even try.

Edited by netscorer, 03 February 2013 - 03:41 PM.

#5239 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Sorry to ask here but didn't see a Tera thread in PC forums.
Once you purchase a copy of Tera on Amazon how do you link your account to it? Do you just have to download the Amazon installer and login with the Tera website account? I don't see any key/code to use on Amazon.
Spoiler

#5240 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

I have just bought this C&C bundle but no key at all in my library :(; just keep f5 and hope it magically appears T_T

#5241 Lep

Lep

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Sorry to ask here but didn't see a Tera thread in PC forums.
Once you purchase a copy of Tera on Amazon how do you link your account to it? Do you just have to download the Amazon installer and login with the Tera website account? I don't see any key/code to use on Amazon.

Gotta register your key through the enmasse website and download using their patcher.

#5242 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Na, he follows logic.

it's more important to follow procedure/process. No one gets fired for following process, thinking on the other hand...

EDIT:

And yet they didn't feature in videogames, whereas Marky Mark's "Cause it's a Good Mutation" made it into Fallout. ^_~

I played the heck out of the DSII - great game. And there are still user mods available that make graphics much better then what was available with GPUs during release. Having said this, I already have DSIII on Steam and the price of the bundle just to add DSI & DSII to my Steam collection is a bit too much.
Apparently, Steam versions also do not include any expansions for the original games. This makes the deal dead. Not Amazon fault, probably not even Steam - just lousy Square Enix publisher who did not bother to even try.

DS1 & DS2 were added to steam as pre-order bonuses for DS3, which is why I don't think much effort was put into them. Some expansions were done by a third party iirc. The DS-complete pack (DS1, DS2, DS3+TotS) was $7.50 on the Steam Summer Sale. Like you, I have the originals from retail, so just base DS1 & DS2 on steam isn't that attractive to me.l

I have just bought this C&C bundle but no key at all in my library :(; just keep f5 and hope it magically appears T_T

The good news is that it is a single key. (And Origin lets you download the games individually.)

Edited by asheskitty, 03 February 2013 - 05:48 PM.
Blasted Typos

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5243 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Tony, can you confirm that there's no chance for the Paradox Ultimate Bundle coming back in the forseeable future?

#5244 rahulkadukar

rahulkadukar

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Can someone give me a good reason to get C&C. I don't have a single game from the franchise and this deal looks like the best you could get. I don't mind Origin either.

#5245 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Can someone give me a good reason to get C&C. I don't have a single game from the franchise and this deal looks like the best you could get. I don't mind Origin either.

Do you like Real Time Strategy games? (if you haven't played at least one C&C I assume your exposure to the genre is limited)

76561197971332172.png

#5246 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

If you've never played a C&C game you owe it to yourself to check them out. The original C&C was one of the first RTS games I ever played and I really loved it back in the day. Having a really serious internal debate about whether or not I should jump on this deal even though I still own C&C 4 and have played most of the others.

#5247 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

DS? Dead Space or Dungeon Siege? ;)

#5248 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

DS1 & DS2 were added to steam as pre-order bonuses for DS3, which is why I don't think much effort was put into them. Some expansions were done by a third party iirc. The DS-complete pack (DS1, DS2, DS3+TotS) was $7.50 on the Steam Summer Sale. Like you, I have the originals from retail, so just base DS1 & DS2 on steam isn't that attractive to me.l

If I recall - Mad Doc Software (now known as Rockstar New England) made DS1: Legends of Aranna expansion.
I think DS2: Broken World expansion was actually made by Gas Powered Games, though (makers of DS1 Original + DS2).
I also have DS1: Legends of Aranna Edition + DS2 + Broken World expansion from Retail.

#5249 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

DS? Dead Space or Dungeon Siege? ;)

Discussion is about Square Enix not putting the older expansions on Steam for DS1+2; and Square Enix now owns Dungeon Siege series. :P

We didn't mention EA or Visceral Studios - which is who owns the Dead Space series. :P

#5250 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

And yet they didn't feature in videogames, whereas Marky Mark's "Cause it's a Good Mutation" made it into Fallout. ^_~

Or did they?

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus