Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5371 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Yep went f2p today. Only way to snag founder status now is to find a boxed copy in the wild

Which is still pretty easy (Best Buy, Fry's, Walmart and Tiger Direct all had it with a cursory look) but you'll be paying $20-$30 for it now.

I bought into Founder's sight unseen since my gaming budget hadn't been tapped for a while. Still haven't played it yet but I've made five characters!

#5372 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Don't know if it's been posted but Sim City just got bumped from $5 credit to $20. Works on both Download and Boxed Copies.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#5373 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Don't know if it's been posted but Sim City just got bumped from $5 credit to $20. Works on both Download and Boxed Copies.

didn't see it show up here still $5
leftover cheap steam keys from bundles? i'm buying --> https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

#5374 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

I don't see it on the DL version's page (not that paying $60 for something tied directly to their servers for gameplay excites me very much)

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#5375 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

only on boxed, digital is:

Limited Edition - SimCity Heroes & Villains + $5 Credit with Pre-order
Pre-order SimCity and get the Limited Edition Heroes & Villains content including new characters, crime waves, a Super Hero HQ and an Evil Villain Lair. The bonus content will be delivered upon release of the game. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5376 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

How about some sort of credit or discount on Company of Heroes 2 amazon? At the moment there is a saving of a grand $0.03 on the download version.... :P
Posted Image

#5377 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

How about some sort of credit or discount on Company of Heroes 2 amazon? At the moment there is a saving of a grand $0.03 on the download version.... :P

Until the transfer of Relic and the CoH franchise to Sega is completed, not quite sure there's a clear cut entity that can authorize deals on the title.

#5378 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Yep went f2p today. Only way to snag founder status now is to find a boxed copy in the wild

Last I saw Wal-Mart had it for about ~$24.

#5379 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

They're almost definitely the DS and DSII games from the complete pack on Steam, which a little searching on the Steam forums says that they do not include the expansions (though DS1 claims to have the expansion in the menu, but the actual content is disabled and not included). Evidently the steam versions of those games are less than ideal. (multiplayer disabled, as well.)

Yeah, that sucks, as there is no way to get Legends of Aranna and Broken World as well. Hopefully they will all eventually get released as a full collection.

#5380 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Tony will you price match BF3 premium?
http://www.greenmang...ium-edition-na/

That deal is US only by the way.

#5381 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Tony will you price match BF3 premium?
http://www.greenmang...ium-edition-na/

That deal is US only by the way.

It has to be a US store. They are based in the UK, so they aren't considered a competitor.

#5382 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

Last I saw Wal-Mart had it for about ~$24.

Re: Tera Online, know that if you buy a boxed copy now you'll get Founder's status but won't get a month of paid time ("Elite" status). You had to have an active account before the F2P conversion for the remaining time to be counted as Elite.

Annoying since I bought it a few days before the conversion but they had the servers down for 36-odd hours and I couldn't activate my account. No big deal but still annoying.

#5383 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Tony,
Gamefly has Take on helicopters + Hinds DLC for $9.50 as a bundle: http://www.gamefly.c...Bundle/5004020/

I noticed that you guys don't even carry the Hinds DLC and your MSRP on Take On is like $49.99 where it's down to $29.99 on other sites.

Any chance of you carrying the DLC and putting together a bundle at a similar price point?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5384 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Any plans on matching Gamefly's offers Tony? You can grab ARMA 2: Combined Ops for $12 when you use their 20% off coupon GFDFEB20

#5385 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Any plans on matching Gamefly's offers Tony? You can grab ARMA 2: Combined Ops for $12 when you use their 20% off coupon GFDFEB20

Amazon doesn't match coupon prices. Further, they never seem to match GameFly... No idea why not.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5386 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

I don't see it on the DL version's page (not that paying $60 for something tied directly to their servers for gameplay excites me very much)

I've been burnt by this as well, so tired of paying full price only to be hit with server issues on Day 1 (and sometimes going into weeks after release).
Space for Rent:lol:

#5387 palaeomerus

palaeomerus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

I did the Dungeon Siege bundle. I wish they had the DS (Legends of Aranna) and DS II (Broken World?) add ons. Oh well.

#5388 fenetic

fenetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Tony, please please please bring back Sega Genesis Collection at $4.99
I would be forever grateful.

#5389 sofyand

sofyand

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

How about that Fable 3 DLC bundle that everybody's talking about before the Paradox bundle took the thread by storm? :D

#5390 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

How about that Fable 3 DLC bundle that everybody's talking about before the Paradox bundle took the thread by storm? :D

This. :cold:

Selling Steam key: Pixeljunk Eden (Cards) $0.74

I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#5391 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Guess I'll chime in here, too.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#5392 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

So many CAGs, so many needs.

...what need does the dog suit fulfill?
Posted Image

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5393 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image

That's not the only DLC Fable 3 has, there are quest add ons too. Did they define that the Fable 3 DLC Amazon was going to bundle was the worthless stuff like that?

#5394 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image

All I want are the quests, I guess. Just the quests, mack. Just the quests.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#5395 Valhalla

Valhalla

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

I'd love to see a Fable III DLC pack! I'll take the quests and the dog costume! (One never knows when looking like a dog might come in handy!)

#5396 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

this may have been discussed before. but just wondering which side decides that $20 credits back on simcity dvd-rom preorder but only $5 on digital preorder...I would guess it's retailer specific since Origin/EA strategy is put deluxe edition on its own and limited edition to retailers.

As I'm typing this, didn't Tony mention something like a new promotion plan that basically changes this difference? Any updates? we already missed the dead space 3 preorder,, hope we can at least catch the rest big games in the year..

#5397 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Pro tip for those with Windows 8 buying the C&C pack: Don't try to run the games from the directory or directly from the Metro interface, because it won't work with the older ones. Launch the Origin client and run the older games from there.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#5398 jediyoshi

jediyoshi

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

It has to be a US store. They are based in the UK, so they aren't considered a competitor.

http://www.greenmangaming.com is their specifically US targeted site, it's a different set up than http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk

#5399 sofyand

sofyand

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

All I want are the quests, I guess. Just the quests, mack. Just the quests.

+1 this :)

#5400 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

http://www.greenmangaming.com is their specifically US targeted site, it's a different set up than http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk

It might be targeted to the US but it's still based in UK, besides Tony has said numerous times Amazon won't match GMG.