Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5431 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

I think a potato could run most of those games these days.

#5432 rahulkadukar

rahulkadukar

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

Tony what plans do you have for Valentine's day. Last time MW2 was an awesome deal :)

#5433 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I think a potato could run most of those games these days.

Just tested this and can confirm the games indeed run on a potato.

#5434 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

I'm trying to figure out if it's GlaDOS. :D

Tony, can you talk to the other software downloads people about a Microsoft Office sale?

#5435 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

any chance of matching sims sale?
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=337867

I don't think Tony & Amazon DVG matches 1st party publisher deals, where a company selling their game on sale on their very own service...
i.e in this case, EA having a big sale for their own games on their self-owned Origin service.

#5436 Aquaman1942

Aquaman1942

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Any chance you guys could do a Time Gate Studios complete bundle with Steam Keys? I'm mostly after the Kohan War Chest, but I think $20 is way too much for a game from 2004 plus one from 2001.

#5437 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Any chance you guys could do a Time Gate Studios complete bundle with Steam Keys? I'm mostly after the Kohan War Chest, but I think $20 is way too much for a game from 2004 plus one from 2001.

For reference, Steam had it on sale last September when I bought it:
Sep 9, 2012
$6.79 Kohan Warchest

76561197971332172.png

#5438 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Sep 9, 2012
$6.79 Kohan Warchest

it was on sale during summer and i think winter it was on sale too and isnt one of the section 8 game a timer gate too?

#5439 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

it was on sale during summer and i think winter it was on sale too and isnt one of the section 8 game a timer gate too?

Yeah, it is. Section 8 is currently in a bundle for $1 too.

76561197971332172.png

#5440 GoJays2025

GoJays2025

I like cake.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Sep 9, 2012
$6.79 Kohan Warchest

That's odd... it usually goes on sale for $5. At least it did for both summer and winter sales last year.
Get $2 after you spend $2 on Green Man Gaming by registering with my link. Thanks! :D

#5441 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, it is. Section 8 is currently in a bundle for $1 too.

Section 8: Prejudice is the one you want. It pretty much improved in all aspects from Section 8.

#5442 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence this week, the on site meeting I was telling you about went very well and the conversations were about "how are you going to help us make XYZ products really big this year?" as opposed to "are we going to sell your products this year?"

I'll update with full details as I have them but I'm pumped.

Also, we'll have a Sims sale this weekend and next week, will post full details in OP shortly.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5443 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence this week, the on site meeting I was telling you about went very well and the conversations were about "how are you going to help us make XYZ products really big this year?" as opposed to "are we going to sell your products this year?"

Also, we'll have a Sims sale this weekend and next week, will post full details in OP shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

Welcome back buddy, and glad everything went well with BETHESDA!

#5444 SamuRiley

SamuRiley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

$5 MySims would be an instabuy for me

#5445 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Sep 9, 2012
$6.79 Kohan Warchest

Section 8: Prejudice is the one you want. It pretty much improved in all aspects from Section 8.

i only play the section 8 prejedice which has gone on sale during the big steam sales and i brought section 8 during fall steam sale i like to have collection and kohan was 4.99 the cheapest and is on sale during the big steam sales. and damn no sale for from amazon lol oh well guess this is bad and good gives my wallet a break for now lol

#5446 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys!

Cheers,
Tony

Excellent news!
Can't wait for the details on Sims sale AND the publisher(s) you've been talking w/.

:D

#5447 colophon

colophon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hey guys!

Cheers,
Tony

Tony you were greatly missed

#5448 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Alright guys,

We're partnering with a few communities I work in to do "sponsored coupon codes" so, during our upcoming Farewell to February event (dates TBD) we'll offer a % off coupon code like we did in October with Octofun.

Right now all I've got is "CAGROCKS" or "CAGSROCK" the code has to be 8 characters long.

Within reason, I'd love for you guys to pick the code name. Have at it!

Edit: I realize this sounds confusing, to clarify, we'll likely only run one community coupon at a time, and we're going to call this coupon out on all our detail pages throughout the event.

So, for example, on a page, on that box we use to talk about pre-order deals on pre-order pages, it'll say something like "Amazon Digital Video Games has partnered with Cheapassgamer.com to provide you with an additional X% off throughout the Farewell to February event. To get your savings just input "CAGSROCK" into your checkout page and your discount will be applied. Cheapassgamer.com is a <insert description from Cheapy>".

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#5449 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Alright guys,

We're partnering with a few communities I work in to do "sponsored coupon codes" so, during our upcoming Farewell to February event (dates TBD) we'll offer a % off coupon code like we did in October with Octofun.

Right now all I've got is "CAGROCKS" or "CAGSROCK" the code has to be 8 characters long.

Within reason, I'd love for you guys to pick the code name. Have at it!

Edit: I realize this sounds confusing, to clarify, we'll likely only run one community coupon at a time, and we're going to call this coupon out on all our detail pages throughout the event.

So, for example, on a page, on that box we use to talk about pre-order deals on pre-order pages, it'll say something like "Amazon Digital Video Games has partnered with Cheapassgamer.com to provide you with an additional X% off throughout the Farewell to February event. To get your savings just input "CAGSROCK" into your checkout page and your discount will be applied. Cheapassgamer.com is a <insert description from Cheapy>".

Cheers,
Tony

CAGROCKS ftw!

#5450 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

STEAMKEY :lol:
CHEAPYD!
8008NT1T

76561197971332172.png

#5451 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

CAGROCKS is pretty good.

I'll throw CAGSAVER and CHEAPEST into the mix.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5452 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

STEAMKEY :lol:
CHEAPYD!
8008NT1T

LMAO, I vote for 8008NT1T

#5453 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'll throw in:
CAG4EVER

#5454 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

LMAO, I vote for 8008NT1T

Thats pretty funny actually considering Amazon loves to do this so much already xD

#5455 Chameh

Chameh

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

I vote for CHEAPASS :P

76561197965911875.png

#5456 megahunter

megahunter

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Congratulations on handling Bethesda so well.

Do you have any news about the Paradox 2012 bundle ? Is it going to make a comeback as a deal of the week any time soon? At which price point ($14.99 or $9.99)?

#5457 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Cagboner

#5458 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Congratulations on handling Bethesda so well.

Do you have any news about the Paradox 2012 bundle ? Is it going to make a comeback as a deal of the week any time soon? At which price point ($14.99 or $9.99)?

No word on it, I haven't seen keys come through yet. I will ask the OPS guy if they came in but I imagine I'd have been copied on the email.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#5459 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

I was ready to pull the trigger on the Origin Sims sale this morning. I'm glad I didn't though since I'm sure Tony will blow EA out of the water with a crazy expansion bundle. Right? :D

#5460 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Do you get better frame rates when overclocking your potato?

I tried overclocking a potato once, but I was using the original stock frying medium, so my results weren't very good. Always use an aftermarket frying medium for best results.