Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5611 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

I got through spurts where I play it for a while then don't play it for a long time, then play it again, then don't for another long time etc. The expansions do help to drum up interested again.

It's probably one of the games I go back to the most. That and the Elder Scrolls games. They both have this quality for me where I may not touch them for long stretches of time but always seem to come back to them sooner or later.

Yeah, same here exactly.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5612 kazunori

kazunori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

I have a problem and a question.

The problem is that I can't register on thesims3.com website. it says it need my serial key for either the game itself or an expansion, but the serial key I have in Origin won't work, so I can't register.

My question is: When I buy for example the Pets expansion, do I enter the serial I get from Amazon in Origin or on the website (Im hearing some talk about the website).

I was struggling with that first issue too, cause the serial key from the game on Origin wouldn't register on TheSims3.com.

Searched their forums, and most responses on the topic seemed to suggest anything on Origin would automatically register on TheSims3.com (if the login was the same), but it still wasn't showing up for me on the site.

Logged back in today, and not sure if it was there before, but when I click on my username on the top left of TheSims3.com, under "My Games" in the bottom left corner, I see The Sims 3 registered already, so I guess it is automated.

My question is, I got an e-mail after creating an account on TheSims3.com that I could get $10 worth of free SimPoints for registering a game to the account, but since registration took place automatically, am I still able to get those points?

Edit. Ok figured that out. You'll have to go to the STORE section of the site and register there as well, and you should see a button at the bottom letting you claim free SimPoints. Weird thing is it said I received 1000 points, but I only got 500 in my account. Oh well.

Edited by kazunori, 12 February 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#5613 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hi Tony, Codemasters just debuted on Gamersgate. Any chance you can get them on Amazon DVG?

#5614 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Hi Tony, Codemasters just debuted on Gamersgate. Any chance you can get them on Amazon DVG?

That would be awesome, Codemasters ir awesome.
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#5615 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

agree maybe have steam keys with it too

#5616 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hey Tony, Aliens CM is out but I still don't have my steam key. I preordered it a few weeks ago. Even when I use the Amazon downloader, it says that it failed to find my key. Any idea when we should be getting them?

#5617 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

agree maybe have steam keys with it too

I've had a few conversations with these guys and know the convo is in the works, I'll ask where it is.

Hey Tony, Aliens CM is out but I still don't have my steam key. I preordered it a few weeks ago. Even when I use the Amazon downloader, it says that it failed to find my key. Any idea when we should be getting them?

You should definitely have it, I'll go ask our OPS guys, in the meantime you should email CS. Stay tuned and sorry dude :(.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5618 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Dog Costume DLC for Fable III is 49 cents at Steam now. Go run and buy it everyone that was going nuts over it. :-P

mdUFwSE.png

#5619 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

I've had a few conversations with these guys and know the convo is in the works, I'll ask where it is.

You should definitely have it, I'll go ask our OPS guys, in the meantime you should email CS. Stay tuned and sorry dude :(.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll contact CS soon.

#5620 Mandy I Am

Mandy I Am

Mew Lickens

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

The thread title PCDD didn't give it away?

I am well aware that it is downloadable only. I am not stupid or illiterate. Don't assume I didn't read the entire original post and thread title because I commented about it being downloads instead of physical copies.

#5621 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Yo guys,

Great news, just got off an AWESOME call with Rhode Island, looks like they are going to work on getting us Steam keys for Amalur as well as the gold masters for Rise of Nations and Rise of Legends.

No timeline yet and we're still waiting on the paperwork to come through, but definitely movement in the right direction.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#5622 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

yo guys,

great news, just got off an awesome call with rhode island, looks like they are going to work on getting us steam keys for amalur as well as the gold masters for rise of nations and rise of legends.

No timeline yet and we're still waiting on the paperwork to come through, but definitely movement in the right direction.

Cheers,
tony

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

#5623 uqblf

uqblf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yo guys,

Great news, just got off an AWESOME call with Rhode Island, looks like they are going to work on getting us Steam keys for Amalur as well as the gold masters for Rise of Nations and Rise of Legends.

Cheers,
Tony

That's great news! Count me in for Amalur and Rise of Legends on Steam! Have already played through Rise of Nations when it came out or I would have gotten that one as well. ;) Now to wait for all the paperwork to be done...

#5624 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

;)

#5625 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Tony,

Any updates on obtaining the fable 3 DLC stuff (and hopefully packaging it into a great deal for those who got the fable bundle)? I saw that it is heavily discounted on steam as their midweek special, but I am in no hurry if there is going to be something coming down in the pipelines from amazon.

#5626 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Oh wow, can't wait :D

#5627 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Dog Costume DLC for Fable III is 49 cents at Steam now. Go run and buy it everyone that was going nuts over it. :-P

I wish Amazon would sell it, this game is region locked in my country.

#5628 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Pity Catan is not available for pc from big huge games, or even better an add on for XBOX :)
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#5629 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Great news, thanks Tony ;)

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#5630 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Excellent news. I can't wait.

And a special thanks to Mooby for getting the ball rolling on this.

#5631 MnemnocH

MnemnocH

Cupcakes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Damn! Great News!

Origin ID: Mnemnoch_Caine              Uplay: mnemnoch1

uc.png   76561198062648772.png

#5632 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Now to get my state to give me a free steam key for kingdoms of amalur as part of my tax return.

#5633 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Damn! Already bought the origin version on December!

Well, It doesn't have achievements and origin client is good too.

Will wait for the "rise" titles! Thanks Tony!

Good one Mooby

#5634 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

sweeet, might have to buy RoN again from amazon. Think I ordered my disc copy from amazon way back when, be nice to have a digital backup, plus try the one I never got

#5635 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

I wish Amazon would sell it, this game is region locked in my country.

It's region locked even if you "happen to have" an US address.

#5636 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Pity Catan is not available for pc from big huge games, or even better an add on for XBOX :)

The dude seemed to think there was a PC version of Catan floating around his servers somewhere.

I was confused but am following up. My exact words were "if you get me the binaries I will find an engineer to build an installer for the game".

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#5637 Drakey

Drakey

Egg and Ham?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

yo guys,

great news, just got off an awesome call with rhode island, looks like they are going to work on getting us steam keys for amalur as well as the gold masters for rise of nations and rise of legends.

Cheers,
tony

yay

#5638 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

The dude seemed to think there was a PC version of Catan floating around his servers somewhere.

I was confused but am following up. My exact words were "if you get me the binaries I will find an engineer to build an installer for the game".

Cheers,
Tony

There's a PC version available to play online at http://www.playcatan.com/

Also, super stoked to hear about RI willing to work with you on Steam keys for Amalur - I'll double dip for that :applause:

#5639 Echoes

Echoes

Farm roads ftw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yo guys,

Cheers,
Tony

:applause:

steam_sig.png

Forms_and_Shapes.png

#5640 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

There's a PC version available to play online at http://www.playcatan.com/

Also, super stoked to hear about RI willing to work with you on Steam keys for Amalur - I'll double dip for that :applause:

Cool
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes