Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#5821 cyrus386

cyrus386

I used to go by "annihilator"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I just PM'ed you a code. Enjoy!

You are awesome! Thanks so much!

#5822 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

You could probably use it on one of the tax applications or maybe a virus scanner/internet security perhaps. :bouncy:

Bingo. I was waiting until payday to buy my tax software, and now I'll get a $10 bonus to boot. Thanks, Amazon!

Edited by Mac the Geek, 14 February 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#5823 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Good Guy The End, helping out other CAGS. The great news is that, if this turns out to be effective, we're looking at doing larger, more long term stuff like this.

Glad you guys are jazzed, our software team is really excited to bring some creative offers to our gaming communities if it turns out there's interest.

Cheers,
Tony

If this works out good Tony or even if it doesn't I believe sending out promotions for hard drives or pc accessories/peripherals will be a good thing for customers your system detects as purchasing PCDD stuff.

#5824 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Whee! I was picked for a code! Though I don't really need it for anything. Anyone want it?

#5825 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Tony, it looks like some other sites including Origin are still discounting THQ games. Currently Origin has Darksiders 2 and Saints Row 3 on sale. Is it possible you can still do these sales?

Another question is if you have any future plans with Sega or WB for upcoming sales. I'm looking to get Batman Arkham City or Sonic Generations.

#5826 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

if this works out good tony or even if it doesn't i believe sending out promotions for hard drives or pc accessories/peripherals will be a good thing for customers your system detects as purchasing pcdd stuff.

+100000000000000

#5827 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hey Tony, I want to preorder Crysis 3 but I want the $20 credit that it comes with. It seems the only one that doesn't come with that is the PC Download version. I have no problem getting the disc version for the $20 credit, but it won't even let me preorder that version. Any chance the $20 credit comes to the DD version too? Or disc preorders go up soon?
Thanks!

#5828 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

I got the code, but have no intention on using it. Who wants it? Please don't bombard me with PMs asking for it, please.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5829 at8mistakes

at8mistakes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

I got the code, but have no intention on using it. Who wants it? Please don't bombard me with PMs asking for it, please.

If you're not going to use it then I'd be happy to. Discounted ax software would be nice, although this is also pretty tempting!

#5830 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Got code as well, if anyone wants it, PM me, the first one gets it.

#5831 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

I got a code to share. Any regs want?

#5832 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

I got a code to share as well. Please PM me.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#5833 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Gone

Edited by xamon, 14 February 2013 - 10:04 PM.
Completed

#5834 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

So these discounts everyone is talking about are just for non-game software, right? Like Mavis Beacon and stuff like that?

mdUFwSE.png

#5835 wowzors

wowzors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Tony or anyone for that matter, do you know if crysis 2 will be going on sale anytime soon? I missed out on the maximum edition earlier like an idiot and MaldoHD textures just came out :( Thanks in advance.

#5836 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Tony or anyone for that matter, do you know if crysis 2 will be going on sale anytime soon? I missed out on the maximum edition earlier like an idiot and MaldoHD textures just came out :( Thanks in advance.

Will check :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5837 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hey guys,

This is for those who live in or around Seattle.

We'll have Major Nelson on Amazon campus on Monday, he's going to do a tour of the office, and meet with us about some business related things.

He's also going to hang out and play Halo 4 with us.

The first 5 folks who live in or around Seattle and can commit to getting down here on Monday that PM me will be invited to come hang out and play games with us.

Not sure if you all are interested in hanging with the Major, I'm only pushing this offer out on CAG first, if I don't get 5 responses I'll try another community, let me know guys!

Let me know if you're interested, if you PM me, please make sure you can make it down, if you don't you'll be wasting a spot someone else could use.

EDIT: The Major just replied back as well and let us know that he's going to bring 5 1-year xbox live memberships and 5 copies of Halo 4, so 1 of each for the 5 people who come. Also, we'll be doing food and HH at Bravehorse afterwards that you'll also be invited to. Amazon will pick up the tab on food/HH.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5838 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

$10 code for software. I might grab a cheap language tutor program for the heck of it.

Dammit - I wanted $10 off PC GAME DOWNLOADS.
:(

EDIT:
Okay, so...what are some good software programs?

#5839 OldDaedalus

OldDaedalus

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys,

We'll have Major Nelson on Amazon campus on Monday, he's going to do a tour of the office, and meet with us about some business related things.

The first 5 folks who live in or around Seattle and can commit to getting down here on Monday that PM me will be invited to come hang out and play games with us.

Not sure if you all are interested in hanging with the Major, I'm only pushing this offer out on CAG first, if I don't get 5 responses I'll try another community, let me know guys!

Let me know if you're interested, if you PM me, please make sure you can make it down, if you don't you'll be wasting a spot someone else could use.

EDIT: The Major just replied back as well and let us know that he's going to bring 5 1-year xbox live memberships and 5 copies of Halo 4, so 1 of each for the 5 people who come. Also, we'll be doing food and HH at Bravehorse afterwards that you'll also be invited to. Amazon will pick up the tab on food/HH.

Cheers,
Tony

This is so tempting/awesome that I actually google-maps-ed directions from the Bay Area.

I don't think the fiance will greenlight a 12-hour trip in either direction, though. I knew that I should have moved to Seattle...

#5840 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Wow, lucky Seattle people!

#5841 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Tony, is there any chance y'all can match Gamefly's $39.99 for GW2. Or do you have something better in the works?

#5842 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

If I wasnt here in Argentina I would have said yes and go instantly no matter what state I lived. You Tony are a really good guy and would be great to meet you and Major Nelson in person. Thanks for your presence here on CAG forums and for fantastic communication and support (and deals!).

Also, here is my $10 software code if someone needs it: 3XVK-MUQFSW-B7Z4SM

#5843 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hmmm, didn't know who Major Nelson was without looking it up and I suck at Halo so I think I might pass this time around. Great event though.

#5844 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Holy crap, free Halo 4 and a playdate with Tony and Major Nelson? Nerdgasm.

Alas, I live on a rock in the middle of the Pacific.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5845 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

I'll go if the Amazon jet can come pick me up =)

#5846 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'll go if the Amazon jet can come pick me up =)

same here i live in colorado too far lol

#5847 poet17eric

poet17eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

Tony, is there any chance y'all can match Gamefly's $39.99 for GW2. Or do you have something better in the works?

Yes please!
Posted Image

#5848 melted77

melted77

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm only a couple hours away but probably wouldn't be a good idea to go down to Seattle on Monday. :(

#5849 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'm only a couple hours away but probably wouldn't be a good idea to go down to Seattle on Monday. :(

You're right. It would be a great idea.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5850 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hmmm, didn't know who Major Nelson was without looking it up and I suck at Halo so I think I might pass this time around. Great event though.

Yeah same. Totally wasted on me. I hate shooters and I don't even own an XBox. If it was like obscure oddball simulator that no one but 3 people in the world like event day I would all over that. :lol:

I should see if Big Fish has events like this but for old lady casual games.

mdUFwSE.png