Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#31 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

FYI I hit up Cheapy on replacing the original thread with this one so there shouldn't be a dual thread issue for long.

Also, on the new deals, including the DoW bundle. I'm just waiting to hear back on a couple of things before I announce more.

Cheers,
Tony

Just know I will pester you for it constantly :D(DOW Bundle)

just kidding I'll try to restrain myself

#32 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Waiting eagerly to hear more on the upcoming deals.
I was expecting to be banished to STEAM gaming for a couple days [*cough* O ' Dragonborn, Where are thou ? *cough*], but it looks like I'll have some free time until next week :D

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#33 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Need more deals in the OP Tony!

#34 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

New thread! Nice.

#35 lnknprk

lnknprk

Any chance for a PM on Ghost Recon Future Soldier? Ubisoft selling the Deluxe for $11.90 and the Standard for $10.20.

http://shop.ubi.com/...xe_Edition.html

**Sorry I don't know how to make the links pretty!

I'd like to know this as well.

#36 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

I'm liking the coming Darksiders franchise bundle...looks like I'll be double-dipping on that one.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Sweet! New thread. Also, TWD is amazing. There shouldn't be anyone who skips this one. Tony's practically giving it away for free at that price.

#38 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Sweet! New thread. Also, TWD is amazing. There shouldn't be anyone who skips this one. Tony's practically giving it away for free at that price.

I've purchased this game four times. Once for me, then three more copies as gifts. At this price it's almost a viral gift!

As for other deals, what are people's thoughts on Need For Speed: The Run and the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack? What kind of gameplay do they offer and how do they compare to games like Borderlands, Painkiller, Bioshock, etc.? I don't play many military shooters so those are my only benchmarks at the moment.

#39 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Last Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328579

Edited by The End, 01 February 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#40 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

We've kinda needed one for a few weeks though.

#41 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

aww 2nd page

edit: :( nope not even
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#42 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Q: Any chance of seeing Guild Wars 2 on sale again this month? I was thinking of picking it up in the Xmas sale but figured it would be a likely candidate to be on sale + $5 coupon in Jan. Was just wondering if we might see it at $30 again, or even $35 w/ a coupon option. I'd pick it up for sure.

Tony,
I asked a day or two ago about a possible Guild Wars 2 January discount but the post got lost in the shuffle I guess. Any hopes of seeing it at or around $30 again? Been holding off on purchases b/c I want to have a coupon available for use if it happens to go on sale again. If I can get an answer either way (yay or nay) I'll be able to plan out how to spend the rest of my coupons. There's a few things coming around the bend soon that are tempting but I'm really holding out for GW2 at the moment.

Didn't want these to disappear once the old thread vanishes. Question still stands, any possibility of a Guild Wars 2 sale in January during the EC coupon promo? I'd like to know so I can spend my remaining EC coupons and save one for GW2. It would suck to hold onto my coupons and pass up on so many great deals and then end the month with unspent coupons.

Also wanted to say thanks for keeping us up to date in this thread over the sale. Although I think I bought 1 or 2 games over Amazon during 2011 Christmas sale and a couple during this past Thanksgiving, the 2012 Christmas deals on Amazon encouraged me to take the plunge and start stocking up on games that I know it'll take me months before I get around to them. Think I picked up about a dozen games or so from Amazon over the past 3 weeks. I used to use Steam exclusively but this year I only ended up buying one thing from them (Deus Ex:HR for $4.99).

#43 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those new MS game bundle deals Tony mentioned before the thread was reset.
Spoiler

#44 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah for new thread!! **celebrates** :P

#45 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Subscribing (mobile)

#46 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Wow, it's so fresh in here. Looking forward to seeing what deals will be popping up toward the end of the month. I have one more coupon and I'm not sure what game I'm looking to get.

fs_overall.png

#47 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Didn't want these to disappear once the old thread vanishes. Question still stands, any possibility of a Guild Wars 2 sale in January during the EC coupon promo? I'd like to know so I can spend my remaining EC coupons and save one for GW2. It would suck to hold onto my coupons and pass up on so many great deals and then end the month with unspent coupons.

Also wanted to say thanks for keeping us up to date in this thread over the sale. Although I think I bought 1 or 2 games over Amazon during 2011 Christmas sale and a couple during this past Thanksgiving, the 2012 Christmas deals on Amazon encouraged me to take the plunge and start stocking up on games that I know it'll take me months before I get around to them. Think I picked up about a dozen games or so from Amazon over the past 3 weeks. I used to use Steam exclusively but this year I only ended up buying one thing from them (Deus Ex:HR for $4.99).

Hey dude,

We're still working with NCSoft so no word on GW2 yet. I know my guy has been out sick though so I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Also,

Finally nailed down the DOW franchise pack. EDIT AND NOTE DoW Gold and DoW Dark Crusade are not Steam keys, everything else is.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMCYOI

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Starting Sunday it will be $19.99 (so $14.99 after coupon).

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony

Edited by Amazon DVG Deals, 11 January 2013 - 12:00 AM.

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#48 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hey dude,

We're still working with NCSoft so no word on GW2 yet. I know my guy has been out sick though so I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Also,

Finally nailed down the DOW franchise pack.

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony

That's a crazy deal. Already own the franchise, but those who like RTS games need to get in on this.

edit: Am I missing something or is the pack missing Soulstorm?

#49 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hey dude,

Also,

SOLD!!!! :applause:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#50 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Hey dude,

Also,

Lastly,

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, that's an amazing deal. I wonder what the 2 dlc's are though?

#51 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

I have zero interest in the Warhammer RTS stuff but at $5 for all of that... I might just have to buy it out of principle.

#52 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

In b4 complaining...or am I too late? Also, that's a ridiculous deal on the DOW pack!
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#53 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Hey dude,

Also,

Lastly,

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the deal. Already bought it from Steam though. Will they be separate keys? The only thing missing for me is the expansion for Titan Quest.

#54 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

Wow, that's an amazing deal. I wonder what the 2 dlc's are though?

Sounds like maybe 1 was Soulstorm, which is an expansion not a DLC, my bad.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#55 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

Sounds like maybe 1 was Soulstorm, which is an expansion not a DLC, my bad.

Cheers,
Tony

From what I understand, Soulstorm is the redheaded stepchild of the DoW franchise. So I'm not sure if it's all that tragic of an omission.

#56 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Not a fan of RTS either, but for $5 and I already own Titan Quest, Titan Immortal from a daily deal long ago. Sorry Max Payne 3, I'll just have to pick you up some other time. Last coupon going to Warhammer.

#57 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Yeah, Dawn of War is missing the 3rd and final expansion to it. 2/3 of the way there in terms of all the major stuff. Is there any chance of you guys getting it at all (either in this or in the near future - maybe something similar to what happened to the the Paradox bundle could be done with it)?

#58 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hey dude,

Also,

Lastly,

Cheers,
Tony

Tony is awesome!! :D:D:D

#59 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Yeah, Dawn of War is missing the 3rd and final expansion to it. 2/3 of the way there in terms of all the major stuff. Is there any chance of you guys getting it at all (either in this or in the near future - maybe something similar to what happened to the the Paradox bundle could be done with it)?

Maybe, but honestly I'm not 100% sure in this particular case.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#60 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

If anybody wants to get rid of that Titan Quest Inmortal key, I can buy it. Just PM me :) (assuming they are all separate keys of course).