Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#6121 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

The Bioshock Infinite $15 credit is it retro-active? I pre-ordered Infinite back in October so that I could get the PC version of the Ultimate Songbird edition. If it's not I'll have to contemplate cancelling it and re-ordering the $499.99 version so I can save $15.

#6122 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

The Bioshock Infinite $15 credit is it retro-active? I pre-ordered Infinite back in October so that I could get the PC version of the Ultimate Songbird edition. If it's not I'll have to contemplate cancelling it and re-ordering the $499.99 version so I can save $15.

It wouldn't work on the ultimate songbird edition anyway, it'll only work for the download version.

#6123 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

It wouldn't work on the ultimate songbird edition anyway, it'll only work for the download version.

Oh yeah duh cause it's the PCDD thread. Thanks.

#6124 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

can use the CAGROCKS to preorder Bio Infinirte tomorrow?

#6125 CheapThingsAreGood

CheapThingsAreGood

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

I'm wondering about Shadowgrounds Survivor that maybe someone can answer. On Steam, it's shown as Steamplay, but on Amazon, it doesn't mention anything in that regard. I know that some Steam titles slip through the cracks in terms of having Steam listed as a DRM, so I'm just wanting to know for sure that the one at Amazon is a Steam key before getting it.

Also, is there any chance of Puzzle Agent 2 popping up, Tony? It's been awhile since it was brought up. Thanks.

#6126 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

can use the CAGROCKS to preorder Bio Infinirte tomorrow?

I'm wondering the same thing. Tony, can you confirm or deny? Thanks.

#6127 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Did I just imagine this or did Tony say that the BioShock Infinite $15 2K credit (post-launch) would coincide with another 2K sale?

The only 2K stuff I don't have is a bit of XCOM DLC and it would be nice to catch a deal on that with my $15.

76561197971332172.png

#6128 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

So I guess Tales of Monkey Island is not Steam. Too bad, I've been wanting that for some time now but I don't want the direct download. I guess I'll just try and grab it on one of the big Steam sales at some point.

Did I just imagine this or did Tony say that the BioShock Infinite $15 2K credit (post-launch) would coincide with another 2K sale?

The only 2K stuff I don't have is a bit of XCOM DLC and it would be nice to catch a deal on that with my $15.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. My problem is that I just already have too much stuff from 2K. :-P

steam_sig.png

#6129 Beckett

Beckett

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Here's a few deals that jumped out to me. (I would have posted links, but the forum tells me I can't because I'm a "new user")

Puzzle Agent (steam) - $1 w/CAGROCKS

Ticket to Ride (steam) - $2.25 w/CAGROCKS

Inversion (steam) - $3.50 w/CAGROCKS

Singularity (steam) - $5.50 w/CAGROCKS
(I Personally hated this game, but a lot of people liked it.)

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Deluxe Edition - $9.50 w/CAGROCKS
(I guess Amazon doesn't sell the steam version of this game.)

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (steam) - $16 w/CAGROCKS

#6130 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Will the CAGROCKS code last until the end of February?

#6131 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

Will the CAGROCKS code last until the end of February?

That info is in the OP:

"From 2/21-2/28 Enter "CAGROCKS" on your checkout page and save an additional 25% on your order. 1 use per customer. "

#6132 targetbsp

targetbsp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'm wondering about Shadowgrounds Survivor that maybe someone can answer. On Steam, it's shown as Steamplay, but on Amazon, it doesn't mention anything in that regard. I know that some Steam titles slip through the cracks in terms of having Steam listed as a DRM, so I'm just wanting to know for sure that the one at Amazon is a Steam key before getting it.

Steamplay means that it's multi-platform (windows/osx/linux) - not that its a steam only game. That's steamworks. :)

I picked up Civ IV complete as I just recently decided I need Colonization

Drakensang: River of Time looks a good deal at 85% off ($2.99): http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B004HW76E0/

#6133 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

CAGROCKS works on The Cave from Double Fine (Steam) which is the first discount I've seen on it so far.

#6134 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Fuck! I didnt see that its one use per code and rushed to use it on Inversion. Bummer, hope I dont regret that with any later deals

#6135 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Rockstar Classics [Download]

Includes:

1. Bully: Scholarship Edition [Online Game Code]

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories [Online Game Code]

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [Online Game Code]

4. Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne [Online Game Code]

5. Midnight Club 2 [Online Game Code]

All Steam, With the code it comes down to $11.24. Great price if you don't own the games, a cheap way to get Bully for Steam as well.

Tretton.png

#6136 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

That info is in the OP:

"From 2/21-2/28 Enter "CAGROCKS" on your checkout page and save an additional 25% on your order. 1 use per customer. "

Fuck! I didnt see that its one use per code and rushed to use it on Inversion. Bummer, hope I dont regret that with any later deals

Notice it says "on your order". If we had the ability to put digital items in a cart (for God sakes even EBay lets you do that now) the "one time use" wouldn't be so bad since we'd use the code on that order. Of course when that does happen, the language will change to "per item". Either way, thanks Tony. I've bought 2 games from you this sale. May I suggest next time the coupon code to honor CAG be "BACKLOG". Seems appropriate. :D............or B00BSNT1TS, either one.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#6137 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

ohhhhhhh wow. so many games and only one coupon use per customer!

#6138 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

Includes:

All Steam, With the code it comes down to $11.24. Great price if you don't own the games, a cheap way to get Bully for Steam as well.

There's a typo there, Vice City Stories never came out for pc,

#6139 jrodri86

jrodri86

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Tempted to get this, lowest price on Steam was $7.49 more than a year ago, i don't expect this game to get a deeper discount soon taking in consideration that Activision is the publisher.

Tretton.png

#6140 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thank you Tony for $30 Guild Wars 2 :applause:

#6141 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Includes:

damn, already have all except Bully. not worth $11.24 for a single game. :(

#6142 jrodri86

jrodri86

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

There's a typo there, Vice City Stories never came out for pc,

You're absolutely right, Tony you might want to tell your co-workers to change that description to avoid confusion. Vice City came out for the PC not Vice City Stories.

Tretton.png

#6143 OldDaedalus

OldDaedalus

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Tony,

These deals look awesome. Wanted to call your attention to this one though:
amazon.com/Payne-Grand-Theft-Bundle-Download/dp/B00BFZEREY/

The title calls it a Max Payne 3/GTA IV/ LA Noire bundle, but it looks like it only has MP and GTA. Looks like someone got their wires crossed. Which is right?

#6144 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Got so excited that I forgot to use the coupon -.- Might buy GRFS or NFS pack with it...
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#6145 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

damn inversion keeps getting cheaper god damn it lol brought it put backlog for loooong time. stronghold 3 gold finish collection but damn most got already or been cheaper before

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#6146 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

oh.. it's one time 25% off..
leftover cheap steam keys from bundles? i'm buying --> https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

#6147 jrodri86

jrodri86

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Dark Souls comes down to $11.24 with the code, cheapest price so far if i'm not mistaken. The Mass Effect Trilogy for $17.99 it's also a nice deal (Origin only), Burnout Paradise is discounted but NFS Hot Pursuit isn't which it's a shame cause i'll totally bite on HP for $3.73.

Tretton.png

#6148 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Is it really so difficult that Amazon could get a 'filter by Steam' (or Origin/Uplay for that matter) search or otherwise list of all the games that activate on Steam? Other sites like Gamersgate and Getgamesgo already have this.

It's really a huge PITA with these big sales to have to do all this hunt and pecking and then reporting back here and sifting through all the posts trying to figure out which among the many, many games on sale are for Steam.

steam_sig.png

#6149 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

Is it really so difficult that Amazon could get a 'filter by Steam' (or Origin/Uplay for that matter) search or otherwise list of all the games that activate on Steam? Other sites like Gamersgate and Getgamesgo already have this.

It's really a huge PITA with these big sales to have to do all this hunt and pecking and then reporting back here and sifting through all the posts trying to figure out which among the many, many games on sale are for Steam.

Tony, I know you said it takes like 6 months to get system changes approved and all, but why not have a "beta" part of the site to allow people like us CAG's to iron out the bugs for you??

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#6150 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Damn, was so thrilled to see the Xcom DLC on sale, I instant bought it using the Cagrocks code, went back to the thread a realized I just blew my discount on the cheapest item I would buy. And like many of you I now feel that without the code I cannot buy anything else. Doh !!
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes