Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#6301 rgd2blck

rgd2blck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Posted Image or Posted Image

Binary Domain is $4.99, Inversion is $4.49.

I kind of want both but my limiting factor is time to play. Any thoughts on which has fewer bullet sponges and less stop-and-duck gameplay? Basically a third person shooter that isn't a third person shooter. :/

#6302 Ye Olde Gangsta

Ye Olde Gangsta

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

went for the modern warfare bundle; 30 bucks for 1, 2, and 3 is pretty great. too bad the dlc for 2 and 3 is gonna cost me a fortune.

#6303 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Ok...anybody here have either Costume Quest or that Drakensang game? I think thats what I'm looking at...or the Dead Space bundle. Even though I've already beaten the 1st one.

#6304 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

went for the modern warfare bundle; 30 bucks for 1, 2, and 3 is pretty great.

That's probably the best deal in this whole sale. If I didn't already own all 3 games, I probably would have gone for that.

#6305 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

I kind of want both but my limiting factor is time to play. Any thoughts on which has fewer bullet sponges and less stop-and-duck gameplay? Basically a third person shooter that isn't a third person shooter. :/

Listen guy, don't even waste your time agonizing over whether or not Binary Domain is fun. BUY IT. It's exactly what you described and more. The most fun I've had with a game since SR3.

BUY IT. Seriously, just buy it.

If you don't I promise you I will buy it myself, travel to whatever backwoods, fun-hating town you currently call home and download it to your PC personally.

BUY IT.

76561198039756693.png

#6306 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

So, is this the cheapest Still Life 2 and Inversion has been ANYWHERE...?

sl2 idk but inversion yup amaazon has made it cheaper from 9.99 5-6 months ago then 7.49 cyber monder and 6.99 during winter sale now 4.49 my god inversion ggetting hell cheap

Listen guy, don't even waste your time agonizing over whether or not Binary Domain is fun. BUY IT. It's exactly what you described and more. The most fun I've had with a game since SR3.

BUY IT. Seriously, just buy it.

If you don't I promise you I will buy it myself, travel to whatever backwoods, fun-hating town you currently call home and download it to your PC personally.

BUY IT.

agree go buy it yo

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#6307 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Ok...anybody here have either Costume Quest or that Drakensang game? I think thats what I'm looking at...or the Dead Space bundle. Even though I've already beaten the 1st one.

Drakensang is a prequel, so keep that in mind. It isn't 100 percent needed to gave played the other games but it does center on characters from that game so I imagine a total newcomer might not be as enamored with it.

#6308 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Said it a few pages back. Binary Domain is a much better game in almost every way. They only thing inversion has that BD doesn't is coop campaign.

Inversion is gimmicky, boring, bad shooting mechanics, boring enemies, and boring guns. I was very disappointed with it. I am about 80 percent through it and will finish it because playing with a friend but otherwise I'd quit and not care.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#6309 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

Suprised nobody mentioned this yet;

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003XKMZWU

#6310 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

I'm tempted to jump on the preorder for Bioshock Infinite- I could use the $15 2K credit on xcom when it drops in price or Bioshock Infinite season pass. Are other CAGS jumping on this deal or are there other deals to consider?
Posted Image

#6311 pieczonka

pieczonka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

anyone trying to decide on Binary Domain should just get it. Worth at least $20 in my opinion less than $5 is a steal. Inversion is ok worth $5 as well but not as much fun..

#6312 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

I'm tempted to jump on the preorder for Bioshock Infinite- I could use the $15 2K credit on xcom when it drops in price or Bioshock Infinite season pass. Are other CAGS jumping on this deal or are there other deals to consider?

I'm considering it. I haven't been looking at other vendors for deals, though. I like that amazon has a prequel novel/novella as a preorder bonus.

#6313 argyle

argyle

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Has Tony confirmed that we'll be able to use the $15 2K credit towards the Bioshock Infinite season pass?
Posted Image

#6314 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

Has Tony confirmed that we'll be able to use the $15 2K credit towards the Bioshock Infinite season pass?

I believe we will have to wait until we the game releases to use our $15 2k credit. Would be cool to use the $15 credit and CAGROCKS code to get the season pass now.
Posted Image

#6315 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

Will the $15 credit for preordering Bioshock Infinite be able to be used for multiple games, or really, multiple DLCs?

#6316 argyle

argyle

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I believe we will have to wait until we the game releases to use our $15 2k credit. Would be cool to use the $15 credit and CAGROCKS code to get the season pass now.

I understand that, but it would be nice to get confirmation that it will work for that pass when it ships. Would help me decide if I want to preorder it or not.
Posted Image

#6317 iSerra

iSerra

With the new day comes new thoughts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Tony, any chance we will see a War of the Rose Pack with the 2 dlcs?

#6318 Hardtarget

Hardtarget

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

son of a, cagrocks no workie with simcity
Just can't find a decent pre-order deal on it :(

#6319 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

Tony,

How about a ticket to ride complete bundle?

Ticket to Completely Ride Bundle.
First Class Ticket to Ride.
Ticket to Ride Around the World.

Would love to get it but holding out for a deal on dlc.

Steam has a complete pack.

23480.png

#6320 argyle

argyle

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

son of a, cagrocks no workie with simcity
Just can't find a decent pre-order deal on it :(

The physical copy comes with a $20 credit - that's the best deal I've seen on it.
Posted Image

#6321 ErekoseDM

ErekoseDM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

was this one ever available?
or was it repeat of the paradox quick sale

SouthPeak:
X-Blades [Download]_-_1.2375

its been Currently unavailable since last night.
i know its no gaming masterpiece but . . .

#6322 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Tony,

How about a ticket to ride complete bundle?

Ticket to Completely Ride Bundle.
First Class Ticket to Ride.
Ticket to Ride Around the World.

Would love to get it but holding out for a deal on dlc.

Steam has a complete pack.

I second this.

#6323 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Costume Quest is big on charm, humor, and personality but light on content and mechanics. If you like Double Fine humor and quirkiness, go for it; if you're looking for a deep experience, look elsewhere. The old-school turn-based RPG combat can get pretty stale.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#6324 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Costume Quest is big on charm, humor, and personality but light on content and mechanics. If you like Double Fine humor and quirkiness, go for it; if you're looking for a deep experience, look elsewhere. The old-school turn-based RPG combat can get pretty stale.

Thanks! Your answer was helpful. As for Dead Space...there's a bundle that has mixed DRM and one that has nothing listed, which I assume is Origin. Anybody know what the mixed DRM is though?

#6325 ojaybaby

ojaybaby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Man...whens Sonic Transformed going on mega sale?

#6326 tmwfte

tmwfte

Lovecraftian Colour Out of Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

Just want to thank Tony again for some awesome deals, but seriously man, mothballs in the wallet after you pull this stuff. I'm about ready to sell the girlfriend *AND* buy my first Call of Duty games... ;)

#6327 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

Just want to thank Tony again for some awesome deals, but seriously man, mothballs in the wallet after you pull this stuff. I'm about ready to sell the girlfriend *AND* buy my first Call of Duty games... ;)

Girlfriend > prepubescent Xbox live type randos

23480.png

#6328 tmwfte

tmwfte

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

Girlfriend > prepubescent Xbox live type randos

Very, very true. Although there are times when she yells at me like a prepubescent Xbox live type random person when I've forgotten to pick up something at the store...

#6329 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Very, very true. Although there are times when she yells at me like a prepubescent Xbox live type random person when I've forgotten to pick up something at the store...

Does she hide behind a corner to shoot you in the back of the head and tea bag your corpse while calling you various racial slurs you didn't know existed?

23480.png

#6330 tmwfte

tmwfte

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Does she hide behind a corner to shoot you in the back of the head and tea bag your corpse while calling you various racial slurs you didn't know existed?

That was how we met, actually. Minus the teabagging, though. It was more like a bombardment of airsoft pellets.