Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#7081 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but Ghost Recon Future Soldier deluxe edition is $12.49 right now (cheaper than the regular edition. Using CAGROCKS brought it to a total of $9.37 for me.

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#7082 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Went to see if Amazon was pricematching Steam's Ghost Recon sale and found out that Amazon actually had it at a deeper discount than Steam does. Plus the CAGROCKS coupon (still worked for me) brought the deluxe edition down under $10.

Finally, I've filled the hole in my heart from when I lost my $2 GamersGate error copy. I feel whole again.

Heh, Scienceee posted while I was posting and stole my thunder :D

#7083 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Went to see if Amazon was pricematching Steam's Ghost Recon sale and found out that Amazon actually had it at a deeper discount than Steam does. Plus the CAGROCKS coupon (still worked for me) brought the deluxe edition down under $10.

Finally, I've filled the hole in my heart from when I lost my $2 GamersGate error copy. I feel whole again.

Heh, Scienceee posted while I was posting and stole my thunder :D

Do you know if it happens to be Steam redeemable?

76561198039756693.png

#7084 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Alright, grabbed GRFS. Good price for the DD, which actually comes with a lot of good shit.

And no, it's a uPlay game.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7085 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

He said there was going to be a big Meridian4 bundle, but I guess that didn't happen?

First there was going to be 1C but I guess that was so many games it would make Amazon's computers explode or something so then he was going to test it out with a Strategy First pack.

Then I guess Strategy First was being a pain in the ass about not wanting to get him Steam keys, meanwhile they were giving them to indie bundles, so maybe that's where Meridian 4 came in. Or he just wanted to do a pack for them too, I don't know.

Eventually, there should be packs for all 3.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

Kinda.

Before the end of time.

I guess.

steam_sig.png

#7086 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

First there was going to be 1C but I guess that was so many games it would make Amazon's computers explode or something so then he was going to test it out with a Strategy First pack.

Then I guess Strategy First was being a pain in the ass about not wanting to get him Steam keys, meanwhile they were giving them to indie bundles, so maybe that's where Meridian 4 came in. Or he just wanted to do a pack for them too, I don't know.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

Kinda.

Before the end of time.

I guess.

Oh, I remember, but during January Tony just threw out a hint that there would be a farewell to February Meridian4 bundle with 36 keys. Guess it didn't happen.

I don't really understand what's the big deal, since the Paradox 2012 pack was 26 keys.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7087 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

The Paradox pack was pretty massive with all the DLC so I'm assuming at this point it's the companies holding up any packs? Or the Steam keys? I don't know. I see a ton of SF stuff on sale individually this time around, maybe the bundle will be coming soon after that. I noticed there was an Amazon's Choice Bundle listed this sale that never went live.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7088 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Alright, besides GW2 and Binary Domain, what should I use the code on? I'm at a loss here.

I'm leaning toward this: http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=spore

#7089 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

Tony,

Any idea if Black Ops 2 Digital Deluxe code will go on sale soon? I am wondering whether to buy the standart version now, but I'd rather get Deluxe one if it was possible ...

#7090 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

the square enix bundle. and maybe inversion if u live in north central or south america otherwise im not sure

#7091 jajkidd

jajkidd

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Just got Dark Souls prepare to die edition it normally cost $40 but I got it for $15

#7092 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

On the first day of the sale I had my girlfriend buy Singularity for me on her account using CAGROCKS. A couple of days ago I got my Mother to pickup Inversion for me with CAGROCKS. Yesterday I got my brother to pick up Binary Domain for me with CAGROCKS.

Now I've run out of people to pick up games for me with the coupon, so I've only got the one tied to my account. I'm thinking about either Call of Duty: World at War or Nights in Dreams, or maybe even RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum.

For those looking for suggestions on what to use thier coupon on, you might also want to consider:
Modern Warfare Bundle - I already own all the games in that, so I'm passing on that.
Max Payne Complete - MP3 + Season pass. Good deal, but still more that I'm willing to pay.
Chaos A Plenty Bundle - If I didn't already own the Just Cause games, I'd seriously consider this.
Ticket to Ride - Tony is inquiring into the possibility of having a complete Ticket to Ride bundle at some point in the future, so proceed with caution on this.

NOTE: Everything that I have suggested is steam redeemable, as that is what I am primarily looking for. If you don't care about it being on steam, I'm sure there are plenty of other options out there for you.

#7093 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I'm leaning toward this: http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=spore

That's a really good price. I've got a physical copy of the base game though, and I hear Galactic Adventures is really useless and annoying.

That's definitely an awesome deal if you've never played the game before though. It's not the greatest game ever, but it's really unique and a lot of fun when you first jump into it.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7094 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Maybe.

Hopefully.

Kinda.

Before the end of time.

I guess.

And I will buy all 3 packs! :bouncy:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#7095 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Now I've run out of people to pick up games for me with the coupon, so I've only got the one tied to my account. I'm thinking about either Call of Duty: World at War or Nights in Dreams, or maybe even RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum.

Thanks, guy. Now I can finally sleep knowing that I didn't waste this thing :D

76561198039756693.png

#7096 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Desert to Sea Bundle?

Yay or NAY?!

#7097 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

That's a really good price. I've got a physical copy of the base game though, and I hear Galactic Adventures is really useless and annoying.

That's definitely an awesome deal if you've never played the game before though. It's not the greatest game ever, but it's really unique and a lot of fun when you first jump into it.

I've played, but it's been awhile. I'd be grabbing it mostly to play Galactic Adventures. I liked the space part of the game, but it was a bit sparse.

#7098 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Desert to Sea Bundle?

Yay or NAY?!

Yay.

#7099 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

I still personally prefer getting a game on a client than clientless downloads (and if you don't that's fine too. Yes I know you can add a Steam shortcut and make a spreadsheet etc. I don't want to do that. Let's not argue about this again please. That means you too MysterD :-P) but in terms of preference I personally put Steam first, then Desura, then Big Fish (shut up). Games tied to Origin and UPlay only for me are more of a 'if it's free or cheap and I really want the game and don't have much other choice'.

{Sits here and decides to just say nothing for once...}

#7100 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

Finally used my coupon; after debating gw2 this entire time, decided after being one year Wow free after a 6 year azeroth bender to pass on it. Still felt obligated to use the coupon though so I got Sim City 4 and if it's too glitchy on windows 7 then I'm out less than $4.

#7101 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

Alright, grabbed GRFS. Good price for the DD, which actually comes with a lot of good shit.

And no, it's a uPlay game.

Is this the cheapest GR: Future Soldier Deluxe has been ($9.xx after everything)?

#7102 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

Is this the cheapest GR: Future Soldier Deluxe has been ($9.xx after everything)?

I think the GG price mistake was about the same.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7103 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

So, what's better....
GR: Future Soldier Deluxe? or Inversion?

#7104 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

So, what's better....
GR: Future Soldier Deluxe? or Inversion?

Thought about grabbing Inversion, but eh. It's another okay third person cover shooter. I still have Space Marine, and I'd rather play Binary Domain than Inversion.

I'm installing GRFS now though, so if I play a bit of it, I'll post with my first impressions. That said... I'm pretty sure the DD price is a mistake, so it probably won't be around for long.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7105 AloX

AloX

Something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

The price mistake was under $3. Plus they cancelled the orders and refunded them but didn't remove the game from peoples' libraries and the keys showed up a week later. So in total it was free o.o

#7106 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

The price mistake was under $3. Plus they cancelled the orders and refunded them but didn't remove the game from peoples' libraries and the keys showed up a week later. So in total it was free o.o

Right. The December price mistakes basically equaled out to you making money for buying games.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7107 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

Right. The December price mistakes basically equaled out to you making money for buying games.

So, how the hell does GG stay in business...? :-x

#7108 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

So, how the hell does GG stay in business...? :-x

Afaik, they haven't had terrible price mistakes in awhile. I'm sure December hurt them pretty badly though. For one, Bethesda no longer lets them sell their games, I believe.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7109 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

Not counting the GG pricing error, I believe so. UbiSoft had it on sale direct for $11.90 for the Deluxe Edition back in January.

#7110 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

too bad we cant get the $20 credit for the digital sim city 5, would have gotten it for sure
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)