Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#691 qwertyaas

qwertyaas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Path of Exile already has a release date?

I think it's going into Open Beta soon.

#692 elbersame

elbersame

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

according to the message,i think this pack on amazon contains 6 skins which i dont have

http://www.amazon.co..._myd_asin_block

so it is same as the bundle on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8304

but when i purchased and activated ,steam tells me it is " Dawn of War II - Retribution - The Last Standalone Retail ",so i still dont got the six unique skins

Posted Image

i think it is " the last stand alone " expansion only,not the " Last Stand Complete Wargear Pack ", dont know if there is something wrong :-k

#693 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

according to the message,i think this pack on amazon contains 6 skins which i dont have

http://www.amazon.co..._myd_asin_block

so it is same as the bundle on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8304

but when i purchased and activated ,steam tells me it is " Dawn of War II - Retribution - The Last Standalone Retail ",so i still dont got the six unique skins

Posted Image

i think it is " the last stand alone " expansion only,not the " Last Stand Complete Wargear Pack ", dont know if there is something wrong :-k

Right click on Retribution, dlc. Go look there, not on the history purchase.

Also, you need to activate this one:
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B005XACY4W/

not the one that you linked

#694 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

I wish there was a re-release of Revenant. One of my favorite games of all time and something I prefer over Diablo. Yeah. I said it.

That game looks familiar. I checked my shelf. It seems I bought it (probably) a good decade or more ago and have never done anything with it.

#695 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

That game was amazing. I hope they re-release omikron too. I own both games on their physical version... but don't want to mess with physical media. I think they may be scratched by now. That happened with Abomination: The Nemesis Project. Luckily Gamersgate have it, so I bought it again.

Other game I REALLY want on a digital (working) version is Requiem: Avenging Angel.

Getting Revenant to even work these days is a bitch and a half :( Even on Windows XP

That game looks familiar. I checked my shelf. It seems I bought it (probably) a good decade or more ago and have never done anything with it.

See above.

#696 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

TQ is awesome period.
And I'm so looking forward to Grim Dawn.

This. So very, very, very this.

I kind of got into ARPGs backwards -- I played TQ/IT before Diablo II. Looking at it that way, I could see where a lot of the TQ design philosophy had come from; but I was also painfully aware of the things that TQ did better.

Been drooling over Grim Dawn screenshots for the better part of two years now.

Path of Exile already has a release date?

Open beta starts on January 23.

#697 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

What's worth playing in the DoW pack? What should I install first?

#698 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

Picked up the DS Franchise. The DoW Pack looks like an amazing deal, but I've never been one for RTS games. The only strategy games I really enjoy are turn based games.

#699 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

I think that he should start with the 1st one + expansions.
Then of course the 2nd one.
Does it have an open world? Is the gameplay boring? I can't stand repetitive hack n' slash (except for Dynasty Warriors 3 :lol:)

That's what is weird about Darksiders, the first hours it gives you the impression it's just another hack and slash game, I know it did to me and I left it behind for a lot of time until I got the pack from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, and picked it up again to beat it before playing the second one, much to my surprise what I discovered was very nicely done game.

Just think about it as a mixture of God of War and Zelda TP.

Yeah, Darksiders starts out VERY slow, I didn't like it very much either until later in the game when you get more abilities. it takes a few hours, but it does pick up, so if you can suffer through the general tedium of the first few hours it gets MUCH better. It's a very fun game overall, just very slow pacing initially.

I'd love to get the pack here so I can play Darksiders 2, but my PC is really old and I would rather have it on Xbox 360. :-(

Most people are rushing to pick the pack due to the uncertainty about what will happen to the franchise after a different company picks it, for example if Activision picks it you can be 90% sure you will never see it again in such a good sale, if at all. Perhaps, if you can pick it, you can "store" it on steam for later use.

Just an idea.

#700 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

Tony Any news on bringing Back Dark souls for 13$ again ??

#701 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Tony Any news on bringing Back Dark souls for 13$ again ??

It's on Amazon now for $15 [after using the $5 Editor's Choice coupon].

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#702 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Finished the Walking dead. I'll pay more than 20 for the next one if the story is as good as the first one.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#703 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Finished the Walking dead. I'll pay more than 20 for the next one if the story is as good as the first one.

wow thats pretty high praise for around here

might have to start it up

#704 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

I had to search a lot for this but here you go

http://www.cheapassg...41#post10290441

I activated only the DLC that has additional quests, kinda like the reason why I have only the season pass for SR3, left the rest alone to avoid any possible OP weapon or whatever.

Hope it helps somehow.

So from the Darksiders Franchise pack I only activated

Darksiders II
Darksiders II season pass (the Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge,The Demon Lord Belial.)
Death Rides
Argul's Tomb

These are the only ones I activated as keys on steam . I dont want OP weapons.coz they will ruin my experience..Only need the darksiders 2 Base game & DLC/ Quests.
can someone confirm, am i missing any story quest DLC before i start playing Darksiders 2 ???

#705 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

So from the Darksiders Franchise pack I only activated

Darksiders II
Darksiders II season pass (the Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge,The Demon Lord Belial.)
Death Rides
Argul's Tomb

These are the only ones I activated as keys on steam . I dont want OP weapons.coz they will ruin my experience..Only need the darksiders 2 Base game & DLC/ Quests.
can someone confirm, am i missing any story quest DLC before i start playing Darksiders 2 ???

Yup, that's all the story DLC, rest is armor/weapons

#706 PetriesLastWord

PetriesLastWord

Reeking of Awesomeness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

Could anybody who still has coupons buy me a dow pack? Can paypal asap.

PM please.

Thank you.
Posted Image

#707 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Could anybody who still has coupons buy me a dow pack? Can paypal asap.

PM please.

Thank you.

That may be tricky considering all of the DOW1 stuff isn't steam and is DRM free AFIK.

#708 squijee

squijee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

I have had this game sitting in a pile of other PC games in a drawer for years now...

"I got it cheap, but I haven't installed it yet" - Ballad of the CAGer

Man, I hope it works on Windows 7... @_@

Don't give me another game to add to my backlog lol
Xbox 360 250GB Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition
PS3 Slim 160GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
PS4 (Upgraded to 2TB)

#709 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Open beta starts on January 23.

I think it's going into Open Beta soon.

Ah good to know, Thanks.

#710 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

I thought I bought DoW II when Steam keeps having it on sale. Turns out I didn't. For $5 after coupon, this is a great deal that I cannot miss out on. Thanks Tony.

#711 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

This deal was awesome. $5 and I got the DLC I was missing, and a bunch of spare codes to give away to friends.

I am, however, kicking myself for getting the THQ bundle from the Steam Summer sale. Between the THQ bundle and the deals on Amazon, everything has now been double-dipped due to discounted DLC.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#712 qwertyaas

qwertyaas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Edit: Delete.

Edited by qwertyaas, 13 January 2013 - 05:11 AM.

#713 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Dawn of War 1 isn't steam? Boo!
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#714 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

And to think back in the days I just bought the game because I'm a David Bowie AND Reeves Gabrels fan...

I ended with a masterpiece...

#715 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

And to think back in the days I just bought the game because I'm a David Bowie AND Reeves Gabrels fan...

I ended with a masterpiece...

Wow, that game looks pretty awesome. I liked Fahrenheit/Heavy Rain, but I never realized Quantic Dream did anything before that. Finding a copy of this game might be tricky...
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#716 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

Still nothing for me to use my remaining coupons on :/ (have all the DOW games already).

#717 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

Can someone confirm whether Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution: Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack [Online Game Code] activates the correct DLC pack or gives the base Last Stand Alone?

#718 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

Agreed. After the Diablo games themselves, TQ is the Diablo-style game I've put the most time into. It has that hook that a lot of other games lack.

To offer a different opinion, I found Titan Quest to be overly generic and clunky compared to the pinnacle the genre has to offer: Diablo 2. I couldn't stand it for more than a couple hours before I just gave up and went back to the superior game.

#719 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'll just leave this...here.

http://www.steamgift...-dawn-of-war-ii
Posted ImagePosted Image

#720 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

So it seems like if you activate Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution: Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack [Online Game Code] BEFORE you activate Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution [Download], you get an inventory gift copy of Retribution. The copy says

"Dawn of War II - Retribution - The Last Standalone

Steam
Gift
Includes 2 items: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution, Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone"