Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#7321 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

NOTE ON SIMCITY:

Hey guys,

For 100% transparency here is the mistake that led to this issue. Note this was absolutely a mistake, and orders that were did not use CAGROCKS were cancelled as well.
On Thursday we learned that there would no longer be a pre-load for SimCity. In response I set up a mass mail to go out to every customer who had pre-ordered the game up until we found out there wasn't a pre-load anymore.
When I filed this request, I copy/pasted a previous request for a mass mail, in this previous request the words "also please cancel all of the attached orders" (we had an issue with a product previously that we had to cancel/refund orders on because the product never shipped).
So, when sending the email out, letting customers know there was no pre-load, we also cancelled all the orders.
Again, this was totally my bad.

Cheers,

Tony

Wow. Tough luck. Hope your boss isn't too mad.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#7322 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

NOTE ON SIMCITY:

Hey guys,

For 100% transparency here is the mistake that led to this issue. Note this was absolutely a mistake, and orders that were did not use CAGROCKS were cancelled as well.
On Thursday we learned that there would no longer be a pre-load for SimCity. In response I set up a mass mail to go out to every customer who had pre-ordered the game up until we found out there wasn't a pre-load anymore.
When I filed this request, I copy/pasted a previous request for a mass mail, in this previous request the words "also please cancel all of the attached orders" (we had an issue with a product previously that we had to cancel/refund orders on because the product never shipped).
So, when sending the email out, letting customers know there was no pre-load, we also cancelled all the orders.

Cheers,

Tony

Worried for awhile but just thought of you right after , i am sure nothing will go wrong :) Thanks :bouncy:Tony:bouncy: ~

#7323 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

I think I'll wait a few months when Tony has this on sale for under $10. ;)
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#7324 LocarionStorm

LocarionStorm

A Player of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I think Amazon should give us the 5 DLC codes instead as they ware the purpose of the Scavenger Hunt in the first place, and no body will be able to get them after March 5th :D

On the other hand, you can take a screenshot of your pre-order and email it to trcodes@trscavenger.com as shown here :

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=7309

I did that and got my code within an hour. Completed all the 12 "trivia" challenges out of 24 and I can't access the other "photo" challenges because they require a profile picture and that needs manual review and approval :cry:

I've been waiting for the code from Amazon... Did the email, hopefully get access before Tuesday.

#7325 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

It's already been as low as £16.99 from GMG even before release!

O.o When?

EDIT: Apparently the Be Mine Anniversary came with a
Spoiler

Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#7326 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Good thing I went with the physical box for Sim City. XD
The $20 credit for that works on anything at Amazon, or just games?

#7327 a5ehren

a5ehren

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Good thing I went with the physical box for Sim City. XD
The $20 credit for that works on anything at Amazon, or just games?

Should work on anything:

$20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, Gift Cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps).

#7328 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

NOTE ON SIMCITY:

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Tony

You! YOOOUUUUU!

Oh, Tony, I can't quit you.

#7329 tominater12

tominater12

Another Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Tony can we expect a price match on the Civ sale on steam? All of the DLC for $5 is a really great deal.

#7330 Megal0maan

Megal0maan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Was just about to buy the Tomb Raider Experience Pack but now it´s gone :(

Aren't there any keys left or was it just the supposed end of the promotion? In that case: sorry must've missed it.

#7331 CheapAssJoe

CheapAssJoe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

NOTE ON SIMCITY:Again, this was totally my bad.
Cheers,
Tony

This is why Tony will always be a stand-up guy in my book. Mistakes happen. What we need is those who will fess up to them and rectify them. I wish I had as much integrity in doing my job as Tony does in doing his. :applause:

76561198008858958.pngAddFriend.png

#7332 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Took me like 15 minutes to answer the 12 trivia questions. Some questions are really funny cuz they were about things in the game which is not released yet lol. Some googling will do it.

Hope the googling doesn't spoil any of the story for me, I hate spoilers and know almost nothing about this game. I just submitted a screenshot of my receipt, hopefully I get my access code soon.

#7333 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Has anyone played the Wallace and Gromit games? Can anyone recommend them to push me over the edge and buy it :) ?

#7334 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hope the googling doesn't spoil any of the story for me, I hate spoilers and know almost nothing about this game. I just submitted a screenshot of my receipt, hopefully I get my access code soon.

Check this thread and you will find all the answers but it is a pretty big thread:

http://forums.eidosg...ad.php?t=132024

The photo challenges are good but they take some time specially that "Spell it out" challenge. You will find yourself doing some silly things :lol:. The other problem is that they need some time to preview your uploaded pics. I completed all the 24 challenges (answered 12 questions and uploaded 12 photos) and they are still previewing 5 photos that show "Pending" for me.
Rewards are good though and even with my score, I got 4 out of the 5 DLCs, 26 points score and 9 sweeps enteries. :D

When all are approved and accepted, I'll get the 5th DLC unlock.

Posted Image

fs_pc.png

#7335 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Check this thread and you will find all the answers but it is a pretty big thread:

http://forums.eidosg...ad.php?t=132024

The photo challenges are good but they take some time specially that "Spell it out" challenge. You will find yourself doing some silly things :lol:. The other problem is that they need some time to preview your uploaded pics. I completed all the 24 challenges (answered 12 questions and uploaded 12 photos) and they are still previewing 5 photos that show "Pending" for me.
Rewards are good though and even with my score, I got 4 out of the 5 DLCs, 26 points score and 9 sweeps enteries. :D

When all are approved and accepted, I'll get the 5th DLC unlock.

Thanks. I'm afraid that I won't have time to complete these before the 5th, I think the scavenger hunt ends then. I may not even get my code by then. I read that the rewards are just early unlocks for items you'll get in the game anyway. If that's true I wouldn't even want them, I don't want an unfair advantage. I'll do the hunt if I can though.

#7336 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Thanks. I'm afraid that I won't have time to complete these before the 5th, I think the scavenger hunt ends then. I may not even get my code by then. I read that the rewards are just early unlocks for items you'll get in the game anyway. If that's true I wouldn't even want them, I don't want an unfair advantage. I'll do the hunt if I can though.

suppose yesterday there are codes which is sent by Amazon for the access to scavenger hunt ... did you check your junk mail?

#7337 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

is the preload for tomb raider for anyone working? it says my pre order is still processing...
PC master race.

#7338 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

is the preload for tomb raider for anyone working? it says my pre order is still processing...

I believe most have gotten their keys already. I ordered last week though.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#7339 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

yes , i done mine few days back ....
9GB :)

#7340 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

EDIT: sorry wrong thread

AnQAzfm.png

#7341 pieczonka

pieczonka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Any chance of matching gameflys deal on dead space for $39.99

#7342 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Any chance of matching gameflys deal on dead space for $39.99

Gamefly coupon: GFDMAR20 -- Saves you another 20%!

#7343 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys,

FYI, some of you may have noticed that we've switched our DOTW schedule to now start on Thursdays. Starting this week (really starting last week but we transitioned during Farewell to February), we'll have the following deals running Thursday-Wednesday:

Indie Spotlight: Guns of Icarus Online - $9.99
F2P Spotlight: Champion Pack: Victory: The Age of Racing - $2.99

Enormous .EMU Pack - $9.99

Ticket to Ride Complete Pack (base game + all the DLC we carry) - $6.49
Ticket to Ride upgrade pack (all the DLC we carry) - $3.79

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#7344 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Tony,
You=The Man

I also like the different types of deals (F2P, etc).

Do you guys do weekly casual deals?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7345 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Nicely done with Ticket to Ride, there will be a lot of happy CAGs (including me) to see that offer.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#7346 targetbsp

targetbsp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

O.o When?

The 3rd of February! Was one of their cashback deals.

#7347 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

In for the Ticket to Ride pack for sure. That's a great price. Big thanks Tony

#7348 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Submitted amazon receipt screenshot to Tomb Raider scavenger hunt late last night, just got the code from them a second ago.

Answered trivia in about 5 mins and I think they already approved me for photo challenges within 15 min of registering.

#7349 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Submitted amazon receipt screenshot to Tomb Raider scavenger hunt late last night, just got the code from them a second ago.

I don't know whether you can complete all the challenges and get all photos approved before it ends or not.

You must upload a profile picture first and it has to be an actual photo of you, answer all 12 Trivia questions and wait till they approve your profile photo. Untill then you will not find the other 12 photo challenges available.

I still have 1 photo pending approval, but got enough points to unlock all the DLCs :

Posted Image

fs_pc.png

#7350 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

I don't know whether you can complete all the challenges and get all photos approved before it ends or not.

You must upload a profile picture first and it has to be an actual photo of you, answer all 12 Trivia questions and wait till they approve your profile photo. Untill then you will not find the other 12 photo challenges available.

I still have 1 photo pending approval, but got enough points to unlock all the DLCs :

It says I have the first 2 DLCs and they have approved my pic but I don't have time right now to do all those photo challenges.

Gamefly coupon: GFDMAR20 -- Saves you another 20%!

That's basically half price, probably a good deal, would only go down to 50% off at most during the summer sale I'd imagine... to buy or not to buy.