Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#7531 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

True PC gaming = solitary existence. You guys didn't get the memo!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/image.php?u=290356&dateline=1356063884

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7532 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Guys,

If you have not gotten the Tomb Raider artbook yet:

1. I'm so sorry (how many times am I going to say that this week).
2. Here's an explanation:

Originally we (Amazon) were told that this pre-order bonus would be automatically delivered via Steam, like many of the content type deliverables on Steam.

We did not find out until after the game launched (I just found out today) that Square submitted this artbook to Valve too late in the process to include in this manner, so we are now emailing all customers with this link:

[FONT="]http://s3.amazonaws....iderArtBook.pdf
[/FONT]

Which will get you the PDF for the artbook.

Sorry again for the delay guys.

Cheers,
Tony

Downloading now , it's loading but it's slow .... Thanks Tony !

#7533 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

The artbook was weak... no noodz n I think they made lara less endowed

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7534 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

no shez soo hot u don undrstand...

#7535 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

Guys,

If you have not gotten the Tomb Raider artbook yet:

1. I'm so sorry (how many times am I going to say that this week).
2. Here's an explanation:

Originally we (Amazon) were told that this pre-order bonus would be automatically delivered via Steam, like many of the content type deliverables on Steam.

We did not find out until after the game launched (I just found out today) that Square submitted this artbook to Valve too late in the process to include in this manner, so we are now emailing all customers with this link:

[FONT="]http://s3.amazonaws....iderArtBook.pdf
[/FONT]

Which will get you the PDF for the artbook.

Sorry again for the delay guys.

Cheers,
Tony

Well Tony, I was going to wait and not buy Ticket to Ride bundle right now, but because you gave away the Tomb Raider art book like that I bought it. I love TR so checking out the art book is good stuff. Thank you.

#7536 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

She definitely looks 'less' endowed compared to the older games ;)
Posted Image

#7537 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

Do you guys recommend Ticket to Ride? I don't have the base game so I might grab the full package. Thanks for the answers!

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#7538 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Meh, was gonna grab TtR, but hearing it has no hot seat sucks. Pass.

Same here. I was only interested in it to play as a flat, and there's no way any of the others would be willing to buy it too.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.50).

#7539 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

Same here. I was only interested in it to play as a flat, and there's no way any of the others would be willing to buy it too.

Well, I like picking up family friendly local MP games now and then to play with my young cousin. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a board game on the PC when it doesn't have local MP.

Really ignorant move on the dev's part.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7540 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

While I admit both options would be nice, if it only had local multiplayer people would complain about that too!

I like the networked multiplayer since the people I'd potentially be playing with don't live close by anyway.

steam_sig.png

#7541 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

Kinda defeats the purpose of having a board game on the PC when it doesn't have local MP.

I agree.

While I admit both options would be nice, if it only had local multiplayer people would complain about that too!

Since they already have the online MP, I don't see why they can't just include both.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.50).

#7542 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hey Tony!
PM on Football Manager 2013 and Max Payne 3??, they are on sale on STEAM

#7543 27526343157187946075

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

Any update on Kingdoms of Amalur for Steam?

#7544 jayken

jayken

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

same here, I still waiting for the KoA deals

#7545 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

Well, I like picking up family friendly local MP games now and then to play with my young cousin. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a board game on the PC when it doesn't have local MP.

Really ignorant move on the dev's part.

I used to play Ticket to Ride on the Days of Wonder site, way back when. From what I recall, it didn't have hot seat multiplayer. My wife and I would occasionally play, each on a different computer.

The IPad version is the only one that has ever had hot seat multiplayer. It would be nice to see it added to the Steam version, though. That would work well on my HTPC.

#7546 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

we all talked about it and agreed it would be better to just get customers the artbook rather than wait the time it will take to get an email out.

I hope I don't need to feel guilty for happily downloading from the link. I pre-ordered directly from Steam, so I'm pretty happy to get the best-of-both-worlds.
(I suppose you'll make up on the bandwidth cost, based on all the other stuff I have in my cart ready for purchase over the next few months.)

#7547 mdcreeper

mdcreeper

CAGiversary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

In for those Ticket to Ride maps!

#7548 LocarionStorm

LocarionStorm

A Player of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the link to the art book for Tomb Raider, Tony. The game is awesome - glad I chose to pre-order it over SimCity because of all the issues on that end (even though I love SimCity).

#7549 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

The IPad version is the only one that has ever had hot seat multiplayer.

Actually, a few people have said the Xbox 360 version has hot seat. Sounds like the Steam version is a port of that.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7550 TheDarkHarvest

TheDarkHarvest

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

I have been a long time lurker (Never taking keys or anything as that would be rude), but I just want to thank Tony for creating some of the best deals I've ever seen! What finally made me create an account and post for the first time, is the KOA steam deal. I can't believe that this is a possibility! Again, thank you and is there any new info on a date we might be able to expect or a price range that would be reasonable?

I think I'll enjoy it here!

#7551 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

The IPad version is the only one that has ever had hot seat multiplayer. It would be nice to see it added to the Steam version, though. That would work well on my HTPC.

Xbox version has 2-4 player local.

#7552 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

I've been away for a while, but just wanted to say thanks to Tony for the link to the art book. I preordered the game and was happy to see just how large the art book finally was. The concept art is great, but I stopped a few pages in because I was afraid of spoilers :)

As for the DotEmu sale, this is a good bargain. I bought the Irem pack from DotEmu a couple of years ago. I recall the emulation being pretty smooth, and it worked fine with my Xbox 360 pad with wireless adapter. I don't know if they've updated it beyond the first update but three was no save state ability. Somewhat of a bummer, but it's not like you couldn't spam credits in these games to beat them (like me and my withered arcade skills ;D).

#7553 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

just thought of getting art of survival after the art book of PDF lol ...
i assume it will be nice :P

#7554 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

All I want to know about Ticket To Ride (game)...
...Is the Beatles' song of that same title in that game? ;)

#7555 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

Xbox version has 2-4 player local.

Well, crud. I was looking on the Days of Wonder forums and saw nothing about an XBox version at all. I certainly do hope hot seat ends up in the Steam version.

All I want to know about Ticket To Ride (game)...
...Is the Beatles' song of that same title in that game? ;)

No. But when I play the board game it runs through my head, as well as songs pertaining to the various cities I may be connecting to.

#7556 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

I hope they release Age of Mythology HD. That was my favorite from the series.

Yeah, that one was great. It's one of my favorites in the series as well.

76561197971332172.png

#7557 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

I'm really kicking myself right now. I went ahead and bought the game, then found I had to merge accounts with my DoW account. When I logged in, what did DoW do? Tell me I had free keys for the game and everything except the Asia map. Doh! It would have been nice if DoW actually told me about them....
Posted Image

#7558 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

Tony any chance to see Age of Empires II HD on Amazon? http://store.steampo...com/app/221380/

I promise to buy 4 pack if that helps T_T

I hope they release Age of Mythology HD. That was my favorite from the series.

Yes, this needs to happen

#7559 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

Just bought Ticket to Ride full with all the DLCs. For those who were wondering about the "Hot Seat," which allows more than 1 person to play on your computer. I can confirm that there isn't a hot seat option. When you first start up the game, you are given the option to play as Solo or Online. Underneat those 2 options, you can chose whether to play against 2-5 people on your solo or online play. That's too bad really. I would have loved to play with my other family members.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#7560 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

Single Steam keys for each DLC. You'll get 5 all together. One for the main game, and four for the DLCs. :lol:

For the Ticket to Ride Completed Pack: Does Amazon provide individual Steam keys for each piece of DLC or a single key for everything?

If this question has already been asked and answered, I will appreciate a quick link to the post. I searched back a few pages, but didn't see anything.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png