Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#8791 Deques

Deques

CAG Noob Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hey guys,

Info on the Goldbox starting soon:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass - $24.99
Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $9.99
Borderlands 2 - $19.99

Cheers,
Tony

Woo! Season pass!
Btw, is there any region restrictions on BL2?

#8792 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:54 AM

Tony, any chance for Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughter Dome and Borderlands 2: Collector's Edition Pack discount ? :D

Woo! Season pass!
Btw, is there any region restrictions on BL2?

No, there is no region restrictions and to be honest, this is not the right place to ask (or even discuss) such thing.

It may be more appropriate in this thread. ;)

fs_pc.png

#8793 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Change that to CAG'ers CAN NOT EVER clear out their backlogs.

as in physically humanly impossible. Thanks, Tony!!!!

that why i never clear my backlog im cagers

#8794 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

GMG had the season pass for 50 cents more... four months ago. This is a bit late.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#8795 GaMeReVX

GaMeReVX

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Wow Tony, it's like you read my mind on me wanting a Borderlands 2 deal!

Scored a bundle. Thank you!
Posted Image

#8796 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

I was the opposite. I bought it; played it ASAP; and couldn't stop playing until I finished it.
AWESOME game. :D

That's pretty much my Rage complaints, in a nutshell.
If they fixed the textures and the bad performance, I'd really dig it.
Oh, and the ending....that needs SEVERE fixing. It's awful.

If you edit the graphic ini files for RAGE, it runs about a million times better.

The game ran at 5 fps on my rig and then I followed the guide here and the game ran fine.

#8797 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

BL2 deal is just for today??...ooh.

#8798 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

Max Payne 3 was awesome.

I had Max since the gta deal. Once I started playing it I realized how nice this game was. A well polished game.

#8799 tsts

tsts

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Rule #666 - CAG'ers DO NOT EVER clear-out their backlogs.

hahahahaha ............ Quote of the day :P

#8800 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Rule #666 - CAG'ers DO NOT EVER clear-out their backlogs.

We can clear our backlogs if Publishers like EA, Ubi, Square ,R* stopped publishing AAA games ;) ... it can happen though coz the way game industry doing these days is not good for anyone. we can see how many studios getting closed & how many franchises getting killed these days :cry:

#8801 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

That deal of the day Borderlands 2 deal of the day is getting mailed out to pretty much all Amazon customers on their general mailing list, not just gamers.

*waits for a bunch of 1 star ratings because it requires Steam and casual buyers who aren't gamers think that's a bad thing and didn't read the fine print to see that it was a requirement*

As might be expected, there's also a bit of whining from console people that their version wasn't on sale in the daily deal comments.

I'll be passing on this myself. It's a decent enough price for a game that still seems pretty popular. A fair bit of people on my friend's list are still playing it months after release which is kind of rare most people play the heck out of a new game then move on. I'm passing though because I honestly just won't play it anytime soon and $25 is still too much to pay for something that's going to get backlogged.

We can clear our backlogs if Publishers like EA, Ubi, Square ,R* stopped publishing AAA games ;) ... it can happen though coz the way game industry doing these days is not good for anyone. we can see how many studios getting closed & how many franchises getting killed these days :cry:

At this point I have way more indie stuff in my backlog than AAA thanks to all the bundles.

steam_sig.png

#8802 Vendetta

Vendetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Didn't think I'd get to use that $30 2K credit from Bioshock Infinite so soon. Sweet!

#8803 Dr. Feel Good

Dr. Feel Good

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Haven't picked up BL2 yet. Worth $20, or should I wait for it to go lower during the Steam Summer sale?

#8804 lomaxgnome

lomaxgnome

It's a Library of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Haven't picked up BL2 yet. Worth $20, or should I wait for it to go lower during the Steam Summer sale?

The $25 Game + Season Pass deal is as good as any we're likely to see this summer.

#8805 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

I had Max since the gta deal. Once I started playing it I realized how nice this game was. A well polished game.

i had since gmg had it for 14bucks in jan i think

#8806 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

So bought thanks!

#8807 ChaosLord

ChaosLord

The Last Thing You Never See

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Just wondering, did Amazon like revoke the extra $15 credit from Bioshock Infinite that was given after release even when people already had the $30 credit?

#8808 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

It was mentioned that the Dead Island deal was coming "soon, maybe even this week"; since it came through does that mean it's the Deal of the Week?
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#8809 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

No matter what you say about this deal, it's basically the best price for the game plus season pass so far (not counting GG glitches).

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#8810 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Just wondering, did Amazon like revoke the extra $15 credit from Bioshock Infinite that was given after release even when people already had the $30 credit?

Appears so. I had a $30 + $15 credit previously and if I added something 2K to my cart it would apply $45. Now it's only applying $30. Can't complain or anything as that was the promised deal.

I'm glad I checked as I will now pass on the BL2 deal. Already have the game on 360 so I'd rather put my credits toward the Bioshock season pass.

#8811 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

This isn't Tony's fault or anything, but man, it drives me crazy that buying a season pass after the fact is always more expensive than waiting for a bundled edition. (As in, with the bundle the Season Pass is effectively $5, but alone it's $10). Buying a game in its first few months of release never fails to leave me feeling like a total schmuck.

That said, so far, this is the best price anywhere for the standalone season pass, right? That's pretty cool, and I'm considering it...

#8812 Phil4387

Phil4387

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Appears so. I had a $30 + $15 credit previously and if I added something 2K to my cart it would apply $45. Now it's only applying $30. Can't complain or anything as that was the promised deal.

I'm glad I checked as I will now pass on the BL2 deal. Already have the game on 360 so I'd rather put my credits toward the Bioshock season pass.

It still seems to be there, but it just isn't applicable to the BL2 bundle. If you try and buy either the game or season pass separately (or any other 2K game), it shows up again.

#8813 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

It still seems to be there, but it just isn't applicable to the BL2 bundle. If you try and buy either the game or season pass separately (or any other 2K game), it shows up again.

I tried adding Civ V gold to my cart, which is $49.99, and it only applied $30. Previously it was applying the full $45 for me...

#8814 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

That deal of the day Borderlands 2 deal of the day is getting mailed out to pretty much all Amazon customers on their general mailing list, not just gamers.

*waits for a bunch of 1 star ratings because it requires Steam and casual buyers who aren't gamers think that's a bad thing and didn't read the fine print to see that it was a requirement

Spoiler

1-star: Requires a mouse. It doesn't play well at all on my netbook's trackpad.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#8815 cheapo72

cheapo72

Run, you pigeons!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

No, there is no region restrictions and to be honest, this is not the right place to ask (or even discuss) such thing.
It may be more appropriate in this thread. ;)

IMO, asking about particulars of a current Amazon PCDD deal in the Amazon PCDD thread is much better than soliciting advice in the Steam Group Buy thread.

#8816 Dogmeat26

Dogmeat26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

looks like they are out of season passes. hope they get more later in the day.

#8817 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

the season pass for BL2 shows up as unavailable for me, did amazon already run out of keys or has the sale not gone live yet?

AnQAzfm.png

#8818 Borenson

Borenson

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

So I have a Mac and was wondering if I bought today's Borderlands 2 + Season Pass deal if I could take the steam code, egister it in Steam and get the game and DLC for my Mac? I think that should work but was wondering if anyone had tried it.

#8819 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Rut ro... looks like Amazon ran out of Steam keys for the BL2 season pass. Glad I got mine last night. ;-)

#8820 puffy

puffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

i'd pay 25$ for the bundle
season pass is great for extra 5$(else there is a lvl cap)
i doubt we will see it much cheaper during summer
and even if that happens, someone may save 2-3 bucks at best

so i'd say either buy now or else be prepared to wait untill xmas
for a 15- 20 $ price point
---------

while i was writting N/A:roll: