Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#61 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

I have zero interest in the Warhammer RTS stuff but at $5 for all of that... I might just have to buy it out of principle.

I actually bought the franchise pack during the Holiday sale, but even I might pull the trigger on this one. While this pack is missing a few items, it has one advantage over the steam copy sitting in my inventory, separate keys. Which means I won't lose all the DoW stuff that I already have just so I can add Retribution to my library.

Looks like I'll finally have something else to use another coupon on. Only used one of my thirteen so far.

#62 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

I would be so all over that DOW Bundle (amazing deal, BTW) - but I own a fair amount already! Ugh!

I already own DOW1: GOTY (Retail Non-Steam + unused Steam key from HIB); DOW: Winter Assault (Retail) + DOW1: Dark Crusade (GameStop PC App).
I'm missing Soulstorm - I was wishing that'd be in the pack Amazon DVG would be selling!

I already own DOW2 + Chaos Rising + Retribution (all from Amazon DVG).

I already own Titan Quest (Retail Non-Steam & unused Steam key from HIB) + Immortal Throne expansion (Retail Non-Steam only).

Ugh - I do buy TOO many games, don't I?

EDIT:
Tony, you should've put Space Marine in that bundle! :-x
I'd so have NO CHOICE but to buy it, if that was ALSO in there (at the same price-point). ;)

Same goes for Soulstorm, as well - get it in that bundle! :P

#63 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

I actually bought the franchise pack during the Holiday sale, but even I might pull the trigger on this one. While this pack is missing a few items, it has one advantage over the steam copy sitting in my inventory, separate keys. Which means I won't lose all the DoW stuff that I already have just so I can add Retribution to my library.

Looks like I'll finally have something else to use another coupon on. Only used one of my thirteen so far.

Yeah... and I'd probably end up selling stuff off, too. Then again there will probably be a bajillion people doing the same so might not be worth my time. :lol:

#64 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Hey dude,

We're still working with NCSoft so no word on GW2 yet. I know my guy has been out sick though so I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Also,

Finally nailed down the DOW franchise pack.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMCYOI

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Starting Sunday it will be $19.99 (so $14.99 after coupon).

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony

Excelent deal, thanks Tony, keep'em coming!

#65 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

....Heh, actually Space Marine really would make sense in there. You'd then have a Warhammer 40K Bundle.

#66 xxxholic

xxxholic

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Can Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - be $2.49 after coupon?

#67 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

A tiny net is a death sentence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hey dude,

We're still working with NCSoft so no word on GW2 yet. I know my guy has been out sick though so I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Also,

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Starting Sunday it will be $19.99 (so $14.99 after coupon).

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony

Very cool, thank you for responding. Hopefully NCSoft will give it another go, starting to regret passing up the 30 buck deal from Xmas. Excellent deal on DoW/TQ too, going to have to grab that one for sure.

#68 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

This is likely a rhetorical question, but I assume the Crysis bundle will not be available individually?

#69 megahunter

megahunter

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Sounds like maybe 1 was Soulstorm, which is an expansion not a DLC, my bad.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm not sure to be honest, they are just listed as:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Campaign DLC Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Multiplayer DLC
Cheers,
Tony

Unless I'm mistaken, those aren't real DLCs but components of the main game (DoW II Retribution) that appear as DLCs in Steam.

This means that the deal contains all DoW II games and DLCs, and the whole franchise except Soulstorm. :)

#70 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

http://www.destructo...s--242145.phtml
What do you think of that? I'm guessing this thread had a little something to do with that. Combined with the Toilet Tycoon article on RPS, well... influential!
Posted Image

#71 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Yay! Now I don't feel so bad for passing this up on Steam during the sale! Plus the Titan Quest expansion! Hot diggity.

:D

#72 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMCYOI

Cheers,
Tony

Actual question:
The product pages for some of the individual items in this pack don't say anything about steam. Are these all Steam keys, or is it a mix of Steam and something else?

Thanks!:bouncy:

#73 Germinator

Germinator

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hi Tony,

Could you please list these deals and links on the first page please?

By the time I trawl through posts after getting back from work I miss out and it would be really helpful and appreciated if you could do this.

I've probably missed out on Max Payne 3 a few times now because I've been oblivious to what's available and where in the Amazon store.

Thank You

#74 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Actual question:
The product pages for some of the individual items in this pack don't say anything about steam. Are these all Steam keys, or is it a mix of Steam and something else?

Thanks!:bouncy:

Hey there,

I just addressed this on Reddit as well. I found out shortly after posting that DoW Gold and DoW Dark Crusade are not Steam Keys, I'll note this in the OP when I add it and my original comment on this deal.

Hi Tony,

Could you please list these deals and links on the first page please?

By the time I trawl through posts after getting back from work I miss out and it would be really helpful and appreciated if you could do this.

I've probably missed out on Max Payne 3 a few times now because I've been oblivious to what's available and where in the Amazon store.

Thank You

I only add stuff to the OP that is a planned deal, not a PM, which is why MP3 hasn't made an appearance in the OP, I'll add this deal shortly.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#75 Emuaust

Emuaust

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

Tony, I mentioned it a few times in the other thread for no response but have you pitched the idea of a Sonic Classics pack to Sega, a pack with up to and including the dreamcast games, most of us have Sonic Generations and don't really need to rebuy it again.

Thanks

#76 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

can we trade away the DOW 1 stuff or impossible?
If I have Dow goty on steam can I use them with that? (Dark crusade mainly)
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#77 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Also, on the new deals, including the DoW bundle. I'm just waiting to hear back on a couple of things before I announce more.

Thanks for adding a bit to the list! Sadly I own all the stuff on sale between now and the 18th, but there isn't much you can do about that. Still, great amazing price on that pack.

76561197971332172.png

#78 qwertyaas

qwertyaas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

REally considering the DoW bundle. If only it came with Space Marine too.

This or Darksiders?

#79 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

....Heh, actually Space Marine really would make sense in there. You'd then have a Warhammer 40K Bundle.

It would be much more suitable add-on to this bundle than Titan Quest. I'm still on the fence. $5 is tempting price point, but I'm not sure, if I would ever install any of those games.

#80 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Tony - thanks for getting back to me so quickly about the PMs on Command & Conquer etc in the other thread. I really appreciate it. I, like many others here prefer to give Amazon first right of refusal of our money since you are so great to the community. I already have Scribblenauts, but I can certainly wait for a bit on C&C as some of it is a re-buy for me, and would be backlogged anyways. The option of EC coupon though would have definitely fast tracked the purchase of it though lol.

#81 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Yay! Now I don't feel so bad for passing this up on Steam during the sale! Plus the Titan Quest expansion! Hot diggity.

:D

Two of these keys apparently are not steam and you'll miss soulstorm either.

#82 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

tera deal?

#83 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Great deal on the Warhammer set. I already own DoW 1 & 2 and Titan Quest Gold on steam, but for $5 and all that DLC that is great deal still. May still buy it and gift the other parts.

#84 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Since two aren't Steam Keys, I gotta reconsider. Hmmm.

#85 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

i am going to want titan quest immortal throne (or titan quest gold, whatever the key is for) so pm me if you are planning on getting the pack and want to sell it

#86 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Finally a crazy good deal. Thanks Tony. ;)

Just to be sure, this bundle includes ALL the Dawn of War II and Retribution stuff? The only things missing are for the first Dawn of War, correct?

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#87 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Spoiler

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00azmcyoi

will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for twelve hours only on saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00pm (noon) pst - 12:00am (midnight) pst. It will also be added to the editor's choice list.
Spoiler

sold!

#88 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#89 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Finally a crazy good deal. Thanks Tony. ;)

Just to be sure, this bundle includes ALL the Dawn of War II and Retribution stuff? The only things missing are for the first Dawn of War, correct?

You're welcome.

I'm like 99% sure it contains everything for DoW II and Retribution.

Can anyone else comment?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#90 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

I'm going to blame Idiotekque, Amazon DVG, and GMG for saving TSW and causing a 400% increase in activity levels.
:-x