Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#1141 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Do any of the Mafia games support the 360 pad?

Mafia 2 if I'm correct. No idea about Mafia 1

#1142 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Thanks, duder.

#1143 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Any chance of some of those THQ games going on sale individually. I mean, most of us have bought previous packs so we only need one or two games. Myself, I only need/want the Dawn or War games (slept on both sales recently) and MX vs ATV. I would probably pay $5 or so for MX. I could possibly go for Titan Quest Gold for right price also.

I am sure this idea has been said a few times before but I don't read this thread a whole lot. What if you guys could make a page the way Amazon does with certain sales like this one . I know that page is completely irrelevant but you can see the format I am talking about. We could select particular games, then add to cart for a specific price like say, 5 games for $10. Then a lot of folks that have bought these THQ bundles in the past could still get in on these deals without buying multiples. Idk just my two cents, is all.

#1144 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Is there any plan for Space Marine Complete Pack?

There's not much point - it's all multiplayer-only DLC.

It was 7.49 during the Steam Winter Sale. I can vouch for the DLC being unnecessary. The cosmetic stuff is just that, cosmetic. The maps that come in the DLC are nice to have, but you gotta realize that not that many people play the game. Even if you have the DLC you'll be finding yourself playing the non-DLC playlist because that's the most populated one that can get you into a match rather quickly.

#1145 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

It's just a fun trivia game. Bunch of different question styles, pop culture references (but not required to answer), a host who tells jokes and insults, etc. Like some of the game shows you used to see on MTV or USA back fifteen years ago. It was very popular in the mid 1990's and I think a lot of folks have fond memories of it. I don't know if it'll hold up today for a brand new player but I'm sure it can't fail as a nostalgia kick.

Or maybe it'd be really fun for a brand new player. For $3, it's worth the look. Plays best with a friend although you can play it solo (I remember the original would mock you for not having friends).

Yeah, it was a great game back in the day. I played it so much when I was younger my parents bought me the at-home board game type version. I think I may still have it around here somewhere. It was just as much fun as the video game version. Especially, if you liked games like Scattergories too.

#1146 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Any chance of some of those THQ games going on sale individually. I mean, most of us have bought previous packs so we only need one or two games. Myself, I only need/want the Dawn or War games (slept on both sales recently) and MX vs ATV. I would probably pay $5 or so for MX. I could possibly go for Titan Quest Gold for right price also.

I am sure this idea has been said a few times before but I don't read this thread a whole lot. What if you guys could make a page the way Amazon does with certain sales like this one . I know that page is completely irrelevant but you can see the format I am talking about. We could select particular games, then add to cart for a specific price like say, 5 games for $10. Then a lot of folks that have bought these THQ bundles in the past could still get in on these deals without buying multiples. Idk just my two cents, is all.

^This, that would be great, I'm missing just a few games so selecting what I want would be ideal.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#1147 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

I sent a message to windsmere and wanted to see if anyone else wants to possibly join in a group purchase of this THQ pack...

Ideally, someone who doesn't have CoH or DoW Gold would be best to purchase since I already have both, but if not and they don't want the hassle, I could buy and sell off some of the available keys.

Anyone need any of these below and what are they happy paying?
Darksiders II
Darksiders
Homefront
Metro 2033
Nexuiz
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution

#1148 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Do any of the Mafia games support the 360 pad?

Thanks, duder.

I know Mafia 1 doesn't support a gamepad natively. Not sure, but you probably can just use a program like Joy2Key or something to adapt it to a control pad.

#1149 nucleargenocide

nucleargenocide

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Tony, plans still on for The Secret World sale on EC on Jan 31 or might it come sooner?

#1150 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Wanted to see if anyone wants to possibly join in a group purchase of this THQ pack...

Anyone need any of these below and what are they happy paying?
Darksiders
MX vs ATV Reflex
Metro 2033
Nexuiz
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Saints Row: The Third
Titan Quest Gold
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution

Updated items left. Prefer Amazon GC. I'm close to moving forward either way maybe with a few more interested parties.

Lastly, for people interested, just submit a price you are VERY HAPPY with. A lot of these were in bundles and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are VERY HAPPY paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for in the trade thread. Mostly 75%+. Some are worth $1 since it was in a humble bundle, but getting various PMs now so easier if you just state a price...

Example is MX vs ATV I haven't seen on sale much and lowest on is $13.+:
http://www.steamsale...rch.php?term=mx

Just submit a price you are very happy with and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are happy paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for.

That said, this takes a lot of time and work and I hope to eventually just end up getting the 2 Supreme Commanders for free (or someone else can setup their own group buy and I'll join in yours) :) for the hassle. That and people flaking out (which happens a lot), etc...

Sorry for the message again.

Edited by yangwenli, 15 January 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#1151 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Updated items left. Prefer Amazon GC. I'm close to moving forward either way maybe with a few more interested parties.

Lastly, for people interested, just submit a price you are VERY HAPPY with. A lot of these were in bundles and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are VERY HAPPY paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for in the trade thread. Mostly 75%+. Some are worth $1 since it was in a humble bundle, but getting various PMs now so easier if you just state a price...

Example is MX vs ATV I haven't seen on sale much and lowest on is $13.+:
http://www.steamsale...rch.php?term=mx

Just submit a price you are very happy with and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are happy paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for.

That said, this takes a lot of time and work and I hope to eventually just end up getting the 2 Supreme Commanders for free (or someone else can setup their own group buy and I'll join in yours) :) for the hassle. That and people flaking out (which happens a lot), etc...

Sorry for the message again.

What is this THQ pack? Link?

#1152 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

What is this THQ pack? Link?

This.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZ2E3P6 - $24.99 pre-coupon, will work with coupon, deal of the week next week. The 2 CoH games and DoW Gold don't activate on Steam, the other stuff does.

Cheers,
Tony

#1153 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

This.

Ahh, thank you. Totally missed that post and even looked in the OP and didn't see it. Nice pack. I only want MX vs ATV Reflex though (only one I don't own lol

#1154 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Ahh, thank you. Totally missed that post and even looked in the OP and didn't see it. Nice pack. I only want MX vs ATV Reflex though (only one I don't own lol

MX vs ATV is really the only one I want as well, although I don't have RF:G or Space Marine. I completely forgot to pick up MX during the THQ Holiday Present coupon timeframe...

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#1155 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

MX vs ATV is really the only one I want as well, although I don't have RF:G or Space Marine. I completely forgot to pick up MX during the THQ Holiday Present coupon timeframe...

RFG and SM are really good. RFG is the best of the RF games and with it being open world the destruction is great. Space Marine is just plain out fun. Everyone I know that has played it enjoyed it a lot. It isn't the most complex game, but you'll have a grin on your face while playing it and smashing orcs.

#1156 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Tony,

GamersGate has a Far Cry 3 Deluxe Booster to upgrade your standard edition. I'm not asking for a price match (besides the int'l thing and it not being on sale, you don't even carry it) but rather curious if you plan to carry it and potentially have it on sale with the Far Cry 3 stuff when that happens.

Even if you don't intend to put it on sale, it might be worth carrying.

#1157 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Tony,

GamersGate has a Far Cry 3 Deluxe Booster to upgrade your standard edition. I'm not asking for a price match (besides the int'l thing and it not being on sale, you don't even carry it) but rather curious if you plan to carry it and potentially have it on sale with the Far Cry 3 stuff when that happens.

Even if you don't intend to put it on sale, it might be worth carrying.

I didn't even know this existed lol. I'll ask Ubi though.

Also, for those of you interested in the Microsoft games we just launched here's what we're looking at NOTE THIS IS NOT FINALIZED BUT CLOSE I'M ABOUT 80% confident this is what the deals will look like:

All 11 games will be 75% off but not on the EC list.

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1158 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

I'm not familiar with the Dawn of War games so a few questions.

1) How do I check to make sure I received the correct DLC from the DOW pack that was just on sale. I thought I read Tony was going to replace the keys for the people that bought the bundle, but as far as I can tell nothing in my games library was changed out. Is there anything else I need to do?

2) The 40k Space Marine in the THQ Medley, that was not part of the DoW bundle right? Basically, if (when) I buy the THQ Medley I'm not doubling up there right? Is just a separate game or something, or is it all related to the other games and another bonus to picking up the Medley if I already bought the DoW Bundle?

#1159 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Also, for those of you interested in the Microsoft games we just launched here's what we're looking at NOTE THIS IS NOT FINALIZED BUT CLOSE I'M ABOUT 80% confident this is what the deals will look like:

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony

WOW, fantastic deals on the Microsoft stuff if that gets finalized. I'll be buying both bundles. Will all of those redeem on Steam?

EDIT: Nevermind, all of the product pages say they're Steam redeemable.

#1160 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Awesome! I'm digging that Arcade Style bundle.

#1161 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Awesome, both bundles would be a sure buy from me if they hit the EC list, even if not the first one would be very tempting
Posted Image

#1162 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Cheers,
Tony

I'll do both bundles then. Thanks Tony!

#1163 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Cheers,
Tony

:hot:

If it comes like this I must say: Sold! And Sold!

#1164 Caguade

Caguade

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hi Tony,
thank you for the Microsoft bundles.
I know there isn't much time left but I was wondering if you could get a deal on Blood Bowl Chaos Edition, maybe at 10 dollars before EC coupon?
Thanks

#1165 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Great Job Tony. You have me sold on the Arcade bundle. Insta-buy for me.

Your tempting me with the Fable for sure. Ugh.....darn you. Do I need Fable?........No, not with my backlog after the holidays.......Do I want Fable?......YES!!!!!!

#1166 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Nice! I'll get both bundles...hopefully I have 2 EC coupons left.
Tony: can you put a Time Management software on the EC list so I can figure out how to play through this backlog?
Posted Image

#1167 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

IS there a list of the Microsoft games added?

#1168 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hi Tony,
thank you for the Microsoft bundles.
I know there isn't much time left but I was wondering if you could get a deal on Blood Bowl Chaos Edition, maybe at 10 dollars before EC coupon?
Thanks

LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!! Bought it over the holidays and it's making me ignore my backlog. Bit on it for $14.99 on Steam and don't regret it a bit. That's saying something for me because I hardly ever buy for over $10 for a single game.

#1169 imentec

imentec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Hi Tony, AOEIII for 6-7$ would be instant buy for me, but 10$ (75%) :-k

#1170 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Nice! I'll get both bundles...hopefully I have 2 EC coupons left.
Tony: can you put a Time Management software on the EC list so I can figure out how to play through this backlog?

I believe Tony indicated that they wouldn't be on the EC list. Think he meant the bundles too. I could be wrong though.