Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#91 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Hey Tony is that $50 price for Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed right?

It's $26.99 on Steam ($30 with a 10% discount) and $20 each if you buy a 4 pack.

*Edit: $5 credit on The Cave is a good deal though. That beats GMG's 25% off.

steam_sig.png

#92 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

It's $26.99 on Steam ($30 with a 10% discount) and $20 each if you buy a 4 pack.

Firing off an email to Sega now. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#93 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

I'm going to blame Idiotekque, Amazon DVG, and GMG for saving TSW and causing a 400% increase in activity levels.
:-x

Funcom owes me, dammit.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#94 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

FYI you were right and this should be fixed soon.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#95 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Darkness II and Duke Nukem worth the $5 after coupon? (Borderlands GOTY is not on Mac) I have never played either.

#96 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

I know its been mentioned, but Space Marine being added instead of Titan Quest would be a deal sealer for me

#97 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

I know its been mentioned, but Space Marine being added instead of Titan Quest would be a deal sealer for me

Shhhh, it makes perfect sense... *needs Immortal Throne*

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#98 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

Darkness II and Duke Nukem worth the $5 after coupon? (Borderlands GOTY is not on Mac) I have never played either.

Darkness 2 is AWESOME.
If you want the game FEAR 2 + 3 probably should've been - Darkness 2 is it.

#99 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

^This. :)

#100 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

I say keep Immortal Throne - you really should play Titan Quest WITH Immortal Throne.
Amazon DVG and THQ should just ADD Space Marine for good measure. ;)

#101 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

FYI you were right and this should be fixed soon.

Cheers,
Tony

So are you matching Steam's $26.99 and doing the $5 credit for pre-ordering?

Also, I'm 99% sure that the Sonic racing game and The Cave are Steam so might want to get that up on the page somewhere. There's a few people in the discussions on The Cave's page asking about that.

steam_sig.png

#102 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Funcom owes me, dammit.

LOL! :-x
How much you think Funcom owes you? ;)

I wonder when Amazon DVG's encore sale for TSW during EC since activity went up 400% is coming.
Maybe at $10 or below (before coupon), yes? ;)

#103 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

LOL! :-x
How much you think Funcom owes you? ;)

I wonder when Amazon DVG's encore sale for TSW during EC since activity went up 400% is coming.
Maybe at $10 or below (before coupon), yes? ;)

I was reading on the TSW forums, and I'm pretty sure the biggest influx of buys happened when it went on sale for $15 on Amazon the first time. Apparently it sold better than the bundles that were running then.

bZ2g3eF.png

#104 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

I think that you might be late to buy that bundle. It ended yesterday.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#105 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

yehh..new thread awesome :)

#106 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

I was reading on the TSW forums, and I'm pretty sure the biggest influx of buys happened when it went on sale for $15 on Amazon the first time. Apparently it sold better than the bundles that were running then.

Do you think that could be b/c MOST own a lot of what's in the bundles Amazon's put on sale during the EC?

I think the B2P factor probably got TSW even more so on people's radar - since they dropped the sub-fee and all. I think having the sub-fee for TSW was NOT good, since it was more or less competing w/ everybody who seems to spend $15 for a WOW subscription already.

Probably helped that they were giving away extra content until whenever Norway decided the end of December was going to happen, as well. ;)

#107 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Where do you see this on the store page? I'm pretty interested in The Cave, so I might bite if this happens.

P.S. This new thread feels clean and fresh; we must change that soon. :lol:

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#108 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I really hope Tony can make a deal with Square Enix. I really want a sleeping dogs deal.

#109 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

Do you think that could be b/c MOST own a lot of what's in the bundles Amazon's put on sale during the EC?

I think the B2P factor probably got TSW even more so on people's radar - since they dropped the sub-fee and all. I think having the sub-fee for TSW was NOT good, since it was more or less competing w/ everybody who seems to spend $15 for a WOW subscription already.

Probably helped that they were giving away extra content until whenever Norway decided the end of December was going to happen, as well. ;)

Possibly, but I'm sure Tony could tell you that the bundles sell well every time they're out, not to mention I think they had better prices that time around. Just because we on CAG have them already doesn't say much, since we're a pretty small group in comparison to Amazon's customer base.

bZ2g3eF.png

#110 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Where do you see this on the store page? I'm pretty interested in The Cave, so I might bite if this happens.

P.S. This new thread feels clean and fresh; we must change that soon. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Downloads/

Posted Image

*Edit: It seems to be alternating between showing at the top center of the main page or on the middle of the right hand side.

Posted Image

steam_sig.png

#111 chaosking121

chaosking121

Hoarder Of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

Loving that fresh thread smell. Can't wait for all the awesome deals to be posted here :D

#112 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

I really hope Tony can make a deal with Square Enix. I really want a sleeping dogs deal.

You should let him know what price point you're looking for (don't get crazy though).

#113 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Unlock all the secrets of the cave – Replay the adventure with a new set of characters for a whole different experience including unique story, puzzles and areas of The Cave, plus hidden treasures (not redeemable for cash) and collectables.

Dammit! And here I thought I could start playing The Cave full time and quit my day job. Now what am I supposed to do...

bZ2g3eF.png

#114 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Dammit! And here I thought I could start playing The Cave full time and quit my day job. Now what am I supposed to do...

This is for you.

And you edit before I can hit send which totally ruins the reference now. Thanks.

steam_sig.png

#115 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

This is for you.

And you edit before I can hit send which totally ruins the reference now. Thanks.

;)

bZ2g3eF.png

#116 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Why there are some people "on the fence" on the DoW franchise at $5?

I bought it on Steam at $10 and thought it was an insane price... now is half price INCLUDING Titan Quest Full pack!. Yes, there are two games not Steam (one of them on the past HiB, many of us should have it now) and Soulstorm is missing... BUT, separate keys!

I don't regret buying those on Steam at $10... and want to buy them AGAIN just because how AMAZING are those games and how INCREDIBLE is the price!

If you like RTS and tactic games, set your alarm to the right time and BUY IT. If you don't like the genre... buy and gift them!

Until now, this is the best deal so far IMHO

#117 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

I bought it on Steam at $10 and thought it was an insane price... now is half price INCLUDING Titan Quest Full pack!. Yes, there are two games not Steam (one of them on the past HiB, many of us should have it now) and Soulstorm is missing... BUT, separate keys!

I don't regret buying those on Steam at $10... and want to buy them AGAIN just because how AMAZING are those games and how INCREDIBLE is the price!

If you like RTS and tactic games, set your alarm to the right time and BUY IT. If you don't like the genre... buy and gift them!

I own A LOT of this stuff already. That's the thing/problem.

#118 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'm planning on playing some DoW from the THQ humble to see if I like the series. I tend to buy RTS and not play them, so this would be a wasteful purchase for me if I don't actually like the game. That would be my reason at least.

#119 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thanks for the heads up on DRM and credit callout Motoki, we'll get those on the detail pages soon.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#120 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Fresh!