Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#1201 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Bah, If that's the case, I think I've used all my credits already. :wall:

That Arcade pack looks sweet!

D'oh!

If you want to see if you have at least 1 coupon left, you can try adding a game that is currently on the list to your download/cart and see if the discount applies.

#1202 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Has there ever really been a "It's better on consoles" port, even with shitty ports, presuming you have a gamepad? The only one I can think of is Saints Row 2. And I guess the odd port that doesn't get a patch or DLC like Prince of Persia 08.

#1203 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Has there ever really been a "It's better on consoles" port, even with shitty ports, presuming you have a gamepad? The only one I can think of is Saints Row 2.

I remember Halo 2 being pretty bad due to lack of a community.

#1204 thesn00ze

thesn00ze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Those bundles are amazing and I'm down to my last two coupons. What are the chances for Age of Empires making into the EC list?

#1205 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Bleh, it figures that there would be a deal that would make me regret spending a credit on Dragon Age. Still waiting to see if Crusader Kings II happens, but Fable would be a decent consolation prize.
Posted Image

#1206 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

I didn't even know this existed lol. I'll ask Ubi though.

Also, for those of you interested in the Microsoft games we just launched here's what we're looking at NOTE THIS IS NOT FINALIZED BUT CLOSE I'M ABOUT 80% confident this is what the deals will look like:

All 11 games will be 75% off but not on the EC list.

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony

not another bundle. and I still got some EC coupon with me. /moneyfliesaway

#1207 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers)

Oh my god. EC. Tony. Please make this happen ;_; I want this so badly.

Is there any indication of when this would be?

#1208 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

The Arcade Bundle sounds pretty good. I knew I would regret getting Mark of the Ninja on Xbox. :wall:

#1209 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

The Arcade Bundle sounds pretty good. I knew I would regret getting Mark of the Ninja on Xbox. :wall:

I was thinking of buying it this week since I wouldn't have access to my cpu but for the bundle i can wait.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#1210 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Also, for those of you interested in the Microsoft games we just launched here's what we're looking at NOTE THIS IS NOT FINALIZED BUT CLOSE I'M ABOUT 80% confident this is what the deals will look like:

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony

Yea this is something I'll pick up! YAY TONY :D!

#1211 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

I would jump on those deals if they will be on EC list, hopefully.

#1212 MnemnocH

MnemnocH

Cupcakes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Finally got to spend some of my coupons! Im all over that Fable bundle even though I already have Fable: LC

Origin ID: Mnemnoch_Caine              Uplay: mnemnoch1

uc.png   76561198062648772.png

#1213 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Wow, Arcade Bundle is great deal, i hope it comes through!

Fable Bundle is good deal as well, but already have Fable 1 on steam and only 1 coupon left, so it seems the choice is already made :D

Suddenly the thread got alive and the interest spiked again 1 more time :)

#1214 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks, poor AoE 3...

Updated items left. Prefer Amazon GC. I'm close to moving forward either way maybe with a few more interested parties.

Lastly, for people interested, just submit a price you are VERY HAPPY with. A lot of these were in bundles and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are VERY HAPPY paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for in the trade thread. Mostly 75%+. Some are worth $1 since it was in a humble bundle, but getting various PMs now so easier if you just state a price...

Example is MX vs ATV I haven't seen on sale much and lowest on is $13.+:
http://www.steamsale...rch.php?term=mx

Just submit a price you are very happy with and I'll in the end probably just adjust to try to keep everyone's cost mostly at what they are happy paying or lower based on what I see these normally sell for.

That said, this takes a lot of time and work and I hope to eventually just end up getting the 2 Supreme Commanders for free (or someone else can setup their own group buy and I'll join in yours) :) for the hassle. That and people flaking out (which happens a lot), etc...

Sorry for the message again.

And of course, I've missed SR2. Again.

#1215 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

$10 out of my wallet.

#1216 shrinerr

shrinerr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

Great deals, Tony. I feel as though I'm playing a low stakes Let's Make a Deal with the EC coupons. I can either cash them in now or wait and see if there's something better behind door #2. Tony, please do not have this as a future deal.

c3DPA7AFZPk

#1217 Lunk

Lunk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'll be all over that Arcade bundle if it happens. Even Fable is mildly tempting, despite already having TLC and having heard less than great things about 3.

#1218 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Microsoft Arcade bundle is instant buy for me. Fable is a great deal too - considering this one as I dont have any on PC.

#1219 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Wait wait wait... is that $10 before coupon?!! Can't be. Even still $10 after is a good deal.

#1220 INCyr

INCyr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Yeah, the arcade bundle sounds like a no-brainer. Kinda wish AoE3 was going a bit lower, but then, I just want it on steam after I paid $.10 for it back on GFWL a year or two ago. Of course, I'll likely never play it anyway, so it doesn't really matter, just kinda... irksome, to have it hanging out in GFWL all alone.

#1221 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Wait wait wait... is that $10 before coupon?!! Can't be. Even still $10 after is a good deal.

It does look like it's before coupon, but either way $10 is a great price for both bundles.

#1222 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

I would think so. He said "...will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list."

For me that means it will be $9.99 in any case.

#1223 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Haven't some of those in the arcade bundle been in an indie bundle, or am I just confusing myself? I think indie gala or Royale...

#1224 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

It does look like it's before coupon, but either way $10 is a great price for both bundles.

I would think so. He said "...will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list."

For me that means it will be $9.99 in any case.

This is correct, the sale price I've pitched (and have a tentative "sounds good" email on) is $9.99, I've also pitched the EC list, which met with another tentative "sounds good".

At this point I've suggested timing and am waiting to hear back, once I do and everything is 100% final I'll post more deets.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1225 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Haven't some of those in the arcade bundle been in an indie bundle, or am I just confusing myself? I think indie gala or Royale...

You're confusing yourself.

#1226 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

No. Microsoft has never participated in an indie bundle.

#1227 Cagamer99

Cagamer99

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

I didn't see it asked (sorry if I missed it) but I assume these Microsoft games that will be on sale have GFWL as their DRM?

#1228 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

I don't think Deadlight or Mark have any GFWL implementation. The others are presumably Steam keys, but do use GFWL by default. However I know Toy Soldiers patched GFWL out so that just leaves Iron Brigade and Shadow Planet.

#1229 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

This is correct, the sale price I've pitched (and have a tentative "sounds good" email on) is $9.99, I've also pitched the EC list, which met with another tentative "sounds good".

At this point I've suggested timing and am waiting to hear back, once I do and everything is 100% final I'll post more deets.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony... if you can get all those Microsoft Arcade pack games up for $5 after coupon 'dat will sell like hotcakes! Hell I might even consider Fable 3 even though I already have Fable 1 at that price. :hot:

(Assuming Steam keys for everything!)

#1230 puffy

puffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Cheers,
Tony

:bouncy: