Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#14011 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

I guess is kinda impossible to see Tiny Tina's DLC at 50%, right? ;__;

That's in the Season Pass, right?

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#14012 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

If it means running down a hallway and firing an explosive shotgun and watching as more than a dozen rockets ricochet everywhere and obliterate everything in sight including the guy behind me then I am willing to be anyone's girlfriend.  There is nothing better you can do in an FPS than play as Gaige.

tumblr_mch1ftqIds1r2h0hzo1_500.png

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14013 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

I remember it was months before they managed to patch out a bug that would wipe your save game.

Oh yeah, I remember reading about that. The problem never affected me, but I can see how it would be super-annoying.

76561197971332172.png

#14014 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

Yes.

Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#14015 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

What was the fiasco/awful launch? Did I miss something? 

I actually really enjoyed AC and I ended up liking the combat so much better that I bought all the DLC. The additional characters and batman costumes, I thought, were pretty cool!

The game was delayed for the PC and ended up launching with DX11 issues: http://ve3d.ign.com/...-Switch-To-DX-9

As for the DLC, if you happen to still own the vanilla version of the game you can't buy the DLC anymore, why should i care on getting the game at release if in order to play the DLC i'm gonna have to rebuy the game again or buy it a higher price than the GOTY edition? then i see no incentive to buy it at release and support the dev/publisher.

Tretton.png

#14016 CheapThingsAreGood

CheapThingsAreGood

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:36 AM

The game was delayed for the PC and ended up launching with DX11 issues: http://ve3d.ign.com/...-Switch-To-DX-9

As for the DLC, if you happen to still own the vanilla version of the game you can't buy the DLC anymore, why should i care on getting the game at release if in order to play the DLC i'm gonna have to rebuy the game again or buy it a higher price than the GOTY edition? then i see no incentive to buy it at release and support the dev/publisher.

That's one thing about the GOTY release that annoys me. I wish they would release an upgrade pack that lets you just pay for the DLC all in one, without having to get the game again, or something.

#14017 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

That's one thing about the GOTY release that annoys me. I wish they would release an upgrade pack that lets you just pay for the DLC all in one, without having to get the game again, or something.

exactly, I have two batman arkham city listings on Steam.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#14018 Satoru

Satoru

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

Correct the Seaons pass contains

Torque's Campaign

Scarlett Boutny Campaign

Sir Hammerlocks' Campaign

Tiny Tina's Campaign

NVHM addition (higher level cap)

exactly, I have two batman arkham city listings on Steam.

At least Civ5 had a 'upgrade' package you could buy. I'm hoping other devs jump on that so that I can get the 'latest' version without double buying teh game.

#14019 tmwfte

tmwfte

Lovecraftian Colour Out of Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

You can still buy the DLC for Arkham City separately, just not on Steam.  http://marketplace.x...0fa0?noSplash=1

Since you need to register the DLC from Steam on GFWL anyway, it doesn't matter if you buy and download it from GFWL directly.

#14020 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:44 AM

Correct the Seaons pass contains
Torque's Campaign
Scarlett Boutny Campaign
Sir Hammerlocks' Campaign
Tiny Tina's Campaign
NVHM addition (higher level cap)

MAE_Main-header-Homeprojects.jpg

It really is beautiful how Gearbox is getting those North Virginia Homeschool Musicians involved.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14021 indef

indef

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

Just to be perfectly clear that i'm not completely hallucinating right now, that person is playing a...plastic bottle with scissors?

#14022 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

Just to be perfectly clear that i'm not completely hallucinating right now, that person is playing a...plastic bottle with scissors?

I've been staring at this for a bit too trying to figure out what that is. I love the internet.

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14023 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

Pretty sure she's cutting the bottle into a "trumpet" like the boy is "playing".

bZ2g3eF.png

#14024 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Pretty sure she's cutting the bottle into a "trumpet" like the boy is "playing".

Lol I didn't realize he was playing a bottle. Bravo detective!

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#14025 Satoru

Satoru

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

I've been staring at this for a bit too trying to figure out what that is. I love the internet.

Cheers,
Tony

That picture "broke" Tony's brain!!!

If CAG1/2 don't come back I blame that photo

#14026 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

Tony is there anyway that u can drop the Borderands 2 season Pass for 10$ ?? Like You did it few months ago. Lots of people waiting for the Season Pass deal.  :(

#14027 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

Will there be a better deal on Borderlands 2 and season pass anytime soon?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#14028 lomaxgnome

lomaxgnome

It's a Library of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

Will there be a better deal on Borderlands 2 and season pass anytime soon?

The last 2-3 pages are pretty much nothing but debate on this topic. Consensus was... maybe.

Edit: In my opinion, if you're eager to play it, jump on the deal. Maybe we see a slightly better deal, but it won't be much better, and if you can offload the copy of Borderlands GotY for a couple bucks you'll have covered that difference anyway. Otherwise, just wait for the inevitable GotY edition this fall and the winter sale.

#14029 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Ah right. I was confused for a minute there. Nothing against those rockin' homeschoolers, of course.

I do.  I've run into a number of them.  They tend to have underdeveloped social skills in a very weird way.  Even your grade's social outkast has better developed social skills.  This seems to be worse when they are homeschooled from a younger age (as opposed to having been subjected to some of the horrors of Jr High.  There's some important skills that one develops by being around one's peers.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#14030 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

I do.  I've run into a number of them.  They tend to have underdeveloped social skills in a very weird way.  Even your grade's social outkast has better developed social skills.  This seems to be worse when they are homeschooled from a younger age (as opposed to having been subjected to some of the horrors of Jr High.  There's some important skills that one develops by being around one's peers.

I was homeschooled from kindergarten on. ;) (No kidding.)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14031 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

I was homeschooled from kindergarten on. ;) (No kidding.)

That explains so much! ;)

-High School Dropout say it loud and say it proud!

...due to a cranky school administrator I had to drop out a year early (ahead of my plan), so I only made it through freshman year...

...I immediately enrolled in a local community college and took Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, & Calculus in my first quarter and got all A's (and I had to keep double-prerequisite breaking schedule from my instructors... not easy for a young-looking ginger).  I did this for my remaining three years of "high school" while being "home schooled".  After which I applied to undergrad ...

I've successfully avoided receiving any high school diploma or equivalency.  I like being a high school dropout.  (It's far better than being a weird home schooled kid. ;) )

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#14032 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

She's clearly making a bong ... you need your extra mouths checked. :D

#14033 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

The last 2-3 pages are pretty much nothing but debate on this topic. Consensus was... maybe.

Edit: In my opinion, if you're eager to play it, jump on the deal. Maybe we see a slightly better deal, but it won't be much better, and if you can offload the copy of Borderlands GotY for a couple bucks you'll have covered that difference anyway. Otherwise, just wait for the inevitable GotY edition this fall and the winter sale.

that my plan then i wait till it fully complete then too much backlogging brought to u by amazon steam gmg and CAG sellers/traders and many more thanks for making me have backlog

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#14034 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

She's clearly making a bong ... you need your extra mouths checked. :D

haha

And it looks like the boy was knocking back a few shots of peppermint schnapps until he said "F--- it" and started guzzling.

Must have had a bad day at the shop, probably got all sweaty.

MARS

#14035 DeathByFRODO

DeathByFRODO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

haha

And it looks like the boy was knocking back a few shots of peppermint schnapps until he said "F--- it" and started guzzling.

Must have had a bad day at the shop, probably got all sweaty.

...Whenever  I see your icon as the last poster on the main page (which makes your icon smaller) I think its genie from Aladdin...

#14036 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

...Whenever  I see your icon as the last poster on the main page (which makes your icon smaller) I think its genie from Aladdin...

The Genie didn't have an ass like that.  In fact the genie suffered from noassatall.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#14037 Zeknurn

Zeknurn

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Any chance we might see a sale for Crusader Kings II DLC soon? Perhaps with a bundle or two.

#14038 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Any news for the CAG bundles? I haven't open the page for a while.

Might need to start a petition...

#14039 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

Any news for the CAG bundles? I haven't open the page for a while.

Might need to start a petition...

Sorry, commented on this a few pages back. They aren't coming back in the near future. Working on it though.

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#14040 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

So.... about that CAG Appreciation bundle...