Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#14941 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

If I bought something (CAG Bundle 3) on 7/8 and never got the emails about the free indie games with purchase, who do I contact?

Will customer service even know about this promotion?

steam_sig.png

#14942 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Scribblenauts Unlimited for $5 -15% + cards + ticket to ride = awesome deal! \\:D/

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#14943 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

If I bought something (CAG Bundle 3) on 7/8 and never got the emails about the free indie games with purchase, who do I contact?

Well look who decided to leave the deserts of Tatooine to grace us with his presence ;)

#14944 indef

indef

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

In for Bioshock Infinite.  Was going to wait until black friday/winter sales, but that extra discount is pushing my impulse button, and it's been almost 3 hours since I bought anything.

#14945 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Well look who decided to leave the deserts of Tatooine to grace us with his presence ;)

Actually, I've mostly been hanging out on the Mesas of Makeb these days.  :razz:

steam_sig.png

#14946 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Actually, I've mostly been hanging out on the Mesas of Makeb these days.  :razz:

Ooh the Hutt Cartel..

#14947 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Motoki, I PM'ed Tony about this (I did the same exact thing and purchased CAG Bundle 3 a few days ago), and he asked for my order ID.  After I gave it, he fixed this for me within a day or two.  I'd suggest PMing him :)

Posted Image

#14948 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Looks like Scribblenauts has been price-matched.  I haven't checked the other Steam Dailies yet.

Thanks, Tony!

#14949 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Motoki, I PM'ed Tony about this (I did the same exact thing and purchased CAG Bundle 3 a few days ago), and he asked for my order ID.  After I gave it, he fixed this for me within a day or two.  I'd suggest PMing him :)

Thanks. I just PM'ed him. I don't like to bug him because I'm sure people constantly blow up his inbox with all sorts of requests but in this case I think if I try to explain the free games thing to customer service they will be like 'Say what?'

steam_sig.png

#14950 Codester06

Codester06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Scribblenauts Unlimited for $5 -15% + cards + ticket to ride = awesome deal! \\:D/

I just did this same thing! It is a pretty cool deal.

#14951 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

Would love a price match on They Bleed Pixels (Collectors Edition) - Steam has it for $3.24.  Already submitted a price match request online.

+1

bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#14952 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

TDU2... Will amazon give another key when I reach the activation limit? Even if Atari...? It's a great price and I read a lot of good things here about the game.

76561198025176705.png

#14953 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

TDU2... Will amazon give another key when I reach the activation limit? Even if Atari...? It's a great price and I read a lot of good things here about the game.

I've suggested before to Tony to get the DRM pulled, in case Atari goes away.

That way, at least we could run the SP portion of the game without having to try to activate the game, if say Atari goes away - b/c that Securom DRM is forced on 1st boot on a PC for a required one-time online activation to their servers!

No clue if anything ever came about w/ that.

Once the MP gets pulled (MMO part), we can forget the MMO part....

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#14954 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

There's a steam complete pack for TTR for $7.99.

All the DLC is on sale on Steam now for like $7.50

I might just wait for this to pass and get the complete pack down the line for $5

Cheapest Indie game is Home for .99 cents, but that's been bundled.

Home isn't in the indie store, is it?

#14955 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

That way, at least we could run the SP portion of the game without having to try to activate the game, if say Atari goes away - b/c that Securom DRM is forced on 1st boot on a PC for a required one-time online activation to their servers!

But with that drm, we can say goodbye to the game if atari goes to oblivion and we reach the 3 activation limit...

76561198025176705.png

#14956 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

Home isn't in the indie store, is it?

I saw it when I clicked on Indie Store, clicked on sort by PC, and the price low to high. 

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#14957 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

But with that drm, we can say goodbye to the game if atari goes to oblivion and we reach the 3 activation limit...

If Atari don't pull the DRM, yep.

Imagine years down the road, try reinstalling TDU2 on a new PC. Yup, won't activate.

This is why games w/ SP portions, the DRM should NOT be even tied to the SP. It's just down-right silly.

If they are going to have this kind of DRM, the DRM should be pulled when the game gets dirt-cheap (think like $10 or less often), old, and/or no more new DLC's are being released for the game.

By the time a said game is cheap, nobody is going to be looking to pirate it - they'll be looking to pirate the next $60 game, not something Amazon DVG and other sites has on sale for $5.

For MP portions, Internet-based DRM is obviously logical. 

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#14958 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

Any chance of matching origin Sims sale?

C'mon doggy, you know Amazon doesn't pricematch publisher sales.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14959 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

I don't think Atari cares at this point, they're auctioning the rights to the Test Drive series for $1.5 million this month.

#14960 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

is CAG Indie Bundle 2 ever coming back?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#14961 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

According to Tony in a previous post that I don't feel like searching for, not in the near future.

Besides, the CAG Appreciation Bundle is where it's was at.

"You're not just a regular moron. You were designed to be a moron."

#14962 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

I don't think Atari cares at this point, they're auctioning the rights to the Test Drive series for $1.5 million this month.

If Atari and/or the new owner don't pull the Securom DRM, then I sure hope they keep the Securom servers & the MMO-portion going....

#14963 SmashMan4

SmashMan4

The Dark Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

How long does the Scribblenauts Unlimited sale last? Also, will amazon price match NiGHTS: Into Dreams? it's $5 on steam and $10 on Amazon.

#14964 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

I seriously hope to see one: "Back due to popular demand" tag somewhere around ......

#14965 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

New thread here, thanks!

http://www.cheapassg...out-for-15-off/