Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#151 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Any chance of a Space Marine complete pack?

second this!! Complete Space Marine pack was on sale on Steam for $7.50 last Christmas

#152 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

They are not going to participate. Tony said it in the old thread.

QFT.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#153 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

Do we have an ETA for Syndicate on the Editor's Choice?

#154 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

My first post in the new thread.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#155 Seth Oriath

Seth Oriath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

Do we have an ETA for Syndicate on the Editor's Choice?

Per the front page:

1/18-1/20:

Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam

#156 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Well, with no WB, I'm not sure what I'll do with my 5 coupons before this month is over. It doesn't look like SR3 season pass will be on sale either. Did THQ by any chance allow people to turn off the vampire DLC?

Hopefully Sega and Ubi come to the table with something. 20 days to go...

#157 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

Maybe it has already been ask so please forgive me but what is the coupon mentioned in () on the sale items list?

#158 Crizume

Crizume

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Well heres hoping that the GW2 deal comes through.

Really sucks for no WB as my kid was really wants Lego Batman 2. Guess I shoulda bought the pack when I had the chance.

either way cheers to Tony for the great deals he keeps coming through with.

#159 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

$5 coupons given out whenever you purchase a digital download game (or dlc) during the month of December 2012. The coupons are good for the whole month of January on select (Editor's Choice) titles.

#160 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

Well heres hoping that the GW2 deal comes through.

Really sucks for no WB as my kid was really wants Lego Batman 2. Guess I shoulda bought the pack when I had the chance.

either way cheers to Tony for the great deals he keeps coming through with.

Just get him/her pumped for the Lego Marvel Heroes and that should more than make up for it. It sounds like it's gonna be the best Lego game yet.
:D

#161 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

$5 coupons given out whenever you purchase a digital download game (or dlc) during the month of December 2012. The coupons are good for the whole month of January on select (Editor's Choice) titles.

Okay now I really feel like a nub I already asked that last week and was given the answer. I been deal shopping since before Thanksgiving and coupons deals mixing up thank you for the response. I have been a CAG member for a while but I kind of quite gaming for a while with some health issues and kind of out of the look on some of the goodies.

#162 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Did THQ by any chance allow people to turn off the vampire DLC? ...

http://www.saintsrow...sucker-dlc.589/

An option

76561197971332172.png

#163 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

cant wait for alice

#164 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

I'm probably alone here, but I'd like to see a Space Marine DLC bundle. I figure it's mostly weapons and cosmetic items, but it still would be nice to have. A Space Marine Complete DLC bundle? A lot of people already got the game in past bundles and the DLC might sell alright if it was all in one place. I think Amazon has all of it...

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#165 Chris McMahon

Chris McMahon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

I only add stuff to the OP that is a planned deal, not a PM, which is why MP3 hasn't made an appearance in the OP, I'll add this deal shortly.

Tony, might I suggest that you make adding Price Matches to the first post standard procedure when they occur?

It seems a shame for you to go to the trouble of PMing a deal only for it to be missed amongst the pages and pages of new posts made every day to this thread, and for Amazon miss out on sales.

Also I see you've been asked several times about PMing Ghost Recon Futrure Soldier $10.20 / Deluxe $11.90 from shop.ubi.com, but didn't see (or may have missed) an answer.

Any chance of a PM on that, or even getting a Steam version?

I'd even be happy if you PMed GRFS (Steam version - if you can get it), post EC coupon ie the pre-coupon price was $5 more.

#166 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

Also I see you've been asked several times about PMing Ghost Recon Futrure Soldier $10.20 / Deluxe $11.90 from shop.ubi.com, but didn't see (or may have missed) an answer.

Any chance of a PM on that, or even getting a Steam version?

I'd even be happy if you PMed GRFS (Steam version - if you can get it), post EC coupon ie the pre-coupon price was $5 more.

It was mentioned (probably in the last thread) that Amazon doesn't price match publisher stores. That's a case of Ubisoft selling an Ubisoft game.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#167 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I'm probably alone here, but I'd like to see a Space Marine DLC bundle. I figure it's mostly weapons and cosmetic items, but it still would be nice to have. A Space Marine Complete DLC bundle? A lot of people already got the game in past bundles and the DLC might sell alright if it was all in one place. I think Amazon has all of it...

You are not alone (and not in a creepy Michael Jackson (RIP) kinda way) but I been waiting for the right price (I am super cheapskate atm) to grab it and definitely if they through in some dlc and content I would also be on that one.

#168 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

http://www.saintsrow...sucker-dlc.589/

An option

Thank you. If Season pass doesn't wind up in the EC, at least I won't feel dumb buying the full package.

#169 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

yay alice sale is live!

#170 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Tony I have a question: will the Titan Quest gold come with separate keys for both the base game and the expansion or is it one single key for both of them?

I have the basic game and only need the expansion that`s why I am asking.

Thanks.

#171 Lord_Ashour

Lord_Ashour

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Is the DOW pack all Steam Tony?

Thanks for another amazing deal.
Posted Image

#172 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

I'm probably alone here, but I'd like to see a Space Marine DLC bundle.

It's all multiplayer-only AFAIK.

#173 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Is the DOW pack all Steam Tony?

Thanks for another amazing deal.

All Steam except for the DoW 1 stuff. He's already confirmed that.

bZ2g3eF.png

#174 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

So Dragon Age ......... Mouse & Keyboard or Gamepad ... I had gotten Fallout 3 on 360 but I was so horrible at controlling it I had to get it on PC. Trying to decide whether to grab this bundle or get it on console because I don't have a gamepad for my PC.

#175 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Darksiders Franchise is now live as well.

#176 Razorfish

Razorfish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

So Dragon Age ......... Mouse & Keyboard or Gamepad ... I had gotten Fallout 3 on 360 but I was so horrible at controlling it I had to get it on PC. Trying to decide whether to grab this bundle or get it on console because I don't have a gamepad for my PC.

If I recall correctly, ability/attack usage in the Dragon Age games tends to be more fluid on the PC because of the relatively large number of skills available. If you see gameplay videos of the console versions, you'll notice that you usually end up having to open an ability wheel and then selecting skills from that, which feels kind of clunky/slow to me.

#177 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

If I recall correctly, ability/attack usage in the Dragon Age games tends to be more fluid on the PC because of the relatively large number of skills available. If you see gameplay videos of the console versions, you'll notice that you usually end up having to open an ability wheel and then selecting skills from that, which feels kind of clunky/slow to me.

Alrighty thank you sir

#178 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Get the PC versions.

Dragon Age Origins is easier to control with a mouse/keyboard and because of it the difficulty is increased on the PC version and Dragon Age 2 has an HD texture pack on PC.

#179 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Thank you. If Season pass doesn't wind up in the EC, at least I won't feel dumb buying the full package.

I don't think they put the vampire pack in the full package anyway.

Edit: http://store.steampo...1_7_suggest__13

Yep not listed under the steam description

#180 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

I think DA2 had a console demo, you could always try that before deciding. It's definitely a lot cheaper on PC for both games, though. And DA1 looks amazing on PC (if you have a half-way decent card), not so great on consoles. DA2 look good on both, though (I have a 660 ti).