Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#1861 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Tony,

Any word on a possible Crusader Kings II deal? Haven't heard any word on the topic since Monday (I know, I searched).

Tony,

This.

Please. Happy Sunday! Go Ravens!

#1862 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Can't wait for syndicate. I got 7 coupons left, one's going there, one is going to the microsoft arcade bundle (10 after coupon, or 10 before?). Can't wait to see what else is in store :D I would buy the THQ bundle, but I've got most of it :/

Also, a RE5 deal, or DMC4 deal would be nice. I figured I might as well join the petition :P
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#1863 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Can't wait for syndicate. I got 7 coupons left, one's going there, one is going to the microsoft arcade bundle (10 after coupon, or 10 before?). Can't wait to see what else is in store :D I would buy the THQ bundle, but I've got most of it :/

Also, a RE5 deal, or DMC4 deal would be nice. I figured I might as well join the petition :P

The proposed deal for the Arcade Bundle was $9.99 pre-credit, so $4.99 after. And I know we all prefer Amazon, but in the case you aren't aware of it, RE5 and DMC4 are on sale at GMG.

Edit:
Spoiler

#1864 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

The proposed deal for the Arcade Bundle was $9.99 pre-credit, so $4.99 after. And I know we all prefer Amazon, but in the case you aren't aware of it, RE5 and DMC4 are on sale at GMG.

Edit:

Spoiler

That arcade bundle is a definite buy then. And RE5 isn't really on sale, it's only 50% off :P
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#1865 Zaraki_Kenpachi

Zaraki_Kenpachi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

That arcade bundle is a definite buy then. And RE5 isn't really on sale, it's only 50% off :P

I'm assuming the 20% coupon still works on it right? So it's really 60% off. :P

#1866 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

I'm assuming the 20% coupon still works on it right? So it's really 60% off. :P

And yet still more than the $6.79 is was during the Steam Winter sale.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1867 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Edit:

Spoiler

I still hope the Arcade and the Fable bundles see the light of day.
For $5 each (after coupon) they are insta-buys!

#1868 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hey dude,

It'll be live again on 1/31.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony :D Nice to see you dude. I thought You were lost somewhere :cry:
Spoiler

#1869 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

THQ Mega Pack - $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon):

Contains (separate keys, all activate on Steam EXCEPT CoH GOTY):

13. Supreme Commander (NOTE: Activate Forged Alliance before doing anything with this key).
14. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (Comes with Supreme Commander)

I ended up hosting a group buy for this pack, and the person who got Forged Alliance does not have SupCom in their library. Can anyone confirm if these FA keys are still supposed to give the base SupCom with them, or am I reading this incorrectly?
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#1870 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

I ended up hosting a group buy for this pack, and the person who got Forged Alliance does not have SupCom in their library. Can anyone confirm if these FA keys are still supposed to give the base SupCom with them, or am I reading this incorrectly?

It's backwards...Activate regular Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance should show up as well.

That's what it was like for me.

#1871 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

I don't know, but I didn't get Supreme Commander with the FA key either.

Edit: Great, guess I screwed myself.

#1872 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

My SC key from the THQ store (in Fall) activated SC & SC:FA.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1873 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

The Supreme Commander key includes the Forged Alliance as well, so you'll have an extra Forged Alliance key to trade or give away 8-)

#1874 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Yeah, post number 1 is probably wrong Tony...As asheskitty said, SupCom gave you both rather than the other way around. Strange thing is that it's not a sure thing so it's random depending on the key i think.

Or at least I don't recall saying everyone got 2 keys since that's what held me from buying it from THQ when they had their sale earlier.

#1875 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for the info. Frustrating that it was incorrect in the first post, now I have two annoyed buyers and a wasted key.

Edited by Genocidal, 20 January 2013 - 09:10 PM.

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#1876 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Tony, How about a "World of Zoo" sale? :D

#1877 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Did Vessel already go on sale? I've seen it there forever and waited to see if it would drop. I've been holding off playing the demo to see if I would enjoy it.

Kinda disappointed to see the publishers not participating for most of this sale. WB, Sega, and Ubisoft could have offered more. I have 4 coupons left after starting with 5. I hope the last 10 days bring some surprises.

#1878 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

umm... can I activate the Forged Alliance key without the base game? if can, I want to give it to my friend.

Forged Alliance is intended activate as a stand-alone game. If you already own SC it is supposed to merge with that game, bestowing upon it all the added improvements and the content it brings.

By itself, FA will allow you to play the singleplayer missions of the new Seraphim faction. Online you may only choose that as well.

My SC key from the THQ store (in Fall) activated SC & SC:FA.

And it was just the opposite in February last year, for me. I activated FA on Steam and it gave me GOLD. Apparently now SC is activating as GOLD?

76561197971332172.png

#1879 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Only THQ game I don't have now lol. Just missing some DLC for games and I'd be complete on their lineup

#1880 AloX

AloX

Something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

And it was just the opposite in February last year, for me. I activated FA on Steam and it gave me GOLD. Apparently now SC is activating as GOLD?

Yup same here for me. I got FA from amazon in April last year and it activated both games for me.

#1881 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Only THQ game I don't have now lol. Just missing some DLC for games and I'd be complete on their lineup

Man, I would buy the hell out of World Of Zoo. lol

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Amazon carries the DD version of the game. Not sure if Tony can get it in the store before THQ disintegrates. :(

#1882 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Yup same here for me. I got FA from amazon in April last year and it activated both games for me.

Ack, totally strange then. I suppose it's a surprise with each activation!

#1883 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Did Vessel already go on sale? I've seen it there forever and waited to see if it would drop. I've been holding off playing the demo to see if I would enjoy it.

Kinda disappointed to see the publishers not participating for most of this sale. WB, Sega, and Ubisoft could have offered more. I have 4 coupons left after starting with 5. I hope the last 10 days bring some surprises.

I do, too.
I got 6 EC coupons left here.

I hope a M$ Indie Bundle happens w/ Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.

I hope there's more surprises coming.
I'd love to see Capcom join the EC party - i.e. Super SF4.

#1884 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Man, I would buy the hell out of World Of Zoo. lol

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Amazon carries the DD version of the game. Not sure if Tony can get it in the store before THQ disintegrates. :(

I'm missing Red Faction, Red Faction 2, World of Zoo and Frontlines: Fuel at War (which is unavailable on the Steam Store). Anyone with extra keys to sell? :lol:
And Tony, please get us The World of Zoo on sale :applause:

#1885 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Too bad Supreme Commander and its expansion aren't on sale on their own anymore.

#1886 D3rk01

D3rk01

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Lego LoTR is on sale... $9.99 anyone know if it will become part of the EC and eligible for purchase with coupon?

#1887 Mrhankyspj

Mrhankyspj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

^ PC Lego LotR was $7.50 during holiday sale last month

#1888 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

I do, too.
I got 6 EC coupons left here.

I hope a M$ Indie Bundle happens w/ Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.

I hope there's more surprises coming.
I'd love to see Capcom join the EC party - i.e. Super SF4.

Yeah, this would make my month. Super SF4 is the only one I don't have. I also need Dead Rising 2: OTR. I played the first version of DR2 and beat it like four times just to see the endings.

M$ bundle feels so close yet so far...:cry:

#1889 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

^ PC Lego LotR was $7.50 during holiday sale last month

Doesn't really have any pertinence to this month though, does it?

Last I remember Tony saying was WB talks for EC weren't going well, so I'd doubt it if any WB games end up on the EC list. $9.99 is probably the best deal for a while for LEGO LotR

#1890 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Too bad Supreme Commander and its expansion aren't on sale on their own anymore.

Yeah, this is the only thing out of this bundle i don't have and want.

Yeah, this would make my month. Super SF4 is the only one I don't have. I also need Dead Rising 2: OTR. I played the first version of DR2 and beat it like four times just to see the endings.

http://www.greenmang...q=dead rising 2