Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#1921 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

Im sure MS deal will confirm soon :)

Fingers crossed.

#1922 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Lego LOTR 10$

Now just wait to it to get on the EC :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00A2XA3GG/

#1923 Armaly

Armaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Do you guys think there's any chance of Euro Truck Sim 2 going on the EC?

#1924 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Lego LOTR 10$

Now just wait to it to get on the EC :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00A2XA3GG/

It was already stated by Tony's own words that WB won't be participating on the EC Promo. You can get it on GMG cheaper though. (8.16$ I think)

#1925 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

It was already stated by Tony's own words that WB won't be participating on the EC Promo. You can get it on GMG cheaper though. (8.16$ I think)

Yes $8.16AUD after the 20% code... might be a bit more in USD....

#1926 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

Tony, I noticed how a lot of EA games are getting sales. Is there a chance of a sale on The Saboteur? Preferably $5 or less. Also a sale on Bulletstorm would be appreciated.

I'd bite on a good deal for The Saboteur. The EA pack was a great deal, but I already own Mirror's Edge and had no interest in the other three games... The Saboteur looks like fun, but it's not worth $10 to me. I'd love a chance to buy it a-la-carte for a good price.

#1927 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Yes $8.16AUD after the 20% code... might be a bit more in USD....

Does GMG list prices in AUD for Aussies?
Selling Steam keys: Murder Miners $0.40, Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Cards) $0.30, Puddle (Cards) $0.40Kill Fun Yeah $0.40 (Or $1.38)

#1928 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Wait, you are saying the deals I wanted to see this month and that I saved my coupons for ...are not happening?

Posted Image

#1929 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

It is slowly starting to seem like the MS Fable and Indie bundles have gone the way of the ill-fated 1C pack.

#1930 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

It is slowly starting to seem like the MS Fable and Indie bundles have gone the way of the ill-fated 1C pack.

what 1C pack?

#1931 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

I didn't want to write this first, but I've got the same feelings about it.

#1932 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

what 1C pack?

Exactly. :cry:
Selling Steam keys: Murder Miners $0.40, Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Cards) $0.30, Puddle (Cards) $0.40Kill Fun Yeah $0.40 (Or $1.38)

#1933 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

Have Faith Guys :D Another 10 days to ago. Thats 1/3 of a Month :lol: Maybe Tony is trying surprise us :bouncy:

#1934 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

This time tomorrow I will be downloading FC3 !!!! Woot! :bouncy:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#1935 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

I'd bite on a good deal for The Saboteur. The EA pack was a great deal, but I already own Mirror's Edge and had no interest in the other three games... The Saboteur looks like fun, but it's not worth $10 to me. I'd love a chance to buy it a-la-carte for a good price.

Any time these packs are for sale, you can usually find people selling off the games they don't want for very cheap in the Steam Trade thread. This pack has been on sale so many times, I don't ever recall there being cheap a la carte pricing for the games in the bundle.

#1936 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Does GMG list prices in AUD for Aussies?

Ugh.Sorry my mistake. Was thinking of the (AU) next to the Lego LTR LOL.
$8.16. Probably USD. Not sure

#1937 Xacradin

Xacradin

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Have Faith Guys :D Another 10 days to ago. Thats 1/3 of a Month :lol: Maybe Tony is trying surprise us :bouncy:

starting to lose hope ~.~

#1938 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

Ugh.Sorry my mistake. Was thinking of the (AU) next to the Lego LTR LOL.
$8.16. Probably USD. Not sure

Exactly, it is 8.16 USD.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#1939 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hopefully Amazon will bring all the month's sale items back for the final day of the month.

#1940 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hopefully Amazon will bring all the month's sale items back for the final day of the month.

This. I would be happy even if they repeated everything and raised the price a dollar or two.

#1941 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

I agree with this.. but I dont think it will happen. Anyway I'll be happy So much if Tony Hit Microsoft :twoguns:

#1942 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

I just wish GMG had the original Lost Planet. Really wanted that for 75% on the Steam winter sale but it only ever went 50%

Same here. Got LP2 for $8 but still want Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition for ~$5

LP2 is a very enjoyable game even with all that "Tessellation" crap Nvidia deliberately put to kill performance with AMD cards.

My Steam doesn't have LP2 like many other GFWL titles, yet GMG is selling these titles in my region. This is a bad idea because GFWL is only supported in 39 countries worldwide and every body who buys these games should have his/her GFWL account set to one of these countries or else the games would only run in Offline mode and no way to fix that "after" registering the GFWL key.

fs_pc.png

#1943 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

See, Tony should NEVER let us know about possible upcoming deals as you lot just whine and moan every bloody day until it arrives.... Christ on a bike...
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#1944 hatefish

hatefish

Oh, it seems i can change this.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

See, Tony should NEVER let us know about possible upcoming deals as you lot just whine and moan every bloody day until it arrives.... Christ on a bike...

Speaking of whining about upcoming deals, did that C1 bundle ever happen?

#1945 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

It's almost obsessive for some. I'd hate to see them in a relationship. "OMG, they haven't called back! That must mean they hate me. They definitely must be cheating on me."

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1946 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

It's almost obsessive for some. I'd hate to see them in a relationship. "OMG, they haven't called back! That must mean they hate me. They definitely must be cheating on me."

I think you're having an affair with Tony! That's why he hasn't been around here so much. And, come to think of it, the last time he was here I did pick up the scent of slickdeals and reddit on his collar.

#1947 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I have a two year old and, on weekends, usually make him eggs for breakfast. He gets up runs into the kitchen, humps himself up onto the bench at the table and says "Eggies!" I need to get the eggs out, get the pan out, scramble 'em, cook 'em, let them cool down and the whole time he's saying "Want eggies!" with an increasingly frantic toddler voice as I tell him to settle down. There's even a chance that I might burn them or drop them on the floor but try explaining that to a toddler.

This story has no relation to this thread, of course. Just an exciting tale of one father trying to get his kid breakfast and the kid flipping out. He's a toddler though with little control over his thoughts and emotions so at least he has an excuse.

#1948 amundsjm

amundsjm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Speaking of which, why haven't you called!?

#1949 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I have a two year old and, on weekends, usually make him eggs for breakfast. He gets up runs into the kitchen, humps himself up onto the bench at the table and says "Eggies!" I need to get the eggs out, get the pan out, scramble 'em, cook 'em, let them cool down and the whole time he's saying "Want eggies!" with an increasingly frantic toddler voice as I tell him to settle down. There's even a chance that I might burn them or drop them on the floor but try explaining that to a toddler.

This story has no relation to this thread, of course. Just an exciting tale of one father trying to get his kid breakfast and the kid flipping out. He's a toddler though with little control over his thoughts and emotions so at least he has an excuse.

You left out the important part. What kind of eggs do you make him? Scrambled over easy, sunny side up? The choices are endless. I used to make bacon, eggs and hashbrowns at least one day out of the weekend... since my wife had her vsg surgery and can't eat much, it kinda lost its fun. Was the most fun meal of the week to make too.
Posted Image

#1950 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Well, the problem with this story, is even though it's a great story, a lot of us have already heard it before. So maybe you could tell a different story we haven't heard that is equally as great. Preferably, bundle it with other great stories and then put the bundle on the EC list. Thanks.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/