Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2101 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Oh sorry, thought I answered this, looking like 12/24-12/31 right now. Still confirming. Also 2K stuff will be back as well (Bundles, Spec Ops, Darkness II, BL2, XCOM, and NBA).

As for MS, still waiting to hear back, we sent another email off yesterday.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the update Tony! Hope things are going well with the family stuff.

And glad to know that I might get another shot at The Darkness II - hoping that'll be back for $2.50 after coupon. That + MS bundle (still have my fingers crossed!) will likely be my last two coupons, unless you pull some other amazing stuff between now and then!

#2102 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Oh sorry, thought I answered this, looking like 12/24-12/31 right now. Still confirming. Also 2K stuff will be back as well (Bundles, Spec Ops, Darkness II, BL2, XCOM, and NBA).

Cheers,
Tony

:applause:

#2103 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Oh sorry, thought I answered this, looking like 12/24-12/31 right now.

I gotta wait a whole year?!?! :lol:

#2104 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Cheers,
Tony

2k stuff like ..... a Mafia Bundle perhaps? :roll:

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#2105 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Forgot to tell you we launched "Amazon Time Machine" today as well. For only $12.49 after coupon you too can go back in time to experience the Max Payne 3 deal.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2106 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Forgot to tell you we launched "Amazon Time Machine" today as well. For only $12.49 after coupon you too can go back in time to experience the Max Payne 3 deal.

Cheers,
Tony

Quick! Let me us this Time Machine!! I need to warn Pete Carroll to NOT use the Seahawks final timeout before the Falcons's kicker attempts the game winning field goal!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2107 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Cheers,
Tony

That's a good deal Tony! Oh wait, I'm outta coupons.
Posted Image

#2108 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

wish I had known Amazon was going to get Steam activated versions of Far Cry 3 :-( I would have waited instead of buying it during the Christmas sale off Steam

#2109 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

That's a good deal Tony! Oh wait, I'm outta coupons.

Spoiler

Alternatively, if you're close with James T. Kirk, you could just get him to give you one of his slingshot rides around the sun. Or, you could do us all a solid and have Superman just spin the Earth backwards.

#2110 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

How do I get the coupon for Far Cry 3 (console versions)?

#2111 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

How do I get the coupon for Far Cry 3 (console versions)?

You can't , coupon only for PC Download versions.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2112 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

You can't , coupon only for PC Download versions.

Nooooooo

Thanks for letting me know, though.

#2113 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Quick! Let me us this Time Machine!! I need to warn Pete Carroll to NOT use the Seahawks final timeout before the Falcons's kicker attempts the game winning field goal!

Tell him to kick a field goal on 4th down while in the red zone. Any points in the first half would've helped.

#2114 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

2k stuff like ..... a Mafia Bundle perhaps? :roll:

Tony, even if Mafia 1 is not available, I think many of us would still go for a Mafia 2 sale (standalone, bundle with DLC, etc.) if possible.

#2115 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

(ahem) Crusader Kings II

Please.

:-)

Apparently Paradox is opening its own digital storefront. They may not be willing to give deep discounts to other vendors for a while. I hope I'm wrong in that thought, but it's a possibility. Depends on whether "store volume" or "sales volume" is more important to their CEO.

#2116 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hey Tony,

Is there a reason why my Amazon Store Card cannot be used for digital download purchases? Thanks in advance.

#2117 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

wish I had known Amazon was going to get Steam activated versions of Far Cry 3 :-( I would have waited instead of buying it during the Christmas sale off Steam

Excuse me but are you blind? Have you not seen it mentioned throughout this page that Amazon now has a convenient and affordable time machine you can use to stop yourself from purchasing it on Steam?

I tell ya man, some people....

#2118 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Amazon should match Gamefly, right? Borderlands 2 is currently on sale for $29.99

I know sometimes they don't match if they had the same game on sale very recently, but still worth noting.

#2119 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• Silenced

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Apparently Paradox is opening its own digital storefront. They may not be willing to give deep discounts to other vendors for a while. I hope I'm wrong in that thought, but it's a possibility. Depends on whether "store volume" or "sales volume" is more important to their CEO.

I believe Paradox owned and ran Gamersgate in its early years so this is nothing new and shouldn't affect discounts.
Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2120 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Does the time machine work on Steam?

#2121 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

I believe Paradox owned and ran Gamersgate in its early years so this is nothing new and shouldn't affect discounts.

somethingsomething Gamersgate somethingsomething Crusader Kings glitch for 37¢ somethingsomething New Paradox store glitch CK2 to 15¢ somethingsomething

Someone work a joke out of that. My heart's not in it.

#2122 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

somethingsomething Gamersgate somethingsomething Crusader Kings glitch for 37¢ somethingsomething New Paradox store glitch CK2 to 15¢ somethingsomething

Someone work a joke out of that. My heart's not in it.

yHiUitciuJ8

#2123 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

If I go back in time with it and kill my own grandfather, will I vanish instantly or do I have a few moments of tangibility left where I can go back in time yet again to stop myself from killing myself?

#2124 Folgore

Folgore

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Oh sorry, thought I answered this, looking like 1/24-1/31 (whoops!) right now. Still confirming. Also 2K stuff will be back as well (Bundles, Spec Ops, Darkness II, BL2, XCOM, and NBA).

Cheers,
Tony

Thank you for the reply;)

#2125 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

If I go back in time with it and kill my own grandfather, will I vanish instantly or do I have a few moments of tangibility left where I can go back in time yet again to stop myself from killing myself?

I'm pretty sure you'll come back to just to find out that you are your own grandfather. It's like a time travel rule, you go back to the past, you're inevitably going to bang your grandmother.

#2126 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#2127 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

IF ONLY! D:

If not for that god damned timeout , the Hawks woulda won@!

#2128 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

If it's the George Pal version, I'm pretty sure it's a Steamworks time machine.

#2129 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Steam has both The Sims 3 and Lego LOTR on weekend deal. I know chances are slim of a price match AND an EC list appearance but I guess no harm in asking?

Thanks Tony! :bouncy:

#2130 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

IF ONLY! D:

If not for that god damned timeout , the Hawks woulda won@!

and then lost to the 49ers on the road! 8-) (sorry i couldn't help it) Harbowlllllll

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler