Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2191 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Anyone looking for a deal on EA games, while waiting for Tony to update us on the rest of the EC promo games for Jan you might want to check your Origin store. My region's version of the Origin storefront is showing a selection of titles for the equivalent of US$8.15 each, including Battlefield Bad Co 2 Digital Deluxe, Crysis 2 Max, Medal of Honor Digital Deluxe, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and The Run and a bunch of Sims 3 titles. This sale says it runs until the 28th.

Tony, are any of these coming on Amazon for the same price or less or should we grab them from Origin? Obviously would greatly prefer to get the keys from you.

Thanks! :bouncy:

CAGs - Would you recommend Battlefield Bad Co 2 Digital Deluxe or Medal of Honor Digital Deluxe for $8.15 assuming I'm never going to touch multiplayer?

Thanks again! :)

Damn! My regional origin store is showing a lot of stuff at ~$3.75 (though it's a smaller selection than you're seeing i.e. no Crysis 2, NFS, etc). Thanks for bringing it up dude
Posted Image

#2192 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Damn! My regional origin store is showing a lot of stuff at ~$3.75 (though it's a smaller selection than you're seeing i.e. no Crysis 2, NFS, etc). Thanks for bringing it up dude

Happy to help! I figured that some people are so allergic to Origin (aka Not Steam) that they don't bother checking it that often.

Also, not surprised that it's cheaper in your region. I'm in one of those places where Steam still has Alice Madness Returns for $29.99 (which was $39.99 until very recently) - hence preferring to grab it from Tony and Amazon (in a complete bundle too).

#2193 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Doesn't look like there's anything on sale on Origin for me. (Go EA :roll:)
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#2194 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Doesn't look like there's anything on sale on Origin for me. (Go EA :roll:)

in my region every game is like 5$ with this origin sale :applause:
someone plz post it reddit,coz i cant see this deal on reddit. so more people can buy :D

#2195 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

will the editor choice coupon work on the DoW franchise pack? i know it's not on the list.

and if someone got spare pack to sell me.. please pm me.

#2196 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

I think the Origin sale must be for non-US regions only. Nothing here on sale.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2197 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

I think the Origin sale must be for non-US regions only. Nothing here on sale.

*cough* *cough*
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#2198 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Glad I'm not the only one noticing...

#2199 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Forgot to tell you we launched "Amazon Time Machine" today as well. For only $12.49 after coupon you too can go back in time to experience the Max Payne 3 deal.

Cheers,
Tony

Am I reading this wrong or not getting the joke? I'm not seeing a repeat of the deal as of yet.

#2200 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Am I reading this wrong or not getting the joke? I'm not seeing a repeat of the deal as of yet.

You're reading it wrong and not getting the joke. Tony had originally typo'd the date as 12/24-12/31...

Oh sorry, thought I answered this, looking like 1/24-1/31 (whoops!) right now. Still confirming. Also 2K stuff will be back as well (Bundles, Spec Ops, Darkness II, BL2, XCOM, and NBA).

As for MS, still waiting to hear back, we sent another email off yesterday.

Cheers,
Tony

#2201 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm not seeing a repeat of the deal as of yet.

That's the point: you'd need a time machine to take advantage of the deal.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#2202 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Damn it man! You bloody !@#$ tease! :(

#2203 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Where's the tease? The deal (MP3) looks to be coming back tomorrow. (Theoretically)

#2204 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

I was joking.... I was trying to deflect my poor reading skills with an amazing and witty one liner. Failed at that too. Man, I really need to buy something soon, I'm having withdrawals.

#2205 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Ah, understood. Sorry, I'm still kinda sleepy. :)

Yeah, I myself, am patiently
Spoiler
waiting for the Syndicate sale to hit.
Spoiler

#2206 eikys

eikys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Ah, understood. Sorry, I'm still kinda sleepy. :)

Yeah, I myself, am patiently

Spoiler
waiting for the Syndicate sale to hit.
Spoiler

Syndicate for $5? I'd do that, I'd also do Fable 3 for $5, damn I'm really waiting for that one.

#2207 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

anyone got spare Dawn of War Franchise pack when it's $5? want to buy the wholepack. thanks!

#2208 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'd also do Fable 3 for $5, damn I'm really waiting for that one.

I think just about all of the thread regulars are waiting for that one (and the arcade bundle too, of course!)

#2209 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

The deal doesn't start until tomorrow. The joke was that I originally posted that it would run from 12/24-12/31...this is impossible without a time machine, or 11 months away...

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2210 RavenHD

RavenHD

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, what about these two bundles? Any news on them?

P.S. Will they be for Steam?

#2211 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Already been addressed... as recently as a post quoting him at the top of this page. As far as Steam, yes they are -- you could have found that out by looking at the store pages.

#2212 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Already been addressed... as recently as a post quoting him at the top of this page. As far as Steam, yes they are -- you could have found that out by looking at the store pages.

By why would he do that when you'll just answer all his questions and do the leg work instead? 8-)

#2213 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Tony,

Any word on Crusader Kings II? Or any thoughts on how paradox's new web store will affect your ability to put their games on sale?

#2214 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hey Tony

Once the THQ sale is complete later today, are you gonna have to yank all those games from the store until you have agreements with the new owners of each franchise?

#2215 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Tony,

Any word on Crusader Kings II? Or any thoughts on how paradox's new web store will affect your ability to put their games on sale?

No word yet, but we just followed up again.

Also update on MSFT, we just sent an email that basically reads: "Hey guys, we need to hear back tomorrow or we can't run the deal next week".

I'll let you know if/when we hear back.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2216 chuffhoncho

chuffhoncho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Also update on MSFT, we just sent an email that basically reads: "Hey guys, we need to hear back tomorrow or we can't run the deal next week".

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the update, Tony! Tell the Farm Sim guys that if MSFT drops the ball, this is their chance to shine with a $10 price tag before coupon. ;)

#2217 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Cheers,
Tony

<crosses fingers>

@TONY

Holy crap - Atari USA has filed for Chapter 11.

Got any Atari games you might wanna bundle before they start selling IP's, assets and whatnot off?

Time to finish off those Atari Lynx and Atari Jaguar collections =) (I've known a couple fanatics of those.)

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2218 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks Tony! Appreciate the feedback.

#2219 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Looks like do or die :twoguns: now :applause:

#2220 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hi Tony, just wanted to let you know that as a proud CAG, I spent the money I wish I had. LESS. December and January deals were really poor and always the same games, over and over except few exceptions. There are a lot of games which I expected to be on sale and didnt:
Mafia 2, Game of Thrones are few examples.
Only a week left and I have more than 10 coupons. Bring the deals please!