Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#211 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Tony's to do list:

Just doing well no. 1 would be awesome.

#212 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

For all who dont want to miss this deal:
DOW+Franchise+Pack+[Download]&iso=20130112T12&p1=755&ah=12

That link is broken, it says iso in the url, but it didn't download anything :???:

Spoiler

#213 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Does Titan Quest gold just come with 1 key or 2 for both Titan Quest and Immortal Throne?

#214 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

I don't think the PC Dragon Age games support gamepads natively.

Yeah that's another reason was trying to figure out console or PC see I cannot play Fallout 3 on a gamepad and then just the same I cannot play Kingdoms of Amular on the mouse and keyboard. I don't have a PC gamepad anyways so that is why I was trying to figure out mouse and keyboard or gamepad which would mean console.

#215 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Why they don't put vampire pack?

Because it kind of breaks the game.

76561197971332172.png

#216 lomaxgnome

lomaxgnome

It's a Library of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Does

Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

Come in ONE STEAM KEY only? Or there are one key for each DLC?

It's one single key. It gives you all the DLC except the vampire pack and the cheats pack.

#217 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

I want to pick up the DoW pack as a gift for a friend, but will that work with the downloadable games?

#218 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

Finally I bit on the Darksiders Franchise Pack, thanks Tony! :)

#219 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I want to pick up the DoW pack as a gift for a friend, but will that work with the downloadable games?

Will what work?

#220 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

This is why Tony is the man. He's REAL.

#221 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Will what work?

What he's trying to say is how will he gift the ones that are not steam keys. Maybe send him an Amazon GC? If the friend doesn't have an EC coupon it will be 9.99 though...

#222 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

It's one single key. It gives you all the DLC except the vampire pack and the cheats pack.

Thanks

#223 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

What he's trying to say is how will he gift the ones that are not steam keys. Maybe send him an Amazon GC? If the friend doesn't have an EC coupon it will be 9.99 though...

And there's the challenge. I've got 3 EC coupons I'm forcing myself not to blow on me, but $5 makes this an automatic present for someone. If not, I'll figure something out.

With that said, if someone wants something Steam-based off the EC deals, I've got 2 EC coupons I'm not using as of right now. I gotta dig into the 80+ games I picked up this past year before buying more...aside from C&C next month. I'd rather help a fellow CAG then let them go to waste.

#224 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Oh, OK. I was thinking to myself "they're all downloadable games". :)

Edit: I'm not sure if this would violate Amazon's TOS or not, but
Spoiler

#225 OldDaedalus

OldDaedalus

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Tony -

Any chance for an Anno 2070 bundle with the various dlc and expansions? I've been holding off on pulling the trigger because of Ubi's drm, but now that I know about Amazon's policy for folks who run out of activations, I would be willing to bite. (And solely through Amazon, to boot.)

I'm the IT dept for my office, so I tend to move to new machines more often than most. So limited activations tend to scare me off.

Thanks Tony!

#226 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

So I've never heard anything about Alice or Saint's Row, but was considering picking up both (definitely getting the DoW pack tomorrow). Are those 2 games good buys, or have they been cheaper? Was reading something about how Saint's Row is missing some DLC, should I hold out for a more complete version or for someone new to Saints Row, maybe hold out for a bundle with previous games in it (are older SR games even worth playing?)

Thanks!

#227 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Per the front page:

thanks

#228 UberGrant

UberGrant

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Anyone have a coupon they aren't going to use? I would love to pick this one up for 7.49. Thanks!

#229 rudger

rudger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

So I've never heard anything about Alice or Saint's Row, but was considering picking up both (definitely getting the DoW pack tomorrow). Are those 2 games good buys, or have they been cheaper? Was reading something about how Saint's Row is missing some DLC, should I hold out for a more complete version or for someone new to Saints Row, maybe hold out for a bundle with previous games in it (are older SR games even worth playing?)

I got SR3 way before it was this cheap - can´t remember the last time I had so much fun - if you have coupons left GET IT RIGHT NOW ... you won´t miss the mentioned DLCs it´s a GTA4 clone with a lot of weird and kinky stuff (adult themes) going on, hehe

#230 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Thanks!

RE: Saints Row...get it! It can sort of be described like GTA on LSD. It's over the top and hysterical and it knows it. I mean, "The Penetrator" pretty much sums up SR3's experience. As to the DLC, TFP apparently doesn't include The Bloodsucker Pack, which is fine as it is kind of game breaking. It also can only be turned off with mods as far as I know and removes all the cool nut-shot abilities/animations as well as human shields.

Edit: And has been mentioned, it also is missing The Unlockable Pack.

Edited by Neuro5i5, 11 January 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#231 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Talking about Saints Row The Third, when you go to it's steam product page, does it say that you own it? In my case, it just shows Add to cart, even jshackles' extension doesn't detect it even though I have the Full Package.

#232 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Talking about Saints Row The Third, when you go to it's steam product page, does it say that you own it? In my case, it just shows Add to cart, even jshackles' extension doesn't detect it even though I have the Full Package.

SR3 vanilla and TFP are separate Steam entries. However, I have SR3 vanilla and it does indeed show "ADD TO CART" which is odd.

Edit: SR3 is also known to be glitchy as evidenced by my 7 out of 83 achievements unlocked even though I've beaten the game.

#233 cl4ym4n

cl4ym4n

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Are those 2 games good buys, or have they been cheaper?

IIRC, Alice has been a bit cheaper on Steam already, but that was at a time where Origin didn't exist, yet. On Steam, it's also the base game only and doesn't come with the original Alice game, so if you want it, I'd say get it now as the chances to get it on Steam for a lower price are pretty slim, now that Origin is there.

Other than that, it's a cool action platformer with (imo) outstanding level design. The combat and especially the puzzles get a bit boring and repetative over time, but it's still good fun.

As for SR:TT-TFP, it's a great deal for $7.49 (post-coupon) and I think it didn't go any lower than that.

Was reading something about how Saint's Row is missing some DLC, should I hold out for a more complete version or for someone new to Saints Row, maybe hold out for a bundle with previous games in it (are older SR games even worth playing?)

No idea if the Amazon keys for SR:TR-TFP actually contain all DLCs or not, but on Steam at least the Bloodsucker and the Unlockable have been removed from the Full Package because they're basically cheats, make it way too easy and basically ruin the whole balance of the game. Not something you'd look out for it you play a game for the first time.

Personally, I'd rather suggest to get the base game and the Season Pass only and then pick a couple cosmetic DLCs on top of that, if you're into hats and costumes.

#234 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks!

Although it's missing 2 pieces of DLC, it is the full package with all the DLC that matters. I don't think you'll ever see a more complete package. SR2 is worth playing, but it's a crappy PC port. Also. SR3 is very different from SR2 so playing SR2 then SR3 in order might be detrimental to your enjoyment of SR3 because it's just so over the top, as opposed to SR2 that was more grounded to that "GTA clone" genre.

#235 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Many people who comment on Saints Row: The Third say that the core game is already great and packed with content. This package is a steal, so go for it. Oh, and just to put it out there again, don't buy the vampire/bloodsucker DLC as you can't toggle or uninstall it without nodding.

I bought it last month and loved the wild, action-packed audacity of the game. It stylishly wants you to have fun at every turn. The first several minutes of the game alone keep building to newer heights, and truly kept me on the edge of my seat as I wondered what next wonderful turn of events was coming my way.

#236 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hey guys, any one selling "Darksiders II" with all the DLC? I don't really need the franchise as I already have the first one. PM If you are selling it.

#237 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Hey guys, any one selling "Darksiders II" with all the DLC? I don't really need the franchise as I already have the first one. PM If you are selling it.

It's separate keys. You could always give away/sell/trade the DS1 key. The price for the franchise is a steal even if you already own DS1.

#238 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, another problem I have is my CC. It won't go through on Amazon. I've been buying from others games from there.

#239 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Finally I bit on the Darksiders Franchise Pack, thanks Tony! :)

Is it one key for everything, or does the first game get its own key? I picked that up in another bundle.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#240 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

SR3 vanilla and TFP are separate Steam entries. However, I have SR3 vanilla and it does indeed show "ADD TO CART" which is odd.

Edit: SR3 is also known to be glitchy as evidenced by my 7 out of 83 achievements unlocked even though I've beaten the game.

Yeah, in both of the cases doesn't show as I own it. That's why jshackles' extension doesn't highlight it green ;)