Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14964 replies to this topic

#2491 at8mistakes

at8mistakes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

Lego: Lord of the Rings $9.99

I was hoping that the EC coupons would work for that.

Hey Tony,

Obviously not for January, but is there any hope for a Lego game bundle from Amazon in the foreseeable future? I have a few of the retail boxes but would love to pick up the whole collection for fairly cheap digitally, preferably from Amazon.

Thanks.

#2492 Atlantik00

Atlantik00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

LEGO: Lord of the Rings is $9.99

Editor's Choice coupon works on this?

#2493 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Editor's Choice coupon works on this?

Sadly no, just tried it.

#2494 Atlantik00

Atlantik00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Sadly no, just tried it.

darn :( thank you

#2495 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Assassin's Creed III is $30 on Impulsedriven (Gamestop) for a daily deal. Any chance of seeing a PM bringing it to $25 with EC. I own it but just throwing it out there as I know some people were looking for a deal on this game.

http://www.impulsedr...affid=dailydeal

#2496 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

Tony I noticed that Dark Souls went couple of hours ago again cheap with the coupon applicable. Sadly it reverted to original price after some time. Any chance you can get it back as with 2k packages that appeared now? Please? :)

#2497 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Tony I noticed that Dark Souls went couple of hours ago again cheap with the coupon applicable. Sadly it reverted to original price after some time. Any chance you can get it back as with 2k packages that appeared now? Please? :)

yeah.. +1 for this:applause:

#2498 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

2:30 in the morning and I'm watching Fleetwood Mac videos.
I'm now watching this one:

Edited by UW_Shocks, 24 January 2013 - 10:46 AM.
linked better song

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2499 memphiz88

memphiz88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

if only MP3 season pass can use EC coupon, then I totally grab it. :(

#2500 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

For those wondering Max Payne 3 doesn't come with the extra DLC anymore. The free Disorganized Crime Pack is included though. Just an FYI. Still a great deal of course.

#2501 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Wow, AoE 3 5$ with coupon? Great.

Now we only need a paradox bundle, and it's not gonna happen since they opened their own store (not that great though, but at least I got EU3 for free and now I love them again)

he's not making the price, if it's not available (darn it!) anymore there's a reason.

#2502 Blips

Blips

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

Tony,

I know you said that the THQ pack is probably the last promotion you'll be running with them, but I have to ask. Does this include repeat deals, like the Darksiders Franchise pack?

I'm kicking myself for not picking that one up. By the time it occured to me that the THQ bankruptcy could lead to those games being unavailable, the deal was over.

Thank you for all you do.

Edited by Blips, 24 January 2013 - 11:55 AM.
Addition

#2503 CheapThingsAreGood

CheapThingsAreGood

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hey Tony, thanks for getting us this MS bundle. I want to ask, I just noticed that Amazon sells the Worms series and was wondering if there's any chance that there can be a deal on Revolution? Or, probably not but might as well ask, even a Worms bundle :p

I don't recall seeing it featured in any Amazon deals and it's something that I've been interested in, but just been waiting for a lower price on Steam.

#2504 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Man, Max Payne 3 is $14.99. $10 if you got the coupon. Didn't know it went live until I checked this thread.

#2505 recon_zero

recon_zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

How do i get a coupon?

#2506 EvilInside

EvilInside

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Why i can't use the coupon on Season pass for Max payne 3 ?? :(

#2507 targetbsp

targetbsp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Nice! Totally having the indie bundle despite already have the awesome Mark of the Ninja
Going to have the Fable bundle cause I've misplaced my Fable III dvd.
I want AOE 3 but I'm out of vouchers at this point and already have it on GfWL.

The only thing I dislike about GfWL is its a bit risky for your save games.
It's not sufficient to backup and restore your save games. You also have to backup and restore the %appdata%/local/microsoft/xlive folder (or at least certain files in it - i backup the whole folder)
I didn't know this at first and lost a load of save games. So forever at the back of my mind is that gfWL is risky for my save games.

Anyway I might use a voucher on Fable and AoE and buy the indie bundle without voucher because it's worth it. I know it works out the same any which way but in my head - it matters. :D

#2508 valhuen

valhuen

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Quick question, where on Amazon can I find how many $5 coupons I have left? I know I have several, only used a few (jut purchased MP3). If I can locate how many I have left, and am able to give some away will do so. Just want to save a few for the MS indie pack and possibly X-Com.

#2509 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Quick question, where on Amazon can I find how many $5 coupons I have left? I know I have several, only used a few (jut purchased MP3). If I can locate how many I have left, and am able to give some away will do so. Just want to save a few for the MS indie pack and possibly X-Com.

Count the purchases you made from Nov. 17 to Dec. 31st. So how many coupons you got left?

#2510 icefiresr

icefiresr

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Now we only need a paradox bundle, and it's not gonna happen since they opened their own store (not that great though, but at least I got EU3 for free and now I love them again)

he's not making the price, if it's not available (darn it!) anymore there's a reason.

The input goes to the publishers from Tony so maaaybe if we ask nicely there is a slight chance. I guess that DS being so cheap again was a matter of some kind of system error. Well, anyways, I did not manage to buy it on time.

#2511 thesn00ze

thesn00ze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Anyway I might use a voucher on Fable and AoE and buy the indie bundle without voucher because it's worth it. I know it works out the same any which way but in my head - it matters. :D

And I was thinking I must be the only one :)

#2512 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Paradox has had their own store or service for a long time. I think they even have part ownership of Gamersgate still. It won't affect their deals on Amazon. I imagine the only thing affecting them are the fact that they've done their promotions like 40 times.

#2513 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

How's the mark of the ninja? is it long?

Paradox has had their own store or service for a long time. I think they even have part ownership of Gamersgate still. It won't affect their deals on Amazon. I imagine the only thing affecting them are the fact that they've done their promotions like 40 times.

Oh well, one more time is not that bad :D

#2514 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Was about to bite on the gamestop D&D collection.... And now Tony confirms MS pack! D&D will wait...

Only have a couple coupons left. One for the indie pack... The other maybe on AoE 3, because already own Fable 1 on my steam inventory and heard so many bad things about Fable 3

I can't remember playing AoE before. I think I only played AoE 1 and 2...

#2515 AcrylamideTic

AcrylamideTic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

That Microsoft arcade bundle is insane. Kudos to you Tony and Microsoft for working that out.

Out of curiosity, should we worried about Amazon running out of keys? Is there a system in place when keys do run out, like you can still buy it and just get keys delivered later?

#2516 Idx86

Idx86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

Is that Arcade bundle live somewhere, is it simply upcoming? Didn't see it on the EC landing page, and a quick general search on Amazon didn't yield anything.
Posted Image

#2517 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Is that Arcade bundle live somewhere, is it simply upcoming? Didn't see it on the EC landing page, and a quick general search on Amazon didn't yield anything.

I think that it's gonna be live on Sunday.

#2518 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

I think i've got a bunch of coupons left. If no one else helps you out. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks, I think its taken care of, but I'll let you know if I still need a hookup. :D

bah - lunch will last you an hour tops. these games will be in your backlog for years to come!

:applause:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2519 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Anyone know if the max payne 3 season pass is worth getting? Is anyone even playing the multiplayer anymore?

#2520 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Until when's the 2k sale again?